The Band Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you did." I told her, "I really had no idea, the thought of being with another woman never occurred to me."

"Will you stay over again?" Joanie asked quietly.

I turned to her and kissed the end of her nose, "Yes."

I had breakfast with her and then we talked with Betsy about telling Andrew. We decided that we would all be together when he was told, so he knew that we were ready to do it. Better the day, better the deed. We had a pub gig that night and wore our glittery costumes as he would by now have expected. On the way home, I drove the van as I sometimes did, but this time we wanted him to concentrate on what we said, rather than his driving.

I broached the subject, "Andrew, we girls have decided to up the ante a bit on the sexy stakes." I said as casually as I could.

"Really?" he sounded interested rather than surprised.

"Yeah," Betsy followed up, "we felt even with the mini-dresses, we were getting into a bit of a rut.

"at the Idiom Night club do in a couple of weeks, you and the punters are likely to see a bit more of us." Joanie said. "I am going to be wearing a skirt for example. In a way you started it."

"Me?" Andrew asked in wonderment, "how is that?"

"In the photo-shoot, when you pushed my strap off my shoulder." Joanie said.

"Hang on a minute; that was the photographer's idea." Andrew protested.

"Yeah, but it got us thinking." Betsy took up the argument. "They were some really sexy shots, which if we're honest, we don't live up to on stage. Well that is about to change. For example, I have a mid thigh length dress which is completely see-through which I shall wear with a tiny bra and sexy knickers."

"I see," Andrew said, "What about involving me in this band decision?"

"We're telling you now, I told him, "we're not asking you to wear anything different."

"It would have been nice to have been party to the discussions." Andrew said, apparently a bit miffed.

"He'll get over it." Joanie said after we had dropped him off at his home.

"He'd better!" Betsy intoned, "I've really got the taste for a bit of flashing, now we've decided."

The next two gigs went off beautifully, although Andrew, was a bit reserved with us. At the end of the second one, A girl came up to us and said "Really liked your set tonight, and the new look!"

"Watch this space, Betsy told her, "we're going to get a hell of a lot sexier next week."

"Really, My band won't let me get too sexy." the girl replied.

"Wait a minute are you with that band who played The Bull a couple of months back?" Joanie asked her.

"Yeah, Amalgam," The girl answered, "I'm Christine by the way, Christine Thompson." We all shook hands. "If I'm honest," Christine continued, "we need a better lead guitar player, and I play better rhythm that our current player." We had noticed, but you don't criticise another band's performance, you let the punters decide that. "The band want me front and centre, but have a go at me if my dress is too short. I'm a bit fed up at the moment to be honest."

I handed Christine one of our business cards, "lovely to meet you, keep in touch, now we really have to get changed and pack up the gear, can't leave Andrew to do it all himself. He's a bit grumpy at the moment because we took the decision to take on the new sexier look without his input." Betsy and Joanie gave me a 'significant' look. So I just said, "come to the Idiom Night club on Saturday and check us out."

We had an emergency meeting, again without Andrew, the following morning. "What will we do if Andrew leaves the band?" Betsy asked.

"Angela could play lead, she has covered for him when he's been away." Joanie stated firmly.

"But then we'd need a rhythm player...... " I started and a thought struck me, ".... are you girls thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Christine!" They said in unison.

"We'd have to check out if she's good enough..." I said.

"And if she'd go along with the outfits, although she did say that her band won't let her get too sexy." Betsy said.

We decided to do nothing right then but sound out the possibilities. Nothing would change very quickly, although it sounded easy on paper, in actuality it involves a lot of work when someone new comes along.

The night of the Idiom Night club do came along and we were a sensation. Betsy did as she said she would and wore a white muslin dress, a little above the knee, slits up both sides to just short of her waist. Underneath she wore sheer to the waist tights and a tiny sparkly green bra with matching panties. Joanie had one of her tops which she had adjusted so it came perilously close to sliding off her shoulder. Inevitably it did late on in the gig and she was 'too engrossed' in her playing to 'notice' immediately. He skirt was quite full and just above the knee in length. The slit in it was not quite so successful as it hung down in a rather ungainly manner. I had a very short off-the-shoulder mini-dress in an almost sheer fabric with no bra. My dress was split up the side to a little above my waist revealing the sides of my panties.

We played three encores, Betsy and I danced around the stage, which enable the hems of our dresses to move and flash our panties. As we lined up across the stage with our arms around each other as we always did, I felt Joanie slide her hand into the back of my panties, I don't think anyone else noticed.

On the way home, Andrew challenged us. "Are you all happy with your display tonight?"

"Well my skirt was too long and the slit didn't work, but yes, I am very happy." Joanie retorted. Betsy also said she was very happy with both our performance and appearance. I agreed with the other two.

"I was a bit embarrassed to be honest," Andrew said, "The music was good, but being on stage with three half clad woman, determined to flash their tits and legs, was all a bit too much. I think I might leave the band. I'll do the three months until Christmas and probably leave then."

12