The Bear's Necessity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's lube on the side table, but we should wait for your change."

"My change?" As soon as he said it, he felt the prickling sensation moving across his body. He looked down at his chest which normally sported a decent amount of hair to see a veritable pelt of brown fur. Further down, he saw his cock's foreskin developing into a full blown sheath. His cock stuck out of it, throbbing and thick. This slightly distracted him from the wave of vertigo that hit him. In an instant, Tanner looked smaller. In another, Luke was certain the other man was definitely smaller. The of muted amusement and awe on Tanner's face confirmed it. Luke's body had covered the bed from head to foot before, but now his legs stuck off the end an extra two feet while his shoulders rested on the headboard. "I'm huge," he said with a strange yowl behind it.

"More to play with," Tanner said, straddling one of Luke's massive legs. Once again, despite the massive flux of his body, Luke was keenly aware of the feeling of Tanner's cock and balls rubbing his thigh. He also noticed Tanner's tail curling around his ankle. "Oh, we're definitely putting that in my ass."

Luke followed Tanner's gaze down to the cock swelling between his legs. From out of a forest of thick, brown fur, a pinkish cock surged forth, oozing precum from the tip. Luke moved his hand to it, surprised to see he had paws instead. Thick fingers tipped with dulled claws wrapped around his shaft and squeezed, issuing forth a fat glob of precum. "Will it fit?"

"I'm a professional, Luke." Tanner scampered across Luke's oversized form to grab a bottle from the bedside. Crawling back between the big man's legs, he squeezed out a steady stream of goop all across the massive cock. It was cold. Luke shivered until Tanner's hands joined the lubrication moving up and down his shaft.

Luke rocked his head back, reveling in the feeling of the other man's work. He took a moment to examine the rest of his changing body. His muscles swelled with the slightest moment. His arms, which had been formidable before, now resembled small tree limbs of corded muscle. His jaw ached with changing teeth, and his scalp wriggled as new, rounded ears jutted out of the top of his head. Tanner looked up at him with a thin grin as one gooey hand moved slowly down to squeeze the giant balls. The teasing did its work. Luke wanted Tanner in his arms. With ease, he wrapped his massive limbs around the werecat and brought him into his chest. Their mouths awkwardly pressed together as Tanner frantically moved his ass against the head of Luke's cock. They broke apart long enough for Luke to ask, "What am I? How did this happen?"

"You're a bear, big guy. Always have been. You ready?" Tanner reached between them to take hold of the base of Luke's bear cock. With careful positioning, he angled himself appropriately and let the fat head of Luke's dick push against his asshole. "Slow."

With a nod, Luke lowered Tanner down gently. At first, he didn't feel much of anything except pressure. Tanner took a deep breath, and the head of Luke's cock entered the tight ass of his first male lover. Luke groaned, a bearish, wild noise, and resisted the urge to shove the smaller man down hard. Tanner adjusted slowly and allowed more of the cock into him. Luke never felt something quite like it. The physical sensation was reminiscent of his other sexual acts, but the squeezing ring of Tanner's ass brought a new level of pleasure. Each inch of his cock that entered Tanner was greeted by a tight, warm squeeze of reluctant resistance.

Both of them began to growl quietly. Tanner's balls pressed against Luke's furred abdomen as his cock strained vainly in the air between their chests. Tanner took control, planting his feet on either side of Luke's body and moving up and down. Luke, not knowing what else to do, wrapped his hand around Tanner's swollen manhood and stroked in rhythm with the other man's movement. Neither of them expected to last long, but it seemed to go on for wonderful, ecstatic ages. Luke recognized the jerk and gasps coming from Tanner from the time's he'd heard and felt them on his own. The werecat let out a guttural yowl as cum sprayed onto Luke's hairy chest. It set off Luke as well. He thrust up into Tanner's ass as his balls contracted, and he sprayed his load deep inside Tanner's bowels. For a few seconds, they were both panting and oozing cum before Tanner pulled off the fat cock. The last spray coated the outside of Tanner's furry ass and tail as he collapsed into Luke's arms.

They laid still, a gooey mess of matted fur and cum. Tanner continued to lightly purr while Luke involuntarily rumbled from time to time. Luke's thoughts remained a pleasant bliss, free from the gears of his life otherwise. As the glow faded, he worried the gears would turn and finally begin to crush him. When Tanner's tail flicked back to life and the catlike hands returned to Luke's cock to gently stroke, Luke worked up the courage to talk again. "I'm not sure this made things less complicated."

"How'd you feel during?" Tanner asked.

Luke considered the question. "Not all that different, actually. More into it, I think. More present in the moment. That's not what's different, though. It's this. You beside me. I feel good. Comfortable."

"Don't go falling in love with me, bear boy," Tanner chided. "But that's a good sign. Turning into a literal bear is another."

"Yeah, how the fuck do I live like this? I can't even get out of the door."

"It goes away, usually by morning. Do it for a while and you learn to control it."

They went silent for a while. Luke moved his hand up and down Tanner's back. Tanner continued to idly play with the half erect cock between Luke's legs. "So, what do I do now?" Luke asked.

Tanner shrugged against him. "Can't help you with that. I helped answer a question you've had in you from the day you were born. We can answer it again in a little while, too. Other than that, you have to start healing the wounds other people inflicted on you and your wife." His claws moved up Luke's stomach, digging into the muscled flesh. "Change comes from within, despite appearances."

Luke smiled. He wanted to understand more, not only about himself, but about Tanner's bizarre world. For the first time in his life, he thought he'd been dealt a better hand.

12