The Best Friend

Story Info
Sharing turns to Dominance.
1.1k words
4.16
14.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever had a moment take you by such surprise that it sticks with not only you but everyone involved? I sure have and this is the story of that experience.

It was around 10 pm when my boyfriend called and said his friend Patrick was in town and they were coming over. It was a rare occasion that his friend would visit, but I had heard all of their stories dating back to their middle school days. I immediately felt a nervous energy take over my body. While my boyfriend and I had never planned to have a threesome, we had talked about how fun it might be. That night though, my boyfriend was not the man in charge.

My boyfriend only lived a short ways away, so I scrambled to look cute while trying to look as if I wasn't trying. I stand about 5'3", with toned legs, more hips than ass and 36D breasts (with nipple piercings) that sit perkier than my age would indicate. Short, black, cheerleading shorts and a tight white t-shirt would more than do the trick. I even pulled out a bottle of Maker's Mark and three glasses. I was set.

The boys walked in shortly after that and I was greeted with hugs from both of them. This was my first time meeting Patrick and not only did I feel comfortable around him right away, I couldn't help but notice he was considerably taller than my 5'8" boyfriend and that his hands were huge.

They followed me into the kitchen where we poured shots and then did a round of mixed drinks, which we took back to the living room and sat on the couch. My boyfriend was nervously flipping through the channels to find something for everyone to watch, but the three of us knew it really didn't matter. Both of them had a hand on each of my thighs and were taking turns giving me kisses on the neck and cheek. After our second round of drinks, I got up to make three more, but when I returned my boyfriend stood up and announced, "Patrick. I have to show you the greatest tits I have ever seen!" The look on Patrick's face as my large breasts were uncovered reminded me of a kid at Christmas. As he stood from my couch, I could see the the large, swollen outline of his cock pressing against his shorts. It was then that he completely covered my breasts with his large, bear paw like hands that I felt the wetness dripping down my thighs.

My boyfriend suggested we go upstairs to my bedroom where we had more room to play. I'm not entirely sure if it was one person or a group effort, but I was entirely nude by the time I got into bed. It started with with us looking to my boyfriend for direction. I was craving him at that point because it had been a few days since we had last fucked, but instead he moved to the side of me and gave his friend a look and said, "No. I want to watch the two of you for a moment." He asked me if I was ok with that and told him yes.

I laid back with my head on the pillow and my legs spread, with my boyfriend kissing me on the cheek, when I felt those huge hands grab me by the hips and jerk my entire body forward. The enormous apple head on the end of Patrick's cock hit my slit and spread me wide enough for his entire length to plow inside of me and hit a depth that had never before been touched. I screamed in pleasure as the first of what would be five, squirting orgasms that night, splashed from my body and covered my thighs, the bed sheets and the best friend of my boyfriend.

From that point, my mind and body went to a different place and Patrick was the one in charge of the journey. I began telling him the things I wanted. How I wanted to be moved, how I wanted to be choked, what spots I wanted his cock to hit and physically answered every desire I had, many of which my boyfriend of over five years had been unable to accomplish. One moment Patrick would have me turned over on my side, pounding me with his large cock and even bigger head and the next he would have me face down and screaming into my pillow. Each new position leading to another squirting orgasm, the accumulation of which led to me having to buy a new mattress cover.

My boyfriend watched all of this in amazement. Watching his childhood friend take his woman in a way that he was never capable, a way that, he later told me, turned him on like never before, while also humiliating him. But during those hours, I just didn't care. My body was in absolute bliss. At one point while fucking me with the deepest, longest strokes, his expert hold around my neck caused me to briefly lose consciousness, until I was awoken with another squirting orgasm.

At one point I remember my boyfriend asking, "How does it feel, baby?" Somewhat regrettably and just not thinking of any feelings other than the ones Patrick and I were feeling, I told him that it was perfect. I told him that his best friend was longer, thicker, that he took charge and knew exactly what I needed and wanted. I told my boyfriend that his best friend was better in every way.

At around 5 am, he finally stopped fucking me. While I wanted it to keep going, I physically couldn't take anymore. Patrick rolled onto his back and pulled me against him when I heard him say to my boyfriend, "Come clean us up." I will never forget seeing my boyfriend kneel in front of me and use his tongue to clean up not only the mess my orgasms made, but the multiple, large deposits Patrick had left in side of me. After ten minutes or so of gently licking my swollen pussy, Patrick growled, "Now clean this mess your girlfriend left all over my cock." My boyfriend proceeded to lick the long length, before sucking on the massive head of his best friend's dick. I could only watch for so long before I slid down to lovingly help him clean Patrick's incredible member. Eventually, our mouthes brought him to one final orgasm, one that we both swallowed and we fell asleep with our heads resting on the stomach of the best friend.

Things were never quite the same with my boyfriend and I after that night. It wasn't a hurt or jealousy thing, but we both silently recognized that he would always be in the sexual shadow of his best friend. As for Pat, I have not seen him again since that night, but there isn't a day where I don't ache for or crave him in some ways.