The Belt of Desire

Story Info
A belt that fulfills the wearer's sexual desires.
1.1k words
4.4
19.5k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle had just gotten back from the Renaissance fair. He was super into cosplay and had picked up a wide assortment of vests, pants, weapons, and belts. If was pretty common for the vendors to say that an object had special properties as an additional selling point. A shirt of Mithril as defence, a sword from a kingdom long gone, you get the idea.

Anyway, this year was especially big due to covid and Kyle saw a lot of vendors he had never encountered before. One particular vendor seemed to take the cosplay a little too far, given they only accepted Silver as payment. Normally, Kyle would have avoided this person, but he had a belt in his wares that he truly found himself drawn to. The belt, according to the well dressed vendor, was capable of satisfying the wearer's deepest sexual desires.

Admittedly though Kyle was married, him and his wife just didnt ever get into anything kinky, and frankly it was a task just to convince his wife to use a vibrator, let alone ask her if she was in the mood sometimes. He longingly tore the clothes off women in his mind. Oh to be such a sex symbol, to have that beautiful ass and pussy to himself... Did he want to be a woman? Not necessarily, but he did always wonder what it was like to be fucked senseless, into the dark, slow, empty expanses of oblivion.

He was always jealous of a woman's ability to have multiple orgasms, and outside of one particular night on LSD, he had never felt what he considered to be the ultimate sexual experience. Women seemed to have all the cool sex toys, women had all the porno opportunities. How the fuck would he ever get a threesome, for example? Guess it's possible, but to be a nympho as a guy had developed some kind of creepy undertone, whereas it seemed like if he had been a woman, maybe it was acceptable or even desired. The porn he had always seen and the smut he had read involving men tended towards punishment or orgasm denial, or worship of some kind.

He was over it. He wanted to enjoy something just for dudes, just for pure, bare sexual energy. He had never been given any such opportunity and woke up every morning to read Literotica, every night to read Literotica.... reading about these thing happening to women. Fuck. He needed these fantasies fulfilled and he would do anything at this point to get there.

He wanted to be made into a man whore, he wanted to be desperate for orgasms, cumming over and over for hours on end, fucked endlessly and until he lost consciousness from sensory overload, and maybe then some. He had a fantasy of being drugged too, but could never find much in the way of drugging men to do things for women, or drugging men to tie them up and make them lose their minds to their own helpless, evolutional desire to cum.

He got home, stripped down, and once the wife had left for work for the morning, he put on the solid black leather belt. Immediately, the belt seemed to fuse together and gain size, black ooze bubbling from the sides and slowly covering his body. Kyle panicked, "What the fuck is going on??!!" He had to work in 7 hours and had no idea what he had just invoked. The black material resembled lotioned skin, and quickly began to cover and immobilize his entire body.

He could feel his legs and arms spreading as parts of his new suit touching the bed solidified into a solid steel material, cold to the touch compared to the warm sensations elsewhere. Suddenly, he realized that he had lost his sense of balance and felt like he was losing his higher thinking functions as something slowly sucked and stroked his rock hard dick, and a probe began to tickle his prostate. Was the belt somehow drugging him? He had always fantasized about being truly helpless, a power outlet of raw pleasure and nothing else.... Fuck. He felt like a man whore, so desperate for every last bit of sensation, and then some.

As the sensations of the drug induced lust began to overwhelm him, he slowly began humping whatever was "out there". He couldn't see anything given his face has been covered with the ooze, but suddenly the suit firmed up and he couldn't move his hips anymore than the rest of his body. He was completely immobilized when the suit continued to slowly stoke away, simultaneously making small circles in his ass over his prostate. He felt like there was an electrical current flowing out of him -- the orgasm never seemed to end, it had reached a peak and just kept.... Going. Constant extreme pleasure.

The belt was working him over better than any pussy imaginable. Vibrating, sounding, sucking, and fucking his dick simultaneously. He had never felt something so intense except for time he dosed 400mg of pure crystal MDMA and had a life threatening come-up. His prostate was now as hard as a rock and needed constant release. The circular motion and vibration from the belt on his prostate created a constant, orgasmic cramping sensation in his lower abdomen.

He quickly began to lose track of his thoughts, his worries faded into the abyss. Pleasure. Pleasure. Pleasure. His cock had become a constantly surging water fountain of cum to feed the belt. It's prior lysergic secretions ensured there would be no shortage of orgasms, sensation, pleasure, or cum.

The drug had destroyed his refractory period, and was now capable of multiple, earth shattering orgasms. His cock jerked over and over like it was being shocked into submission, and Kyle loved every second of it. He hadn't noticed when the machine suddenly changed pace, but only because now instead of a dribble, he felt consistent jerks of pleasure. He couldn't count, he lost track of time, and he knew no other existence than to experience pleasure.

Six hours passed. On the outside, a person seemingly in black latex spread eagle on a bed looked like they were getting the fuck of their lifetime as they squirmed against the internal restraints and the latex worked over the body in pumping sensations, creating weird obscure shapes over the genital area and heavy moans escaped their muffled mouth.

Suddenly, Kyle was sitting up from the bed, the belt still around his waist. He had to work in an hour and surprisingly, wasn't tired. He felt like he had just taken the best nap of his entire life. His dick had grown in size almost a full inch from the stimulation, and was noticeably girthier too. This belt was awesome!!

"Fulfill my deepest sexual desires..." Kyle thought to himself as he took off the belt and got ready for work, leaving it on the floor. As he left, the belt slowly changed color, shape, and size to mimic his wife's belt.

To be continued...