All Comments on 'The Beginning... Pt. 03'

by dzmorgan

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
GcoachGGcoachG11 months ago

That was the best one. Hope there is more 4⭐️s

Jaydean409Jaydean40911 months ago

Need more chapters!!! Ignore the anonymous haters!!!! She needs to bring the guy home so hubby can clean his cock!!!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

If the act isn’t mutual, then it’s cheating.

And if she willing to cheat once, she’ll keep doing it. At this point you need to ask yourself if your self respect is worth being disrespected and rejected. And then you have to make the hard choice: stay in a loveless marriage or move on.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a poor weak story, no way a loving wife do all this, you need to go to fetish not loving wife

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You claim to have a bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing and a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology ? Really ? Let me laught, your story is full of Bad cliché with no understanding of feeling or émotion.

Like a wife and a husband gonna change this much after one Time ? How can she become such a bitch ?

RedrossesRedrosses11 months ago

Weirdly I find your writing charming and fun - please continue

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes keep writing stories exactly like this..the thought of eating her bull’s semen directly from her cheating little cunt is simply beyond hot. And you ended it perfectly…he’s addicted..totally…and wifey knows it..

JT

OPrimeOPrime11 months ago

Pathetic waste of time reading this cuck crap

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You post your crap in this category and you're going to get bad ratings/comments from the folks who watch this category looking for good stories. Just because they skim it enough to rate and comment doesn't mean they are reading it. Put it in Fetish where it belongs and you won't find so many haters...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Normally I hate cuck stuff. Yours is different enough that I kinda liked it. Keep writing anyway. LW is full of haters. DO listen to constructive critiques tho.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just love a slut wife…..gave this a 5 star rating. Hopefully she’s not on birth control and he’ll knock her up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a fucking wimp he has no balls at all if he had by the time she got home he would be gone

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was excellent!

Cocksucker666Cocksucker66611 months ago

Great story I love being my girlfriends little bitch!

greenman440greenman44011 months ago

Not much love left in this marriage..

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

5 Stars! That was pretty good. I will admit that isn’t my cup of tea and that’s not hot the Hotwife lifestyle works for me and my wife, but I can still enjoy an entertaining and sexy tale. Thank you for sharing and I would love to read more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a really well written and erotic discussion. I do not understand a bad review and why people who hate cuckold erotica bother to read and pan. Could it be they love it and hate themselves....more likely! Keep it up, there are not many imaginative writers posting here. This was good!

litlbulllitlbull11 months ago

Wonderful story! This is hitting so close to home! How lots of us cucks got started and still love their new hotwives! Keep writing more! Can't wait ❤️

patilliepatillie11 months ago

Silly unsophisticated simp cuck tale. Not worth a full read.

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

Hot story!!!!! 5 stars from here!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is an extremely hot story. Let’s see more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Y wife and I had almost the same thing happen. We were at a pool party where they were having a Best Margarita making contest. Everyone was hammered and my wife disappeared for a bit. I found her in the pool hose with another guy. It was a mix of jealousy and arousal. I was pissed and turned on. I didn’t confront her until we left and we talked about it for a few hours. We finally were so wasted and tired we went to bed. In the night I must have been having good dreams and rolled over and began rubbing my dick on her ass. Half asleep we started to have sex. She said something how it must have turned me on knowing I was the second dick in her that night. And damned if her talking like that didn’t get me the hardest I have ever been. Since then she is free to get some new dick from time to time. It’s made our marriage so much more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Eagerly awaiting more of this !

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

A whorewife comes home, and the cuck is happy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Same night? Just doesn't seem either likely or reasonable. If I were in the Bulls position I wouldn't want that, It'd feel too much like I'd just been cucked. If I were in the 'cucks' position … can't get my head around it but maybe it makes sense to people with small penis's.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

I love this story, it is so hot! I loved the ending, it was like a kick to the Nuts! Please continue. This is excellent writing, an excellent Idea. Mind boggling story. My nuts ache from reading it! LOL Good Job Great Effort. Please add some more chapters to this. Thanks So Much. Buster2U

BigDee44BigDee4410 months ago

Again, idioto.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

the man is really weak, a worthless wimp

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story.5 Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah! I was still reading the last couple paragraphs of each story, hoping you would get over the cuck business. My mistake. I have as much respect for you as I would a cockroach. I would love to step on you. I know you porobably won't print my comment, but you still know what I think of you.

tevacpltevacpl10 months ago

awesome trilogy

Liked the way the wife turned the tables

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Not the way these things unfold. The wife in these situations doesn't automatically turn into a nasty evil cunt

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good story!! I would give it more than 5 stars if I could. My wife and I do something similar. We met the guy at a bar. It is kind of a long story. The first 4 times they went into the motel while I waited in our car. But after we got to know him. we invited him to our house every other week. I could never get my wife off except with my tongue which frustrated her. I have 5 inches and he has, 6.5 inches. That extra 1.5 inches and thickness sure make a big difference with my wife. I can hear her screaming from the living room while he does her in our bedroom. I always get sloppy seconds which really turns me on. And for all the haters out there our sex life has really improved. We have sex 3-4 times a week now. And she even gives me blowjobs to completion which she never did before. So, for some of us it has really helped our marriage.

Leroi123Leroi1235 months ago

At first, he took control to get her to honestly tell him what happened. Then, her confidence grew, she asserted herself and made her husband a little bitch. Very sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdzmorgan@dzmorgan
Author of Samantha's Diary: A Hotwife's First Erotic Adventure, published in 2023 by House of Erotica books. Full version on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C3WJ8LF2/ref=x_gr_bb_amazon?ie=UTF8&tag=x_gr_bb_amazon-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES