The Bat

Story Info
I tried to be a hero with my bat. My neighbors appreciated.
2.5k words
4.4
12.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the summer, during softball season, I have a nightly routine. I get home from practice, take a shower, turn on the ceiling fan, and then lay naked in bed.

It's very relaxing. My muscles soften. My breathing slows. My scrotum loosens. The stresses of my day melt away. And I drift off into blissful sleep.

That's where I was last Tuesday when I heard a woman's voice in the hallway outside my apartment door.

"Help! Help!"

I looked at the clock: 1:00 am.

"Oh shit-- Help me!"

I sprang out of bed and ran to the door. My softball equipment was in a pile by the door. I grabbed the bat.

There was a loud pop in the hallway. "Oh no!"

I flung open the door, ready to bludgeon whoever was abusing the poor, shouting lady in the hallway.

Instead, I saw two young women -- neither looking abused -- laughing and standing over a puddle of spilled groceries. One was a skinny white girl with blond hair in a pony tail. The other was a tall black girl with a thick ass and narrow waist. They stared at me. I stared at them. Still not sure about the situation, I said, "Is everyone ok?"

The white girl giggled. The black girl said, "Ummm...why do you ask?"

"You were shouting, 'Help me.'"

More giggles from Blondie.

The black girl smiled. "I was shouting at my friend to help carry these groceries. They were slipping out of my hand."

My mistake laid bare, along with my dong, I wasn't sure what to do next. I froze. They stared some more, mostly at my dick. The puddle of grocery juice expanded on the floor.

"You....were coming to rescue us?" the black girl said with the hint of a smirk.

"I-- was in bed. I-- thought someone needed help."

"I'm glad you brought your..." she shifted her gaze to my dick "...bat."

This made Blondie erupt in laughter.

"I'll just. I can help you with the bags. I'll just put on some...yeah."

"Yeah."

Giggle.

I went to the bedroom, leaving the door open, put down the bat and slipped on some baggy gym shorts. I heard more giggles and whispers in the hall. On the way back, I grabbed a roll of paper towels.

I knelt to help them, and saw what had made the mess: a busted can of Reddi Wip and a jar of cherries.

"Looks like you won't be having dessert tonight," I said. They exchanged a glance.

The rest of the groceries secure, I carried the bags for them, up one flight to their apartment. I learned that the black girl's name was Karma and the white girl was Jennifer. Karma wore white yoga pants and a matching sports bra which showed off her lovely hourglass figure. Her natural hair was in a big puff on top of her head. Her big brown eyes looked as soft as her skin. Jennifer was in flip-flops, short shorts, and a t-shirt that showed her firm midriff. They had smoked some weed in their apartment, gotten hungry -- and "adventurous," Jennifer added with a grin -- and walked to the grocery store for supplies.

Their apartment was a reverse version of mine, on the other side of the hallway. It had a boho vibe, with beaded curtains for doorways and big cushions on the floor. It was lit softly and Norah Jones was playing from the smart speaker when we walked in.

"You can put those on the counter," Karma said, putting her hand on my bicep and directing me toward the kitchen. I lingered a little, awkwardly, and made a truly bad joke about crying over spilled cream. Jennifer started putting away the groceries and I realized it was time to go home.

"I guess my work is done here," I said and started moving toward the door.

"Oh, thank you," Jennifer said. She came around the counter and hugged me. Her narrow frame felt light and delicate against my chest.

Karma walked me to the door, her hand on my arm again. When I turned around to say goodbye, she put her hand on my chest and said seriously, "Thank you, seriously, for coming out to help us. You're a gentleman." Then she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

I stumbled back a few steps. She closed the door. And I was left alone in the hallway with a boner stretching out the front of my gym shorts. I hoped they didn't notice. But who was I kidding?

The next night, I was in the same gym shorts, playing Call of Duty in my living room when a slip of paper slid under the door. In big letters, it said, "HELP! -Karma and Jennifer"

I felt a little rush of adrenaline at the thought of seeing them again. They were beautiful girls, and friendly. But they clearly weren't interested in me, otherwise I wouldn't have wound up with blue balls and bulging gym shorts the night before.

Maybe they wanted to apologize for laughing at me. Maybe they needed someone to carry groceries again.

I threw on a t-shirt and went upstairs. I knocked lightly and Karma swung the door open immediately. She was wearing an oversized cotton shirt that fell off her bare shoulder on one side. She smiled at me and motioned me in.

Inside was the same low lighting and the same soft jazz. I thought I smelled incense. Jennifer emerged from some place in the back, wearing a cotton tank and tiny cotton shorts.

"I got your note," I said, worried I was stepping into a prank. "You need help?"

Jennifer smiled. Karma said, "Yeah...we realized that, um....something is missing from our bedroom."

Were they accusing me of having stolen something the night before? Did they want me to catch a thief? Or just help them look under the couch cushions. I had no idea but I was growing more sure that they were just having fun at my expense. Jennifer giggled.

"What's missing from your bedroom?" I asked, not at all interested in the answer.

"A bat," said Karma, placing her hand on the front of my gym shorts. I looked at her wide-eyed and she smiled at me casually, cupping her fingers under my balls.

Jennifer smiled wide and walked toward us, her hips swinging more than I had noticed the night before. She stripped off her tank top to reveal a set of lovely round boobs perched very high on her skinny torso. They were bigger than I had given her credit for earlier, with nipples just inside of center.

Karma slid her hand into my shorts.

Jennifer spun around and, with crossed ankles, slid her shorts down her long legs. She wore nothing underneath and I saw pouty, pink lips peeking out under her tight ass.

She spun back around and closed the rest of the distance between us just as Karma dropped to her knees taking my shorts down with her. My dick sprang out, half-hard and swinging between them.

They shared that same look I saw between them when I was scooping up whipping cream and cherries the night before. I suddenly realized they might have had special plans for those items. The thought of them licking sweetness off of one another gave me a shiver.

Karma went right to work on my lower regions while Jennifer took on the air of a hostess, making me comfortable. She took off my t-shirt. With flirting eyes, she asked if she could get me a drink or a joint or "anything at all." She put one arm on my left shoulder and the other on my right cheek.

I smiled and made a lame comment about feeling pretty good at the moment, thank you, and then looked down at Karma who had managed to swallow almost my entire cock while I wasn't looking. She pulled at my balls gently while she slurped her lips all over my rod. Jennifer looked down and watched her with me. She whispered, "She is so hot when she has a cock in her mouth."

I looked at Jennifer who was still admiring her roommate. I cupped her left boob and fondled her nipple. I expected her to look up when I did that, maybe kiss me. But she kept watching Karma's masterful performance.

I kissed her ear, which seemed to wake her from her trance. She offered me her open mouth. We kissed. Then she nibbled my ear and kissed my neck and rubbed my chest.

Meanwhile, Karma was working hard, bobbing fast and then sucking off the tip with a "pwock!" sound and a gratifying gasp.

Jennifer kept peeking down at her, clearly more interested in what was going on down there than in the ear-nibbling we were doing upstairs. I whispered, "You think she could use some help?"

Jennifer looked at me smiling, as if to thank me, and then dropped to her knees.

They were so kind to each other, these two roommates -- sharing me generously, taking turns swallowing me, encouraging one another and saying things like, "God, you're hot" and "Doesn't he taste delicious?"

They looked up at me often with hopeful eyes, searching for pleasure or approval in mine.

They kissed each other, their mouths and tongues playing softly with each other and the head of my cock.

They took turns, each sucking my cock while the other sucked my balls.

I put my hands on my head and tried to control my breathing. Was this real? My balls wanted to shoot jizz all over their faces that instant, but my brain wanted to make it last.

Finally, when they saw I was struggling to keep control, they rose in unison and the three of us shared a kiss, our tongues intertwining. Karma was still wearing a t-shirt. Jennifer lifted it off of her quick and light and looked at her lovingly while she squeezed her thick, milk chocolate tits.

With a look of understanding between them, each took one of my hands and they led me to their bedroom.

It was a love nest with lots of pillows and blankets, a lava lamp, and lacy things scattered about. On a night stand, I spotted sex toys and lube. Against one wall was a TV with the cover of a porn DVD open next to it. The bed was a king size mattress on the floor with no frame. It was covered with messy, satin sheets.

The girls pulled me down onto it and we sunk into soft, padded comfort, our naked bodies in a ball of plush, caressing comfort. I met Karma's open lips with my own and moved my body against her. I bit her lip playfully. She moaned. Jennifer's hand was between Karma's legs, opening her lips and slipping inside. She offered her wet fingers to Karma who licked them and smiled.

Then, with Karma on her back, the two seemed to share another moment of telepathic understanding. Together, they looked at me and Karma whispered, "Fuck me."

I moved between Karma's legs while Jennifer moved to face me, throwing a leg over her roommate and lowering her snatch onto Karma's face.

Karma's pussy showed bright pink between her dark brown thighs. I slipped in easily. Both girls moaned.

I thrust fluidly, feeling the softness of Karma's body and their bed. It was welcoming and comforting and sensual.

Jennifer leaned over to kiss me while I continued to fuck her lover slowly. Karma moaned louder.

Jennifer put her mouth against my ear and whispered very softly, "She hasn't stopped thinking about your cock since we saw it last night."

I breathed harder and fucked faster.

Karma tried to speak, but her words caught in her throat and came out "Fuuu-- Fu meeeeeek!'

"Fuck her with that big hard cock, Jennifer translated.

"I put my weight on my hands and plowed her pussy, slamming hard into her soft flesh. Her moans turned to open-mouthed yells. "Oooooh yes! Yes! Oh yes please!

"Fuck her like she wants it!"

I flexed and thrust and grunted hard. Karma shrieked and bucked and came in wild spasms, shouting and flailing and unleashing buckets of her juices for my member to splash in.

When she finally caught her breath and gave a little laugh, Jennifer looked at me with her eyebrows raised. "Pretty great, isn't she?" Then she dropped her face down to our crotches and licked and kissed the flesh she found there. Karma moaned contentedly. Jennifer licked her pussy and sucked my shaft. I watched, admiringly.

As Karma recovered, she returned her attention to Jennifer's pussy, still straddling her face. She sucked and fingered while Jennifer continued to bob her mouth on my rod. Jennifer's pleasure rose quickly and I saw my opportunity to deliver a second orgasm.

I stood and walked around the writhing, intertwined ball of flesh, then dropped to my knees and added my cock to the body parts servicing Jennifer's twat. Karma and I worked together: she sucked Jennifer's clit while I thrust deep into her wet gash.

I grabbed Jennifer's hips and pumped in balls-deep. She shrieked and bucked.

Karma raised a hand around Jennifer's body and slipped it barely inside her ass. That was the last straw. Jennifer shouted, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuuuuuuuck!" She came, ramming herself hard against me.

Another home run.

Karma licked up Jennifer's juices and teased my cock while her friend recovered. Then Jennifer raised up on her knees and twisted around, giving me a view of her tits.

"You've got stamina," she said, smiling and still breathing heavily. I kissed her.

"Give us your cum," she said.

Still rock hard, I slipped back inside her while we kissed. She moaned with pleasure. I fondled Jennifer's nipples and fucked her. But then, Karmas voice came to us from down there between our legs. She had instructions.

"Sweetie, can you do the thrusting? Get on all fours and let him stay still so I can have his balls."

We knew what she meant. Jennifer dropped her chest almost to Karma's. She moved herself against me, twerking in slow motion, massaging my swollen cock with her hips. I put my hands on my head and stayed still. With my balls dangling in front of her, Karma seized the opportunity and sucked them both into her mouth.

I started to hyperventilate.

My mind reached for something solid -- something to think about to delay climax -- but nothing was there. I was swept into a torrent of overwhelming pleasure. With my balls inside Karma and my cock inside Jennifer, I gasped and grunted and shot my load in several long, juices spurts.

It dripped out of Jennifer and ran down my balls and Karma's cheeks. Both girls kept up their movements long enough for me to breathe again. Then I fell back into the plush bed and looked at them, amazed at the experience we had just shared.

They embraced and kissed, their naked bodies conforming to one another. Jennifer licked Karma's cum-soaked lips. Then they turned to face me in unison and Karma said, "Thanks for lending us your bat."