The BBC that Broke Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got quiet and meek again seeing this. It was like I was hit with a wave of reality. This is happening. It isn't fantasy anymore. I'm literally sitting next to the man who's going to make me his bitch.

When he finished smoking, he got up and walked inside. He briefly turned back and waved to me telling me to follow him. As far as I could tell, his house was empty. This relieved me because I remembered his penchant for making load moaners out of his partners. He lead me up to his bedroom which was nothing special. Kind of small. Single bed. A little bit messy with his clothes strewn on the floor. I just stood there off to the side.

I heard the door close and the lock turn before I felt him push up against my back. He was standing behind me and had his hands on my shoulders. I couldn't see him, but I felt small. I stand at 5'8 and he was an astounding 6'5. His arms then reached around out front and he grabbed hold of my cock. He cupped both my cock and balls through my sweats in one of his hands.

I knew you'd be small is what he whispered in my ear from behind. I remained silent and stood still like a statue. My nerves were at an all time high and I was having doubts about whether or not I could actually go through with it. I didn't know what to do. Right up to the very act, I was thinking of ways to get out of this, but I chose instead to keep my mouth shut.

Next, he reached into my pants and made his way to my balls. He was fondling them which was a new sensation to me. I've never had such big hands on my privates before. I've only been with two petite girls up until this point. I could feel his chin rest on my neck just above my shoulder. He must've been leaning down. He then asked me if I wanted to see a real man's cock and I found myself nodding yes. Still unable to make a sound.

He took his hand out of my pants and turned me around. He took a step back and with one hand had his shorts off and on the floor around his ankles. He was freeballing it and so he stood there with his cock hanging down as he started to take his t-shirt off. I was mesmerized. He must've been 6 or 7 inches soft. He then took it in his hand and started to wave it at me and asked me if I wanted to suck it. I just stood there like a deer in headlights. I didn't say anything, but my eyes went wide.

He took my silence as a no, because he just said, "that's fine, just wanted to see if you changed your mind". I guess he remembered my feeble attempt at trying to weasel out of this meet. Thinking back on it, I'm relieved with how considerate he was. He actually listened and remembered even though he was very clearly the dominant in this consideration and he didn't know I was just being a pussy trying to get out of the situation, he still took it into consideration and didn't want to force me into anything I said I didn't want to do.

As he stood there naked, he then told me it was my turn. He said that he had shown me his and I needed to show him mine. Not being as confident as him, I started with my hoodie before slipping out of my sweats. Not really sure of how to act, I then started to pull down my thong to show him my cock, but he grabbed my wrist and told me to leave them on. He then turned me around again and started the feel me up from the backs of my thighs up to the bottom of my butt cheeks. He let out an audible mmm sound so I guess he liked what he saw. He then lightly nudged me toward his bed where he put one hand on the middle of my back and had another gripped on my hip. He pushed me with just enough force to make me bend at the waist. I let out my first sound of the night with him when my upper body hit the bed. It was a weak little "uhnn" sound. He then lightly rubbed my back a bit with both hands and grabbed both of my wrists to position them out in front me. So I lay there with my chest on his bed and my arms stretched out in front of me. My own cock was squished under my own weight on his bed as my groin was pressed right into the edge of his bed. He let out another mmm and kissed his teeth.

I then yelped as I felt his still cold hand smack my right cheek. He did the same to the left and called me a little slut. Next he parted my cheeks and lightly rubbed the tip of his finger up and down my crack. This was such a new feeling, I let out a low groan. He then took hold of my balls from behind and said "you're my slut tonight aren't you?" to which I remained silent. He smacked my ass again and repeated "aren't you?" I very lightly said yes. He wasn't satisfied. He squeezed my balls a bit to apply some pressure and said "it's yes, daddy to you" and made me repeat it back to him. This was the first time he called me a "good girl" and it almost brought me to a shiver.

He then firmly placed his hand between my shoulder blades and I could feel him apply some pressure to keep me down as he leaned in to my left ear and told me to stay still and make sure not to look back. He wanted what came next to be a surprise. I gave him another "yes, daddy" hoping to hear him call me a good girl again. He didn't.

