The Bator Bro Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 - College Buddies. Adam has his first group jerk-off.
2.9k words
4.61
9.4k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 -- College Buddies

A few weeks later, I was hanging out at my friend Jess' off-campus apartment. Jess lived with another guy, Robert that he had known since high school. Robert was straight, Jess was gay and as I mentioned earlier kind of a slut. That wasn't my style, I didn't talk much about my sexual encounters, but it was all he talked about. I didn't mind that in a friend, but I could never have dated him, even though he made it pretty clear he wanted me.

The three of us pretty much became best friends, constantly hanging out. I liked morning classes to get them out of the way, so I would get up early, go to class, do homework, and by the time I was done, they were getting out of class and wanted to go grab dinner or drinks somewhere, it was perfect. It was even better when I was younger cause they were both older than me, so they could buy drinks and bring them back to the apartment.

Robert was fairly good looking. Tall at about 6'02" with dark hair and eyes. He worked out a little so he had nice arms and a decent chest and flat stomach. But he never quite got past his 90s grunge phase. Jess wasn't bad looking either, maybe 6 feet tall with dirty blond hair that he occasionally spiked like a dinosaur horn. He never went to the gym but he ate well and he had a physical job so he was slim. He had light grey eyes which I always thought was cool because I had never met anyone with grey eyes until after high school.

This was about the same time that streaming movies was becoming a thing for the first time. One night we streamed some crazy horror movie and all got drunk. We had a great time laughing at the stupid parts and jumping at the legitimately scary parts. We were doing shots for no reason other than we were young and having fun, so we were wasted.

After the movie was over, Robert said he was going to sleep, but we asked him to show us how to work the device he streamed movies on. I'm pretty sure it was illegal and he was pirating them, but we didn't really care. He showed us and we started looking through other movies to watch. We came across the LGBT genre and started laughing because at that point none of us had ever even heard of a gay movie before. All three of us kicked back on the couch and drunkenly laughed at the descriptions of various gay movies. Most of them looked terrible, but Jess and I decided we wanted to watch one for fun, so we clicked it and started it up.

As we were all drunk and laughing, somehow this led to a similar conversation that John and I had a few weeks ago. With Robert not understanding what made us think that men were sexy, and him trying to convince us that there is nothing sexier than a hot thin blonde. He turned off the movie and hooked up his laptop to the big screen. He turned on a porno of exactly that, some hot thin blonde who was having sex with a non-descript dude that didn't matter because the camera was always on her and not him. Jess and I both booed which made him laugh. He switched it off and found another example of a porn he liked, this time it was two girls and a guy, and it featured a crazy close up of the two girls sucking his dick at the same time.

Now obviously I'm gay, and so is Jess, so the girls weren't doing anything for us but I can get on board with two people sucking a dick at the same time.

Jess and I both agreed that it was hot, but not for the same reason as Robert. "I just like to close my eyes and imagine these two hot girls are sucking my big dick at the same time." Robert said.

"I've seen your dick, it's not that big!" Jess blurted.

"It's bigger than yours!" Robert laughed. "And you've never seen it hard."

"That you know of," Jess laughed. Robert laughed back. At that moment I was kind of jealous, I had my tolerable but crappy roommate and here these two were who were best friends and got to spend all their time together.

"Why have you even seen his dick?" I asked, trying to laugh it off but legitimately curious.

"Oh no reason," Jess said, almost giggling. And when I raised my eyebrows he continued. "You know like if he has to get up to pee in the middle of the night and doesn't want to bother to put on shorts."

The two blonde chicks continued to suck the hunk's dick on the screen in the background as I turned to Robert "And why have you seen his dick?"

Robert smiled, a cheeky look in his eyes. "Oh you know," He laughed. "Same reason."

"NO!" Jess blurted, drunk. "He likes to watch." He stage-whispered so everyone could hear him.

"Oh my god, that was one time!" Robert yelled and threw the remote control at Jess.

"You seriously watched him have sex?" I asked.

"It was one time with a crazy hot guy, you remember Alex?" Jess said.

"You hooked up with him?" I asked. Alex was some guy we all hung out with once or twice a while back.

Jess nodded and laughed. "Damn" I said. "If I lived with someone who had watched me have sex, I would just walk around naked all the time, I mean who cares."

"I mean sometimes we do when you're not here." Jess said.

"Don't let me stop you." I said.

