All Comments on 'The Beast Inside You'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

You know I came so hard and I was just over halfway!! I finished the story the next day! The second half was even better. Now I have to go back and do the story in one sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can I just start off with… “OMG THAT WAS IMMACULATE, AMAZING, EXTRAVAGANT, *chefs kiss*” cause holy hell it was amazing when I saw you had posted I wasted no time in putting in my headphones to listen cause omg I loved it so much you did amazing and ugh there are no words to express how amazing this audio was I really can’t wait for more ~L :)

VanillaAnonVanillaAnonover 1 year ago

Got to say, I really like my super sweet new boyfriend. So he’s not a big drinker.. he sounds cute and lovely. And I do like the idea of helping him get more into having sexy fun times… strangely, the sweetness and the crickets set me into a world of George Bailey lassoing the moon for me. I’m very happy to be called nice and loving things. I think I need this audio in reverse! I always thought Dr Jekyll was the better bet.

Thank you for finding a mechanism for putting in a safe word. I love that you do that in all of your audios when needed. A bit of a challenge here, it worked well.

I’ll skip what Mr Ruthless/Hyde got up to 😊 but your characterisation of both is splendid.

Hmm. Is this the end of Mr Ruthless, with the spell broken? I think you have a contingent who will be disappointed!

SoftChaosSoftChaosover 1 year ago

I love that growling and your rough voice. Not much for the slapping but Singer, you damn well know how to get me ready for some more rounds and how to make me cum.

xxx S

kinkybirdkinkybirdover 1 year ago

God damn, I may need to just throw out this cum towel after this one. Came like three times and now I have to wait for the bed to dry before I sleep lol

Seriously though, this one was excellent.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongover 1 year ago

*dissolves into little more than a whimpering, shaking mass on the bed* "mmmmmmmmnthhhankyousktmayihavranother......?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Going from unleashed to this is snapping my neck

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry, I’m gonna need that ending explained to me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

“Sorry, did I say your cunt? I meant your f*cking mouth.” Reminds me of how Japanese animated porn will say things like “mouth-pussy” or use “pussy” as a suffix when using another body part for coitus. I wonder why they do that?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Do more like these please!! especially like where you are even much more degrading lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...