The Bartender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like an adult version of Jack in the Box, a massive dick sprung up. James was freeballing, meaning no underwear. The man was also completely shaved. Balls, groin, everything. From an initial observation, he wasn't necessarily longer than me, but wider. His genitals looked like a massive bratwurst compared to my banana-shaped dick - if you don't mind the food analogy.

My ballsy wife didn't waste any time. Because the second you hesitate, you procrastinate. Carpe diem, carpe noctem. She grabbed his fat cock and put it in her mouth. His penis was in her mouth. I couldn't believe it was happening in front of me; my spouse - sucking off another man. I wasn't dreaming, was I?

It was like she hadn't eaten proper dick for decades. She was greedy but took her sweet-ass time. James' large phallus was an appealing object. A porn dick. She licked and kissed the shaft, sucked on the circumcised glans, and slowly swallowed the veiny manhood. Not the whole thing - that would be impossible, unless she had taught herself to reduce her gag reflex in secret. She took as much cock as she wanted.

Surprisingly enough, I enjoyed the show. It was like watching real-life porn. I loved to see people be sexual out in public. The noise from the street below floated away on the breeze and left us with a mishmash of sloppy sounds, quiet moaning, and heavy, nasal breathing.

"This is so wild," Emma said.

James flinched when she licked the tip.

"Careful.."

"Emma," I started, but didn't know how to continue.

"Baby.." She looked at me. "Please, please, please, don't hate me. I love you so much. But I've wanted this since I saw him at the bar for the first time. I can't explain."

"Don't.." I shook my head.

"What?"

"I'm fine."

"But.."

"Go ahead," I nodded.

"Are you sure?" She was already holding it.

"Yes! Or do you want me to..?"

James smiled when Emma quickly claimed his penis.

"As long as," I said, "you give me some too."

She nodded with her mouth full of british meat.

"Uh-huh."

"Will you do it?"

"Offcoof!"

It didn't take long. She yanked my pants down and pulled it out. James rolled his eyes when he saw my man bush. It was a jungle down there. I'd never shaved or trimmed my pubes since my wife explicitly told me not to. I guess you could say she had serious control issues sometimes.

"Would you?" She asked.

"Would I what?"

She kept eye contact.

"Suck his dick?"

Her lips were closer than ever.

"I'm straight, Emma."

"Who cares?"

She was such a tease.

"For me?"

Her tongue almost touched the tip of my penis.

"Yes." I surrendered.

"Say it."

"I would suck.." I started.

She swallowed me.

".. his cock.."

It was already the best head I've ever got.

".. for you."

Emma showed off her multitasking skills. You either got a blowjob or a handjob and if you were lucky, you got both. James high-fived me. I thought it was corny, but if that's what the kids these days are doing, who am I to judge?

"I can't decide.."

She admired us both.

".. which cock I like the most." You bit your lip.

I thought you were nuts.

"You're so different!"

James leaned towards me.

"Dude," he whispered. "Is she always like this?"

"No. Yes. I don't know." I shook my head. "Sometimes."

Our honeymoon phase. When we made it past the first fumbling attempts at love-making, when Pandora's box was wide open - literally and figuratively - we had sex multiple times a day. Every room, every surface, every little nook and cranny we could find. She was insatiable back then.

"Emma, wait.."

I pulled out for the purpose of self-preservation, not because I was getting cold feet. I didn't want to look weak. A premature ejaculation would render me useless in the stiff competition.

"James, Daniel.. do you wanna take this to the bedroom?"

She looked up at us - half-naked, sweaty, and irresistible.

"Or I could jerk you both off right here." She smiled. "Your call."

A night of debauchery or instant gratification? A shot at the threeway belt or an awkward facial? It wasn't a tough decision to make.

"Lead the way," James said.

Emma lifted her shoulder straps, slipped out of the silky dress, and left it on the balcony floor. She wore the cutest little pink thong you could imagine. We followed her inside, with our eyeballs glued to the swaying booty.

----

She put my hand between her legs. Her crotch was soaking wet. That made me wonder what the situation was like on the other side of the sleek panty. My fingers were already sticky and gooey. Love is a slippery game, I thought to myself.

"I want this, baby."

She was warm and inviting, and I didn't want to let go.

"Do you feel it?"

"Yeah," I whispered.

James respectfully approached while we mixed our alcohol breaths together. He kissed the back of her neck and her shoulders. Emma shivered when he snuggled the part between the neck and the hairline. She was like melting butter between the two of us. We rubbed our bodies against each other and felt up all the good bits we could get our hands on. I grabbed my wife's ass and mumbled a "sorry" when I accidentally brushed up against James' erection. He reached out and pinched my butt, as a way of saying "no worries, mate".

To quench my curiosity I stroked it again, and he let me play with it a bit. It didn't feel very different from mine, only bigger. There was no foreskin, of course. I wondered if it was a religious thing, or if he had it removed post-adolescence.

She turned around and kissed him. When I pressed my boner against her soft ass, she reached back and grabbed it. She pleasured us both while we undressed. Not that there was much left to get rid of anymore. Only a short moment later I threw a pair of pink XS-sized panties on the king-sized bed.

"James, the bed.." Emma begged.

Not so much as a grunt. He threw her on the bed and kneeled to kiss her thighs. She buried herself in sheets and pillows. Since I was guilty of shaving her pubes the night before, it suddenly hit me that she must have been preparing for this moment. She was exactly where she had hoped she would be. His impatience got the better of him and he dived into the salty sea.

This was a bit awkward, wasn't it? I kinda just stood there on the floor and watched James munch on my better half's soaked genitals. I couldn't really see much of anything, except his butt. A threeway, huh? It'll be fun, they said. You'll like it, they said. Maybe I should grab a beer from the fridge and wait in the kitchen, while you two finished up in here?

"Are you just gonna," she panted, "stand there all night, dummy?"

I crawled into bed and watched James go at it between your raised legs. It looked like he knew what he was doing. Dude, that's my vagina, I thought. You're trespassing. He was clean-shaved, not a hair in sight. I knew how much the prickly stubble annoyed her. She was fully invested in the experience, but I couldn't tell if he was God's oral gift to women or if she was just enjoying the novelty.

She kissed me hard. When she leaned back and rubbed her pussy over his face I focused my attention on her chest area. Because boobies I guess. I squeezed and jiggled the soft flesh. I reminded myself how lucky you son of a bitches were to have those playthings available all the time. I nibbled and sucked on the swollen nipples, even nuzzled with them a bit. Licked my way around. Then I went for the gold, I stuffed my mouth with as much titty as I could possibly fit. I sucked on them to my heart's content, one wonderful tata at a time.

"Oh my god, that feels so good." She sighed. "Oh, shit."

Judging from her restless movements it seemed like James had mastered the art of giving girls head, but he must've had heaps of practice to show for it too. Two of his fingers went up inside her lady garden. I was a bit jealous because I wanted to be down there. Her taste was amazing and I could never get enough. I gave her boobs some much needed rest and looked down at my half-boner. For the time being it didn't get much action, so I stroked some more blood in there.

"Turn around." James sounded pussy-drunk. "Gimme that ass."

Emma obliged. He dove back in from behind. Nom nom nom. His nose probed in between her buttcheeks and like so many men before, he simply couldn't resist the temptation. When he went up there for a few nasty licks you pushed him away.

"Not there, James."

Been there, done that, mate.

"I want you to fuck me." She got up on all fours. "Pretty please?"

James smiled and shook his head.

"You don't have to ask twice, babe."

He slapped her ass to assert his dominance. She moaned. He crawled up behind her and yanked on his dick. He looked like a porn star about to mount his co-actress in front of the camera crew. Then he started punching his leg, for some reason.

"Ah, fuck!"

"What?" She looked back.

"Do you guys have any condoms?" He looked desperate. "I'm out."

"No, but.."

"We go bareback," I said. "She has an IUD, a spiral.."

"James, I don't care." She wiggled her tail. "Just put it in me."

"Ah, fuck." He shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever."

He looked at me for approval.

"You ok with this, Danny?"

"She wants it, go for it."

"Oh, she wants it," Emma purred.

James jerked his penis frantically. He mumbled "come on, come on" and tried to revive it with brute force, but the forecast looked bleak. It looked like he might be losing the battle this time. When the stress gets you, it's nothing but a downward spiral from there. Game over, man. Game over.

"Stop looking at it, man." He snapped at me. "Not helping."

Emma sighed. You don't keep a woman waiting, but still, that was mean.

"This has never happened to me before. Hang on a sec."

He closed his eyes and recalled the hottest moments from his spank bank. Of course, it didn't work. You can't get it up with sheer willpower. What you need is to let go and relax for a bit, but most importantly, do not add any mental pressure.

"Can I," he hesitated.

"What?"

"Can I.. eat your ass?" James swallowed. "Might help."

"No!" She covered her butt. "Gross!"

"You mind?" I asked.

James gave me my space. My time to shine. I just couldn't leave her hanging like that. So I got on my knees, grabbed her legs, and pulled her closer to me. I steered my dick toward the dark, fleshy opening a few inches below the anus. And sunk into her.

"Ohh," she sighed. "God.. yes."

We fell back into the old routine. I thrust while she pushed back, and from there we picked up the pace pretty much right away. Thrust, push, thrust, push. It sounds mechanical and monotonous, but it really wasn't. We shared an intimate familiarity that we could both latch on to.

I sweated like a pig due to the heat. It dripped from my forehead onto your shiny back. The noisy air conditioner helped, but not much. You grabbed the sheets and buried your head in a pillow. Your muffled moans spurred me on. I went a bit harder and pumped faster.

During a majority of our sexual activities, I would soon be at a point where I couldn't hold myself back any longer. But this time I wasn't anywhere close. That was great news for both of us. I can't speak for other men, but the way my body usually handled an orgasm was something along the lines of this is nice, feeling good, yeah, give it to me, ohh, wow, already, no wait, oh fuck, boom!

I turned you over and a few seconds later I was inside you again. The missionary position always had this bad rep, but sometimes a classic is the best way to go. We kissed and bumped our sticky uglies in front of James. We were so focused on each other that we almost forgot all about the guest star.

I supported most of the body weight on my arms. Only this way I could have my penis slide against her upper vaginal wall, with just enough pressure to create the friction she craved while I pressed my pubic area against her clit. She rewarded me with that desperate holy shit look while her thighs looked tight around my body. She smelled like a mix of soap, perfume, sweat, and steamy sex.

"Fuck me, Danny! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.."

I resisted the temptation to go harder because I didn't want to burn myself out too fast. Since I wasn't in my best shape it was a physically demanding activity, but at least the muscle fatigue in my arms took the focus away from building up to a disappointing climax. I was sweating rivers, but I fucked like a machine.

"Wait, wait!" She panted.

I slowed down.

"What?"

"James.." She waved at him desperately. "Come here."

"Where.. what do you.."

She grabbed his dick and dragged him closer. She shoved it in her mouth. It seemed to have the desired effect on him since it wasn't exactly limp anymore. If that's how she wanted to go off, fine with me. I started thrusting my hips again. Me and James brushed our arms together. He was sweating profusely too.

I found my flow and stayed there. There was no need to go any faster - this wasn't sprinting, it was a fucking marathon. She moaned and whined with her mouth filled to the brim with swelling cock. Every hip thrust forced some type of sound out of her. I felt like an invincible porn star. I could keep going all night long, or at least until my arms broke off.

"Noo, I'm onna um! I'm onna um! Oh my oood.."

When she lost focus James pulled out and took the matter into his own hands. It's impossible to stop once you reach a certain point, because something else takes over. I felt the muscles inside her cramp around my manhood. She clung to me for dear life, and her nails clawed into my back. Her whole body stiffened for a few seconds and she grunted something inaudible into my ear.

She was out of breath. When she noticed that James jacked off beside her, she scooched her butt over to him.

"If you want," she pointed at her lips, "you can cum in my mouth?"

He nodded with a desperate look on his face. Emma sat on her knees, parted her lips, and took charge of his boner. She masturbated it but didn't let him enter yet. At first, he didn't know where to put his hands. He grabbed her hair but she shook them off.

"Do you like that?" She asked.

"Yeah," James panted.

"Your big cock in my pretty little mouth?"

"Uh-huh!"

"You wanna cum on this slutty.."

"Emma, no offense but can you please stop talking?"

She nodded with her lips tightened. It looked like he had hurt her feelings a bit. Big mistake. I knew how much she loved the dirty talk. She yanked the cock frantically until her work was done. She aimed at her tits.

"Oh shit!" He grunted.

James shot his massive load on her chest, then she pointed it down and the next squirt ended on her belly and some of it came on her legs. She licked the final drops from his glans and smiled. She whispered "yummy". My wife wasn't one to hold a grudge for long.

My cock was still hard, but I didn't feel any imminent need to cum. I just shrugged my shoulders when Emma looked at me. She glanced down like she asked "you sure?" and I nodded. When her attention switched to the jizzy mess on her sticky tits, she laughed instead.

"I think I'm gonna need to use your shower, James."

He looked at his own clammy chest.

"Mind if I joined you?"

"Sure. Danny?"

"It's fine, I'll do it later."

I changed my mind when I heard them laughing. That and I stunk like a baboon's sweaty armpit. It was a bit cramped in there, but my wife insisted I joined them. She was amused by how quickly my boner came back to life. The lust overwhelmed me and she didn't object when I touched her. I touched James too. I wanted the release so bad and I didn't care how. The water kept running and the mist fogged up the shower walls when they both helped me get off.

My legs were jittery and could barely hold me up when I walked out. What happens in the shower, stays in the shower. We went out and grabbed some junk food, exchanged numbers, and parted ways outside the hotel. I asked Emma if she wanted a drink before bed, but she said she was too tired.

I sat alone by the bar and let everything sink in, listening to the clinking ice cubes in the whiskey glass and the soft muzak from the hidden wall speakers. When I came back to the room I found my wife already snoring on the bed. I helped her out of her shoes, grabbed the covers, and pulled them over us.

When I held her close and drifted off, I wondered what the hell tomorrow had in store for us. Maybe nothing. At least something. Hopefully everything.

To be continued..

A few words from the author: I have written a draft for the next part, but it will take some time to polish it. Follow me on Literotica if you want to stick around for part 2!

12