"I just sleep naked." Robert said.

"Yeah me too." Jess said.

"Damn, I wish I could sleep naked." I said. "I asked John about it when he first moved in and he was not on board. I sleep in my boxer-briefs though and that's not too bad."

"Fuck that." Robert said. "Just stay here and sleep naked on the couch or something."

"Don't tempt me, I'll fucking do it." I joked.

"No, do it." Jess said. "You're too drunk to drive home anyway."

"Yeah okay," I said. For some reason, I drunkenly peeled off my shirt and laid down on the carpet instead of the couch. They laughed, as I looked up on the tv. "Why are we still watching this shit?" I slurred, staring up at the straight porn on the tv.

"I got it!" Jess said and he grabbed the remote and typed something into the search bar. Before I knew it, we switched from straight porn to gay porn and there was a huge fucking gay orgy on the tv.

"What the fuck is this?" Robert and I both said, practically in unison.

"I fucking love shit like this, life goal is to be in an orgy." Jess slurred.

"Noooo." I said and laughed. "You don't think it would be too confusing."

"I've been in a threesome before." Jess smiled. "It was fucking hot, then the next morning they both texted me and asked which one I thought was hotter."

"That's weird." Robert said.

"Guys are competitive." I said nonchalantly.

"I just don't get the point of gay sex." Robert said.

"What that fuck do you mean, what's the point of straight sex, to make each other cum!" I yelled at him.

"I guess, but it just seems pointless. Like If I'm gonna stick my big dick somewhere it's gonna be a pussy."

"Stop talking about your dick." Jess said. "It's not that big."

"Bigger than yours!"

"How big?" I asked.

"Eight inches." He bragged with a huge grin on his face.

I laughed. "I got you beat! Eight and a half!"

"No shit?!" Jess said. "Damn I'm not small, but I only got seven."

"Seven's not small." I confirmed with him.

"Seven's kind of small." Robert teased him.

"No it's not, most guys are smaller than that." I said.

"Yeah, Like you." Robert teased me back.

"I'm not smaller than that, I'm bigger than you!"

"Than prove it." Robert said.

"Same time?!" I asked him. And he nodded.

I stood up and reached down to make sure I was full on hard on now. The porn might not have been my style, but the guys were still hot, and I was about to see another big dick if he was telling the truth, so even though he was straight, it still turned me on.

In unison, Robert and I pulled down our pants. First our treasure trails were visible, then the base our cocks, and then the full shaft. He was pretty big, but I could already tell I had him beat. He rubbed it slowly making sure it was at full mast and I did the same. Jess came over to get a closer look and to be our official judge.

"I think Adam's got you beat." Jess said to Robert.

"No way, get a ruler!" Robert crowed. Jess obediently ran to the kitchen to pull a ruler from a drawer. He started at Robert and placed it right next to his cock. "Eight inches on the dot." He said and looked up at Robert before coming over to me, and placing the ruler next to my cock. His fingers lingered on my balls as he stated "Just over eight and a half, Adam wins."

"Whatever," Robert said, with the tone of a sore loser in his voice. "It's just 'cause I'm not all the way hard." He was determined to win. He shed his pants completely and grabbed the remote, putting the straight porn back on with the two blondes. He sat down on the couch and started stroking his cock. "Give me that ruler." We hit a nerve. But Jess laughed competitively. I shed my pants too and sat down next to Robert. "You get to chub up, I get to chub up." I started jerking my dick right next to him.

This was pretty fucking hot. It was the middle of a cold Midwest winter in this shithole college apartment that basically had a couch, a TV and not much else besides some peeling paint on the walls. The only sounds were the moaning from the porn and the distant thumps of other apartments having parties around us. But it was getting hot in here.

Jess sat down next to me and stated undoing his own belt. He pulled down his pants and underwear in one go and released his seven inch dick to the room.

"Bro, that's more than seven." I said as he started stroking as well.

"Nah, it's just about." Jess said. But I grabbed the ruler and placed it next to his cock, lingering on his pulsing veins as he had lingered on mine.

"See, man, It's seven and a half." I pointed at the ruler. "Don't sell yourself short."

"Nah, I just don't care about size." Jess said.

Robert and I both looked at him like was was crazy. Then again, we both had huge dicks. "I mean, a big dick is fun to look at in porn, but I don't really want to take one."

"So you're a bottom?" I asked. And Jess suddenly had a huge smile on his face, confirming my suspicion.

The ruler was forgotten. This was not about competition anymore. This was about three horny guys stroking their hard cocks.

"What about you?" Jess asked.

"Mostly top I guess." I said. But honestly at this point I was thinking that there was nothing hotter than just sitting here stroking our cocks. They were all so fucking hard and they all looked ready to explode.

"I think I'm all the way hard." Robert said. He fucking looked it. He held both hands at the base of his shaft to make sure his entire length was visible. I grabbed the ruler and put it at the base of his dick next to his hands.

"You gained a little length, maybe 8 1/4 inches now." I said.

"What about you?" Robert said, grabbing the ruler out of my hands and leaning over. He held the ruler up so high intent on winning. "See you're only eight!"

I laughed and so did Jess. "Hold it steady where I held yours!" I commanded, laughing. He complied and we could see that I was still bigger. It made me feel like a fucking alpha male to know that I had the biggest cock in the room. "8 1/2" I said out loud.

He dropped the ruler. "I can't watch this gay shit anymore." And Robert grabbed the TV remote off the coffee table. He searched again for threesomes and Jess pointed one out. It was another threesome between two girls and a guy, but Jess recognized the guy from gay porn. Dude had a massive cock, maybe bigger than mine and the camera spent a lot of time there, so all three of us were on board for this video.

I noticed Jess wasn't watching the porn, but instead staring at my huge cock. I decided to give him a little show and I put both my hands at the base so he could really see the full length. I arched my back a little as I stroked it real slow. Jess only broke eye contact to look over at Robert. Jess grinned wide so I looked over too. Robert repositioned himself on the couch and spread his legs wide and it struck me how big his balls were, they fucking slapped the side of his leg before they dropped all the way down to the fabric of the couch. Fucking hot. His cock really was quite large, and seemed fully enthralled with what was going on even though he was straight.

For a moment, all three of us felt high as a kite. The masculine sexual energy filling the air. All three of our cocks were sticking straight up into the air, and our balls started getting tighter.

Jess was first, he grunted incredibly loud as ropes of warm cum shot all over his chest and stomach. His body twitched as his hand started to slow. His eyes were locked on my cock at first, but he looked back at the porn, and as he slowed to a stop he looked over at Robert. "Shit. He said.

While I was distracted, Robert started to rub himself faster and began to moan as well. He focused on the porn, the two girls were playing with each others breasts while the guy jerked himself off in the background. Robert couldn't resist making a show so he stood up at the end of the couch and in just a few more strokes, he came. He shot almost all the way to the TV and then his second spurt landed past the end on the rug. As the rest dribbled out, I'll never forget how proud he looked for cumming so far, he wanted to win this competition.

I didn't challenge him, but I was close too. I quickened my pace as the two other boys watched. I was enjoying being the center of attention more than I ever thought I would. In my normal life I was an introvert, not quiet, but never the loudest person in the room. But at that moment I was so high on the thought of putting on a show. I was discovering my exhibitionist side so it didn't take long for my hot cum to shoot, first on my chest, then my shoulder, then the back of the couch next to my head. "Fuck" Robert blurted, half impressed half annoyed that I may have cum as far as him.

As the remainder dribbled out, Jess rested his hand on my inner thigh. His hand was warm and made me realize that while we didn't have any real sex, I had my first threesome jerk off and both these boys were pretty hot.

"Fuck." Robert said. The word hung in the air for a moment as he stood up. "No reason to get dressed now. Night boys." He smiled and disappeared into his room leaving just Jess and I. Jess and I looked at each other and I kind of got the feeling that he wanted to keep going, maybe kiss or make out a little. Did I want that? I was feeling very satisfied with our three-way jerk off.

"Guess I should clean up too." Jess eventually said and disappeared into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on. I looked at my phone, it was almost three in the morning. I hadn't been tired up until then, but suddenly I was exhausted. I quickly cleaned myself up and went to go put my boxer-briefs back on. But I stopped myself. What's the point, now? I laughed to myself.

I pulled a blanket onto the couch and laid naked underneath. Robert and Jess had gone to sleep and I was staring at the ceiling. I couldn't stop thinking about our mutual jerk off session. Three boys with above average dicks was pretty hot. I lay there wondering if I would ever be able to top that encounter.

It took a few years. But I did...