All Comments on 'The Beauty of a Woman Ch. 02'

by ian37

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago
Yikes.

Just as predicted. Another so called 'loving' and 'happily married' wife cheats on her husband. That's original isn't it? and for those readers that don't think it's cheating to do what KIM has done? If you are not a swinger or have an open marriage would then go home and tell your loving husband that you just jerked off a total stranger and helped a friend to fuck herself with a baseball bat sized prick?

If my wife told me that then I wouldn't be married to ehr for much longer. Cheating is Cheating no matter how you dress it up and try and make it erotic, which this wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
never

i know that you would never do anything to hurt your husband because you love him so much and then it hit me this is just another sicko you wants to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liar!

You write Kim as if we should like her yet you have her constantly give in to Amy and others and compromise and compromise.

I feel sorry for her husband for she is not worthy of his trust, she freely follows others and takes no responsibility for her own decisions. I hope he finds out very soon that she is so quick to not only engage in situations that are not in anyway going to help her remain faithful, but that she really easily caves in and goes along with cheating.

Sorry, it sounded from comments you wrote that you had a higher goal in mind fir your story, but all you've writing is yet another unfaithful wife story with a rather stupid woman as the main character. You claimed she was a successful business woman, but how could someone succeed at business when the are so unable to recognize situations and where things will go? In reality she would loose all her money very quickly in business.

If you have ch3 please end the husbands suffering with this woman and have him

dump her cheap ass onto the street. Hopefully in this fantasy world you've put these chacters the hubby can get a good amount of cash from her and maybe even Amy for alienation of affection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good friend ?

What's driving Amy to have Kim cheating on her husband? Not hats it's all that important, Kim has the choice. And she seems to be making hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well done

Awesome story and told so well you feel as if you are there. Thanks for sharing this arousing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
first of all

do read what you write? I don't think so. you mix up Kim and Amy about every second sentence. a bit hard to follow what happened.

second: your characters don't match anything logic. a succesful business wife that means responsibility and beeing able to make decisisons.

Kim is not doing anything like that. she acts like an illiterate with no school education. no even less, she has no decency and no respect at all.

so the whole story is already fucked up and far from erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
eat shit and die little man.

You are a creep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I see you took the hint

And quit writing since you couldn't see anyway to avoid the divorce or STD death of the cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MY PROBLEM WITH THIS

...was not so much the moralizing of the previous comments about how what they were doing was wrong. This is after all, Literotica. And Loving Wives category.

Eventually it felt so over-the-top/exaggerated that I did not feel like I was witnessing an escapade that could happen in this world; plus it was drawn out, taking loads of time for his dick to just approach (using this facet as an example) -- by this time I am skipping and scanning the extremely wordy, verbose descriptions, and after mostly skipping a paragraph or two, his approaching dick has still not touched her pussy as the stream of copious words continue. It is so draaawwwn out, thus becoming tedious, that by the time I got to the culmination at the end, it was more of a let-down than a climax.

The author has displayed incredible skills at descriptive language. So impressive that a human has such powers of language to present his scenario(s).

But it is too much of a good thing.

Definitely a case where less would have been more: both as to the overflow of words, and as to the exaggerated heights to which the individuals and their actions were pushed.

ian37 is so skilled as a writer and storyteller, that had the story been 1/3 (?) the length, with the actions and feelings at least somewhat nearer reality, then I might have awarded 5 stars.

As it is, I was so jaded by the end at the exaggeration and verbosity, that I gave it 2 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total bullshit, sorry assed writer. Absolutely stupid story. No woman actually acts like this unless she is a lounge lizard or crackhead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous