All Comments on 'The Barkley Chronicles Ch. 01'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
CagivagurlCagivagurlover 2 years ago

Loved it. Traci did good....

Education is a wonderful thing.

Short but sweet, still good...

5 stars from me..

Cagivagurl

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I didn't like this at all.

So un-Hooked1957.

I do wonder why it got a high rating.

This is just a cuck story.

I hate cuck stories.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Nope. Nothing but a slut making a cockold out of her unspecting husband. 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Apparently the high rating for this slut/cuckold story is on Hooks previous reputation and not the actual poor story. Hook is going woke on us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe you and Cagivagurl should start writing together. Your writing seems to be headed in the same direction as her man hating prose.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 2 years ago

Readers complain about this with the shit inundating LW these days? This is a breath of fresh air! I will be reading the next two chapters as well. It seems if "justice" isn't dealt to wives who stray, many readers become upset. This is a change of pace and I applaud Hooked for expanding and trying different plots!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!! 57 is now writing stories about neighborhood sluts preying on young boys????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I suspect that if had been a male neighbor "educating" a young girl Cgurl's comments would have been quite different.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

Heh. Mr. Hooked turning the world upside down! Sweet. Look forward to the next. A five from me, Randi.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Since I don't care for cheating sluts, even if the MC was the beneficiary, I have to give thumbs down.

rodryder44rodryder44over 2 years ago

AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!! Good start, too brief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1* Well of course Randi and her little cabal of followers thinks this is so wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's great you're trying something different. My problem with this series is that the husband apparently doesn't know he is married to a hotwife since it doesn't appear he knows anything about her fucking their son's friend. What the MC in your series is doing is just plain cheating and disrespecting her husband like so many other cuck writers enjoy posting to LW. Lost a lot of respect for you as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every young guys dream to fuck the older hot married woman like mom’s friend, teacher , coworker or your friends mom. Way back when a good handful of lucky guys who got to fuck one before camera phones. He would fuck her in a descret motel about an hour away . He would rent the room around first floor in rear . He left window and curtains open a little bit . A bunch saw it all . Fucked up for the friends who’s mother it was but man did she get pounded. He put on a show knowing his friends were there. He made her say I love your cock, it’s better than my hubby’s , you own my ass and hearing her begging him to slow down as he went fast hard and deep up her ass. He then sat in chair across the room and had her crawl to him . His ass at edge legs over arms. She put on a porn star show of sucking his cock , licking his balls then he eased her head lower making her keep eye contact as she rim his ass . He then spun her as she faced the window and fucked her again. He left first then she showered and left. One friend waited and walked out behind her acting surprised to see her . She was making up a story when he said to don’t worry it will be our secret patted her ass and put her hand on his dick . She got the point. Let’s just say at her sons wedding at 25 there were more guys there that fucked her than her hot daughter. Two guys were lucky to get both. I’d imagine today with every person having a camera and video camera with them at all times. So many girls today I’m sure have had this problem.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Finally a Hooked story that I absolutely hated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cheating housewife with a college bound kid. You call this garbage a story. Your pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey, I imagined your mom doing this with me. 1 star, not an asshole husband, lying slut wife.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Every boys dream, nice little plot

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

never close to home, and not with anyone we know???

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

Hooked1957 It's sad that you have so many weird readers, they come on to erotic story site and complain constantly about the morals of the characters in the story. While they are reading your story and wanking their little cocks their wives are out getting a real good hard fucking from a friend /brother /neighbour /workmate etc. They should really stop reading all stories on this and all erotic story websites. Thank you for your stories, loved most of them. Wish I could have done this when I was young.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous