The Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my orgasm recedes, he picks me up off the floor pulling the vibrator from my pussy and feeding it to me to suck my own cum off of it before tossing it aside onto a blanket, grabbing my face and kissing me with astonishing hunger and passion. His tongue fills my mouth and my body falls against his, my legs shaking to hold my weight. He reaches down to my arse and picks me up, my legs locking around his waist. He takes two quick steps forward and my back comes up against the pole he'd had me tied to. He raises me a little higher up in his arms, then angles his hips and slides his cock into my soaking wet body with complete ease, making me gasp and cry out in pleasure as I feel the heat of him sliding deeper and deeper inside me.

"Wrap your arms around my neck baby girl, hang on tight." He commands. My hands fly to his neck, my legs find a new strength and clamp around him like a vice as he slides up into me and comes to rest with his pelvic bone grinding on my now extremely sensitive clit and his cock is pressed against my g-spot.

I can't help put pant into his neck "Oh fuck, oh god, I'm gonna cum! Sir, please!"

"Do it baby girl, cum on my cock for me." He holds himself still inside me and keeps his mouth locked on mine to muffle my cries as I cum again. I can feel the muscles of my pussy clenching and unclenching around his cock. Just like my gagging, its making him moan as he kisses me with our bodies held close to each other. I can feel my legs quivering, the muscles shuddering as my body sits there, impaled on him and held aloft against the pole. I can feel my breath shuddering out of my lungs in jagged bursts as my stomach muscles spasm. As my third orgasm ends, he adjusts his grip on me, his right arm now around my lower back with his right hand gripping the outside of my right hip, his left hand finds its way to my throat and closes firmly around it.

His hips start moving, his cock sliding out of me before stretching me open around it even wider than the vibrator, filling me to such an incredible and delicious sensation of fullness. With each thrust his pelvic bone grates against my clit as our bodies come together and his cock rakes its way back and forth over my g-spot. His face is buried in my neck, kissing me and biting gently at my skin as my hands hold on desperately, my right hand in the hair at the back of his head and I can feel my hard nipples dragging over the skin of his chest. I can feel me moving my hips forward, shoving my body onto his cock, wanting to having every possible millimeter of him inside me with each and every thrust as I moan into his neck with our bodies pressed so tightly together.

Without mercy he slides into me again and again, his lips teasing the sensitive skin of my neck and shoulders. He reads my body as he fucks me, feeling my pussy clenching around him, knowing when I'm about to cum and either slowing down just enough to hold me on the edge for what feels like eternities before speeding up again and telling me to cum for him every time as he knows I've reached the edge of my self-control or simply slamming himself up into me, holding there and telling me to cum for him. Each time I'm barely able to moan "Yes, Sir" before I spiral away into the oblivion of one enormous orgasm after another. Until sweat is covering both of us in the cool air.

Finishing orgasm number I don't even know what now, I'm aware of the fact that this time he hasn't stopped fucking me, his cock has been sliding in and out of my body the whole way through. He is moving faster, more urgently. He feels bigger inside me and his own breath is now harsh as his hand moves to my throat again, pressing me back against the pole as he slams himself into me. I'm shoving my hips forwards onto him, desperate for him to move into me with as much force as possible, our bodies coming together with a slap of flesh with each of his now brutally hard thrusts into me. He is staring into my eyes as he says "Are you ready to cum with me baby girl?"

"Yes, Sir, please cum inside me" I'm practically begging him, desperate to feel him leave himself inside me.

A vicious grin of animal pleasure splits his face and he starts to somehow fuck me even harder, even faster. His hand around my throat pressing just hard enough to impact blood flow and make breathing a little bit difficult. As my lungs heave for breath and I get a little light headed from the restricted blood flow I can feel that tidal wave building inside me again, my pussy clenching so incredibly around his swollen length as it moves inside me.

As he slams himself into my body he grates four words into my ear before kissing me furiously. "Cum. With. Me...Now." With that, he slams himself into me, straining to push into me. My body explodes, my wild moans muffled by his kiss as my breath escapes my nostrils in huge flares, my stomach muscles heaving, my legs only held aloft still by his arm under my arse as they finally go limp, shaking uncontrollably. Pure ecstasy courses through every fibre of my being as I feel his cock release inside me, moving in the most incredibly delicious spasms as he pumps his cum into me and my body spirals away from that barn. My vision dissolving into sparks of colour as I pull my mouth from his and my head lolls forwards onto his shoulder as I moan wildly, sobbing as the exquisite agony of the enormous release courses violently through my entire body.

As I slowly come back to reality I lean backwards slightly, my hands still locked around his neck, I can feel him still inside me, the heat of his cock and his seed filling me deliciously and simply gaze into his eyes before he kisses me gently. Wordlessly, he carries me back into the house, still inside me the whole way back into our bedroom. He puts me down beside the bed, slipping out of me and motioning silently for me to climb into bed. I hop in on shaky legs, virtually collapsing onto the soft sheets. He goes into the bathroom and comes out with some baby wipes and tenderly wipes me down, cleaning away the small flow of our cum that has escaped me since he slid out of me, takes them into the bathroom and puts the wipes in a small waste bin before returning, climbing into the bed beside me and pulling my body close to his. One of his arms is under my neck and running down in front of my breasts, my right hand clasped into his left as we lie there on our left sides together. His right arm under mine and cupping my left breast as he murmurs into my ear; "Good night baby girl, sweet dreams." Kissing my hair gently as he holds me close to his body.

I'm overcome with sheer exhaustion, the adrenaline and endorphins leaving my body. The overwhelming lethargy is incredible. Not how I thought my night would go, incredible nonetheless. "Mmmm goodnight, Sir. Thank you for tonight." I manage to mumble in a sleepy voice I know he loves, so much so I feel his cock stir against my arse cheek where I still have two hand prints from his earlier slaps before I drop into a sated and exhausted sleep, encircled in his arms and feeling blissfully happy.

12