I didn't dare defy him because I was much too busy taking in everything that was happening. I could hear him though. He took a few steps away from me and I heard a zipper open and a couple of things hit the floor. One sounded like fabric and another made an audible knock as it hit the hardwood. He then came back where I lay bent over and slapped my ass again. I got the feeling my cheeks would be pink and tender for quite a while after tonight. He grabbed me by my hair even though it was pretty short and he pulled me up a bit. He also had one hand on my lower back so I was a bit arched. He then licked my ear and told me I could have a look now. As he released me, I turned around and looked across the floor to see what he had dropped for me.

What I saw was a pair of used black stockings and some fire truck red stiletto sandals with a sizeable heel. I don't know how high they were, but they were super sexy. He told me they were his girlfriends and that I needed to be careful. He then told me that this was the best he could do on short notice and if they didn't fit it was too bad. At least he tried. I took a step forward to go to pick them up, but he told me to crawl. I was taken aback by this and was hesitant. All he did to get me to comply was slap my ass again and said go on. So, I lowered myself to my knees and looked back at him before crawling over. In that quick glance I made, I was almost face-to-face with that snake of a cock. He just smiled at me.

When I picked up the stockings, he kindly pulled up a chair for me and told me I could sit to get them and the heels on. The stockings were loose feeling, clearly worn previously, but they fit fine. In fact, I felt like I was stretching them out a bit and was going to make a comment about it, but was too nervous. I then grabbed a heel and tried it on for size. My foot was a bit too wide and my pinky toe kind of hung off the side, but it was strappy so I was still able to slip it on my foot and get the ankle strap closed. This was actually a lot tougher than I thought it would be. The holes for the clasp were tiny. Once I fumbled my way to get the same done with the other shoe, I stuck both of my feet out in front of myself and admired them for a second. I must've looked like such a little girl. I then quickly stood and tried to make my way over to him again, but my ankles had other things planned. Needless to say, I stumbled. If not for Jordan, I would've face planted.

He told me to slow down as he guided me back to his bed where he put me back in the bent over position but this time in heels! "I'm glad they fit, must be your lucky night" he said as he used his feet to push my legs further apart. I could feel him standing directly behind me and for the first time ever I felt another man's cock. He had it rested on my ass for a moment before he leaned forward and pressed his body onto mine. He hooked his arms around and under my chest/torso area and had his head beside mine. He licked my ear again and told me that this look suits me. He then told me that now that I got what I wanted, he's going to get what he wanted and pushed himself off of me entirely. He took my wrists again, but this time told me to reach back and spread myself for daddy. Followed again by another smack on my ass. I thought to myself that this was it, time to pay the piper (pun intended 😉).

Instead of something hard and rigid, my little hole was met with something moist and slick. Not cold like lube, but warm. It was his tongue. He took a couple of swipes at me before he started to circle my hole like his tongue was a shark and my ass was his prey. I can see exactly why his previous conquests were moaners. This felt so good! I sounded like a bitch in heat. Uhhh. Uhhh. Oooo. Mmmmhh. Yes! Please! Don't stop!

How did I go from a silent and shy guy to loud and proud sissy just like that? I don't know what got into me. All I knew was that this man's tongue was god's gift to my asshole. If I wasn't bent over with my weight on his bed, I would've buckled right then and there. My legs started to feel like jelly. I was also very conscious of how audible I was getting. I had this irrational fear that bystanders would be able to hear me. Maybe his neighbours? I don't know. I couldn't think straight. I started to think about other things to get my mind off of the tongue lashing my behind was getting. I didn't dare open my eyes, so I started using my thoughts. I became acutely aware of how helpless and submissive I felt being forced on my tiptoes by the heels. My calves felt different then they did when I was bent over flat footed. I also became aware of the tight grip his hands had on my ass cheeks and even noticed that I wasn't spreading myself for him anymore. Instead I was clutching at his sheets.

It was pointless. I was powerless in trying to hold back my moans. It's like I was an instrument to be played by his mouth. With every lick, swirl, and probe from his tongue, I found myself making noises I didn't know I was capable of making. Even in such a state, I was thinking about how I ended up here at the mercy of his man.

"You taste so good, bitch" I heard him say in between licks.

"How's it feel?" he asked.

Just as I was taking my time to think of what to say, you kinky internet readers will have to take some time to wait for the next instalment because this post is almost as long as Jordan's dick and I'm too horny to continue.

Let me know if you want to read the rest and I'll write it up once I've regained my composure.

12