The Bathroom

Story Info
The adventures in the college bathroom.
993 words
3.68
7.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a very sexual person I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist ever since i got my license I would drive around naked or with my dick out with my heart pulsing on the thought of someone seeing me.

As college was my discovering years I did a bunch of stuff there.

We use to go there at night after classes to do group projects like many other students. But after we finished I would often stay behind and head to the bathroom.

I loved it at night. Just enough people to make it exciting but not enough to be immediately caught doing anything.

I would challenge myself to be daring a do "crazy" stuff.

It could be anything from getting naked and walk around while playing with my dick to play with my ass with the stall door unlocked.

And for some weeks it was amazing I had to run in a stall at times when someone was about to get in the bathroom or ear someone taking a piss right outside my stall door while I fingered my ass and masturbated.

I even took toys some times. A buttplug or a small vibrator. Didn't want to take anything to noticeable.

One particular night I had taken my pink buttplug and as normal I went in to the bathroom and started using it a a dildo basically fucking misled with it.

Now I may ou may not have gotten a bit carried away but it was my first time fucking myself in there with the door unlocked and I was horny as a mf.

And that was when I ear the stall door open wide and my heart drops and I stop completely still. I was terrified. One think is imagining being caught. Another completely different thing is actually being caught.

As I stood there my heart racing like never before the person that opened the door speaks. He tells me no to stop what I was doing. He wanted to see how the "show" ended. And to not look back under any circumstances.

I do as I'm told and start to slowly fuck myself again.

I hear his pants drop to the floor as he tells me to get the pace up. I'm completely shook. But extremely horny so I do it. I even push my ass further up in the air for him.

I start so moan as I ear him moan at my show and assume he is masturbating. I've never felt more vulnerable before and I'm loving it.

After a couple of minutes he comes closer and tells me to stop. I comply immediately and put both my hands against the wall.

He pushes my plug as deep as it goes as I ear him groan deep and feel rope after rope of warm thick cum on my back.

He then tells me to stand still and count to 30 before turning around. After I get to 30 I turn around and see nobody there just a wide open bathroom stall. I close it right away and proceed to jerk off until I cum all over myself.

So there I am. Covered in cum on my front and back. I do my best to clean up but let me tell you cleaning cum of your back all by yourself isn't an easy feat.

After that night I was always expecting my anonymous pervert to show up again but he never did. After that night and until the day I graduated every guy I went past made it seem like he knew like that was the guy that covered my back in cum. But I never knew.

The o lu other time those bathrooms made my extremely happy I was seeing an older men (another story) and as we were sexting towards the end of the day I made him really horny and he said if he was with me in that moment I would be swallowing is fat cock.

Obviously as a horny bottom I told him that if that was true then he could come to the college to a particular stall in a particular bathroom and I would meet him there.

I did it as spicy texting but then he sends me a selfie inside said stall saying he was waiting.

I was shook. I didn't though he would actually do it.

So I excuse myself and go meet him. As I open the unlocked stall door there he is standing with his "your fucked" faced.

He wasted no time as he immediately tells me to take my clothe off and sit in the toilet. I obviously do as I'm told.

He then pulls his dick out and immediately shoved it down my throat and starts fucking my face like I've been teasing him all day.

I was in bliss. All backed in a bathroom stall hearing dudes coming in and out while I get faced fucked really turned me on.

It didn't take long for him to push his cock deep down my throat and cum big time. I guess he liked it to because it was the first time I couldn't swallow all of his cum.

So I was dripping his cum from my mouth and had a ragging boner. He cleans himself and tells me to jack off and cum all over myself he wants to see it. I do as I'm told and after a few pumps I burst all over myself.

After that he tells me if a tease him like that again I will get a thorough ass fucking and that I could clean myself and go back to class. He then proceeds to leave and doesn't close the door. I get up running to close it and clean myself.

I went back to class and couldn't keep myself from thinking everyone knew what I had been doing.

And it felt amazing.

Thanks for reading.

Feels free to comment.