The Beginnings of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. "I agree." She had gotten what she wanted. She needed to know that she had a good back and forth with the man she was with. He checked that off right of the bat. Then, in order to know whether or not they were truly compatible past friendship, she wanted to know if she was physically attracted to him. Based on the reaction she got off of him touching her like that. She was definitely attracted to him. Oh god, she already knew she was in trouble. She would be thinking about him every day from now on. Wondering if he was going to text her, when they were going to go out next. This was bad. She always got involved too quickly.

She let him lead her on out of the woods, and he studied her for a second before saying, "how did you get here? Do you want a ride home?"

"Actually, yes. I got here with an Uber, and you'd be saving me some cash." She laughed. She was sad the date was already over, but she had already gotten further than she thought she would, so she should probably resist - for now.

They entered the car together, and she looked around. "Wait, how do you have a car if you don't even really live here?"

"First of all I do live here, just not permanently." She rolled her eyes. "Second of all, it's the company's car. Though I'm allowed to use it for personal reasons." She gave him the address of her house, and he put it on the GPS silently, though put on the radio immediately. Throughout the ride, he placed his hand on her knees. Not high enough to make her uncomfortable, but it still made her slightly wet just the same, just the feeling of his warm and long fingers placed on her leg like that. She wanted it higher, but there was no way she would tell him that.

By the time they reached her house, her heart was pounding fast again. Was he expecting a goodbye kiss? Was she expecting a goodbye kiss? She would be disappointed if he didn't, but the anticipation of it made her want to scream.

He was a gentleman about it though. He pressed a small peck on her lips, and told her he already got her number from Sandra and would be messaging her as soon as he got home. She smiled, appreciating his conversation but wondering why he didn't give her a more passionate kiss. God, why was she so desperate?

He waved her goodbye, and she stepped out of the car, walking into her house while feeling his eyes on her back, watching her ass sway in her dress.

Before she could even reach the door, she heard her phone buzz in her purse. She took it out and read, "God, I already regret not kissing you harder. - Joe."

She giggled, and unlocked the door.

12