All Comments on 'The Basement Ch. 04'

by FiveDots

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FiveDotsFiveDotsabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

Absolutely love this story, please keep writing and don't listen to any negativity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
These are amazing!

Please keep writing :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please give us more quickly

Just found your stories and god i want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
These are amazing!!

Can't wait for the next chapter :D

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Love the darkness. And he hasn’t even been tortured yet, just fucked violently. With some minor choking. Wait til he blacks out, bring him to (ice cold water perhaps) and aphicsation again. Repeat as necessary. Electric shocks? Homemade piercings? It would be a shame if the clicker accidentally broke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Love it. She should have excepted her place and submitted totally to her Master. She did know how good she had it. Wish it would have happened to me. Hey, let me how with the next chapter......lol

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

This is a good series. I think the relatively short chapters do a good job of giving scene-shots of a much longer series of encounters.

As the weeks turned into months, however, I found myself wondering about the little guys thoughts. At no point do we get to know what escape fantasies he entertained, or perhaps tried to set in play. Such desperation as happened in the shower, might lead to a switch in which one was more violent, but it would need time to plan.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong Turn

I met a older couple on line who said they could help me with cross dressing.I though it was a good idea for a women to help me dress and do make up.Things went well for a long while and i moved in with them.Things started to change for me hair lose hips got wider i now have long hair..My body is soft and i now have female breast 38d.I now dress fully as a women.I Now have found my self used as their sex toy to do what they want.He has made me deep throat his cock and swallow his cum.She has me in corset training and strap on training.She has her husband tie me up and she fucks me with monster dildos 8'' to 12'' and 3'' round.He loves to load my ass with his cum and do ass to mouth on me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFiveDots@FiveDots
I'm a switch and bi. I love women, trans girls and femboys; men sometimes too. No expectations, just be good and be happy. Random kinks you ask? Big butts, futa, humiliation and domination, shrinking to 3 or 4 feet tall, spandex shorts and yoga pants. Above all, love and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES