The Beginning of the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Get dressed. The being told me, though it didn't feel like a suggestion. It drove my body as if it was the pilot and I was powerless to its will. I felt its frustration at my style of clothing and it picked an old faded band t-shirt from better days and ripped the bottom so that my now flat midriff was exposed. He did the same with a skirt and had me put on some boots before guiding me out of the house. I tried to fight the control it had over me, attempting to control part of my body but then the tentacles came out and started stimulating me, turning my brain to mush and distracting me from what I was doing.

The being guided me to a busy club in the middle of town. My mind was floating once again, a mix of the pleasure I felt and the ecstasy of whatever substance laced its tentacles. The club was busy, full of men and women, most of which were inebriated at this time of night. I was tasked with seducing two females and a male. Normally I would panic as I'd never done anything like this before, but being guided by this being and my horniness, I had no issues at all. The male was the easiest, a young man about my kind of age who looked the sporting type and was drinking with his friends. I rubbed my body up to him, and then stood in front of him at the bar, brushing my ass against his growing cock. Leading him to a dark corner of the club, I made out with him as I stroked his cock underneath his jeans. I felt the being pass through my body into his as he recoiled in shock. For a moment he was frozen to the spot as his mind attempted to fight off the invader inside of him. It was a losing battle though and I saw the moment he lost and the being had control. He leaned in to kiss me and the being came back through to my body. The man then walked off with a vacant expression on his face.

One down, two to go. I heard the voice in my head as he already started searching for the next. The being found a dark-haired woman, probably in her mid-twenties and it guided me towards her. I bought her a drink and started talking, this was going to take a bit more work and a little more subtlety than the man did. After a few drinks and a whole load of flirting, I had her in the corner craving to kiss me. A small part of me wondered if I had always had this appeal and that I had been missing out, or was it the being that controlled me? With my hand down her trousers, I massaged her clit as I kissed her. When our tongues met, I tasted that familiar taste of the tentacle and I realised it was coming from my tongue. The woman couldn't get enough as she kissed me with fierce passion. Once again I felt the being transferred over and I realised that I felt empty when it wasn't possessing me. The being managed to take control of the women's mind quicker and I realised it was depositing one of the orbs it had inside me inside them. Although they were no longer orbs, they looked just a smaller version of the ethereal being. Had I incubated its offspring?

The third woman came and found me. She had spotted me making out with the dark-haired woman and had decided she wanted some action. She went to kiss me first, and I just sat there as she discovered my tongue was her new addiction. The being transferred over and deposited the last of its offspring, instantly taking over the young horny blonde.

When I made it back to my house, the man and the two women were there waiting for us. All of them were hanging in the living room, being held up by the celestial being that was discovering their bodies with their tentacles for the first time. I saw the complete look of pleasure that left them looking vacant. The guy seemed to be the most vocal as he had tentacles penetrating his virgin ass, as well as another tentacle wrapped around his penis jerking him off.

The being controlling me led me upstairs, away from the show that was occurring downstairs in my living room. I thought I felt it laugh as it sensed my disappointment. I ended up on all fours on my bed as the tentacles came out. Just like before, one went straight for the neck, wrapping around a little tighter this time as the end penetrated my waiting and open mouth. Another two tightened a grip around the base of my breasts and started working on my nipples making me feel high on pleasure already. My body reacted as both my holes were penetrated by tentacles that were thicker than before. I felt the veinous tentacles roughly fuck all of my holes as I remained on all fours. When it opened up the pleasure it felt to me, I felt my mind snap, unable to cope with the overload of pleasure. The vacant look in my eyes confirmed that the lights were on but no one was home as I hungrily sucked on the tentacle that pounded my mouth. I groaned in pleasure as I felt the tentacle inside my pussy suddenly expand inside me to the point that it was now stuck inside as it shot load after load of its spherical eggs inside me. I was no longer touching the bed, suspended off of the ground by the tentacles that impaled me and I could see my stomach distend as it was filled. The extra sensitivity these made me feel inside was enough to make me black out again.

When I came to, I was still suspended between the two tentacles, impaled and floating just above my bed. My stomach had distended to a level where I couldn't move, I needed to be kept up off of the ground and suspended. For the next three days, I wasn't moved, I was just stuck in a cycle of frenzied lust as the tentacles continued to tease me relentlessly but not push me over the edge. I was fed nutritional food through the tentacles, and the three others that its offspring now controlled cleaned up after my bodily functions. After the three days had passed, the spherical eggs were ready to be removed and I couldn't help but climax over and over as the tentacle removed them. Three days of pent-up pressure from being kept on edge was suddenly released spectacularly.

I watched exhausted as the eggs were handed to the offspring to go and distribute out into new hosts and I realised that I was the catalyst for the imprisonment of our species in our bodies. As the tentacles pushed inside me to fill me up with more eggs, I realised I didn't care. I belonged to it.

12