The Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again you feel hands on your shoulders. Tip of the cock slowly spreading your ass open. The room is silent waiting to hear your reaction as this cock pushes deeper. You are letting out small groans and moans. It hurts but you enjoy the pain so much. Feeling your cunt dripping down your leg. You could shove a fist up your cunt it's so soaked waiting for this cock to spread your ass apart. Then you feel the sudden thrust. No warning. No sound. Just this massive cock shoved into your ass. You bite down hard on the gag. Screaming in pain. Feeling his huge hands gripping into your shoulders. Against feeling like he could snap them like a twig if he wanted too. Then you feel his balls slapping against your soaked cunt. Your ass throbbing from pain. Slowly feeling the cock being pulled out just to drive it back into you even harder. It feels like he is about to push out your guts he is going so deep.

Tears are coming down your face now. You are in so much pain and your ass stretched so far open. Seems like he had been fucking your ass for hours. Slapping your ass. Feeling nails down your back. Seeing guys standing around jerking their cock and women fucking themselves as they watch you get pounded. The pace is picking up. You didn't think he could shove his massive cock deeper into your ass but it seems like he has. Again moving his hands to your hips so he can really grab on and fuck your Masters property. You are looking for me and can see me in the distance in my chair watching. Smiling. Knowing you are being the best whore he has trained to be. Knowing you will earn his cock when they are done. That is all that matters to you. Not the loads of cum dripping down your leg. Not this massive cock raping your ass and cunt earlier. But knowing that you took all this just to feel me take back what is mine and to hear how proud I am of my little fuck toy.

As you are lost in thought of how you can't wait for my cock, the one in your ass finally unloads in you. Feeling his body push against you. His load of cum draining deep into your ass. Sliding his thick massive cock out. Your home gapping open. Then you feel the plug again. Plugging you back up to keep the cum from leaking out your ass. You feel another hard slap against your ass. A little laugh. Words spoken to you. Can't wait till the next party to rip this little whore open again.

You are still strapped to the bench but you can hear people gathering their things and leaving. Listening to me say my goodbyes and thanking them for coming. Then the room is silent. No sound. No music. No voices. Just silence. Then you feel it. Crack. Out of nowhere. The sting of the dragons tail across your ass. You want to scream out but you are still gagged and all you can do is scream into the gag.

Part 8 The Barn

Your body is battered and sore from all the spankings and nails down your back. Each sting of the tail is worse than then last one. You are past exhausted from being fucked and used so hard, but you know I will take back what is mine.

The spankings have stopped and you can see me walking around to the front of you. Unhooking the buckle to the gag and letting it drop to the floor. Your jaw aching from biting hard and forced open from the gag. A puddle of drool on the floor under you. I lift your head up by your hair enough that you can see my smirk as I look down at you. My cock rock hard and aching to use your sloppy holes. I take your head and shove it on my cock. Pushing your head down hearing you gagging on it. Force fucking your mouth then pulling you up to hear you gasp for air. Repeating this over and over as your drool soaks my cock and balls. Each time fucking your mouth longer so you are gagging and gasping when I pull you up. Looking at your eyes and seeing your makeup running down your face from the tears caused from how hard I fucked your mouth. Then I step away from your mouth. Your head hanging limp facing down. Trying to catch your breath as your body lays limp on the bench.

You can sense my behind you. Then feeling my hand in your clit. Rubbing it hard. Then feeling three of my fingers fucking the now used sloppy cunt. Making sure it's going to be ready to have all that cum fucked out of you. To replace the cum that was dumped into your used sloppy cunt and replaced with who you belong too. You push what you can of your ass back at me. The cunt begging for my cock. To weak to say anything but your body still reacting to being fucked. I unlock the stock so your head and hands are free. Only for me to bound your hands behind your back and then grab your hair to help drive my cock deep into my property. Feeling my cock slide in your loose hole with ease. From how soaked you are and all the cum left dripping out of you. Pulling your head back hard as I thrust deep into your cunt. Telling how you looked like such a mindless whore tonight.

Just taking the punishment and cock that was given to you. How you are worth nothing more than holes and a body to be used for pleasure. How you do not get the pleasure of being fucked but your body and holes gives the pleasure to those who use it. With each thrust and each sentence I say to you, you respond back with thank you Master. Thank you for allowing me to be the mindless whore you trained me to be. I was nothing till I served you and took your training to be a cumdump to any cock you wish to use on me. I stop fucking You so I can walk over and get one of the larger toys sitting on the table. Hearing me walking back over you feel your plug being removed. Cold lube on your ass and then you feel the tip of the new toy I just recently bought. It's a large bad dragon toy that I said I was going to use to gape your ass open with. And tonight will be the night it's used.

This toy felt like the cock that raped your ass earlier. Thick and long. You can feel your ass opening up more. The pressure building up. Slowly working your ass apart to fit the massive toy in. As you finally feel the base of the toy on your ass your hair is grabbed again. Pulling your head back hard. Then feeling sliding the toy in and out of your ass. Picking up speed and thrust each time it's pulled out to the tip. I put my cock back in your cunt. You want to scream but you can't cause you are to tired and weak. You just lay there. Head back. Hands bound. Cunt and ass filled. The toy in your ass is just sitting there stuffing you. Spreading you open as I fuck my cunt. Feeling my cock throbbing. Picking up speed. I pull the toy out of your ass and grab your hips with both hands. Slamming harder into my cunt. Knowing I am about to finally unload my build up of cum deep inside you. You get the energy to bed for my seed to be drained into you. To beg me to reclaim what is mine. Then you feel my load as I thrust in hard one last time. Using your hips to pull you in tight.

I pull my cock out and release your hands from the restraints. You collapse on the bench from exhaustion. I walk up to you and kiss your forehead. Lift your head up by your chin and smile. Telling you how proud I am of you. Then picking you up off the bench and caring you over to the couch that is used for people to sit and watch. I cover you up and let you rest as I clean up the party mess. Looking back at you and seeing you already passed out asleep. Smiling big cause I know you are mine and will always be mine.

12