All Comments on 'The Best Friends (F/F)'

by ThrillMaker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great beginning please continue

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

starting out great can't wait to see where all you go with it. I just hope all the money transactions are over, taking someone money from them kind of ruins a story for me after all she is married and together has bills. Married wife having her orgasms taken away by her BFF might be pretty cool.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

again started somewhat good, but findom ruined it again. 0 buildup, leave it out and your stories will actually be better

satedandwaitingsatedandwaiting3 months ago

Good story and premise. I feel like the reuse of the "shows her feet and submissiveness returns" feels like it might be a bit overused but overall her hesitance is good. Might have been good to use the early "slip" to get a little blackmail material might have been useful. May not even need to verbally reference it again. Just the knowledge that it exists may be enough to drive her back into submission, or at least obedience.

I love the resistance. Keep it up. Make her hesitant, not sycophantic. I'm enjoying that Kayla is mostly asking if she'd be willing to do something. I REALLY loved the part where it went from being asked to do something to Kayla saying she didn't have to do it, to making Michelle state that she WANTED to do it. I love that. In fact, I find it extremely hot when a sub is made to ASK for the very degradations and humiliations that they both crave and hate.

Now, the findom aspect is a piece that needs to be carefully woven into the story. Firstly, it needs to start small and grow - even if the sub is wealthy. Let the sub buy a snack or a thing of nail polish or make them pay for parking. Something <$10 - just to set establish the subordination and set the precedent. It can *slowly* grow over time, but needs to start small.

Secondly, if the sub has a significant other, they need to be referenced. When the expenses are small, it can simply be to say "My husband won't question this expense." As it gets bigger, the worry grows that they may need to explain the cost if the SO sees it. As it gets larger, it becomes more panic, "How could I possibly explain this to my husband if he sees this?" or "I need to find a way to make some money to fill this hole before my wife finds out." or whatever.

In this particular case, I think it could be interesting that perhaps being successful, Michelle may be the primary breadwinner. As such, perhaps she doesn't need to worry about small costs. As these expenses grow or they become more difficult to explain, if he notices, she can simply act indignant that he should question her when she makes the lion's share of the household money.

Or perhaps this story could take a different turn that makes it less unrealistic. Perhaps Kayla decides that she'd like to enjoy Michelle's husband herself, then perhaps this turns into a cuckquean relationship where her husband isn't bothered by mounting expenses against Michelle's funds as he's being taken care of by a new woman.

It could be interesting to see how this direction might go. Just please, continue to take it slow. If anything sexual happens between them, it should be several chapters before anything sexual happens with anyone else.

Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can we have different kind of humiliation not only feel worshiping ? Because it's great

FloorlickerFloorlicker3 months ago

I love the findom aspects!

xabbu123xabbu1233 months ago

I loved it and loved the full book, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So so so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

really good introduction!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was a long story in which nothing happened.

aurelietraveaurelietrave2 months ago

excellent story, and i pruchased the entire story which is good also, but a bit fast in the story progression.

but in overall i found this writer pretty good.

emergence_emergence_13 days ago

A scorching hot gradual and engaging read, well done. Keep up work of this caliber!

The dress scenes are both incredibly hot. Michelle being seduced to give it up and put it on her friend and then have it ripped right before her very eyes later that night.

I only wish there had been more themes of findom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThrillMaker@ThrillMaker
Writing mostly on lesbian, findom, foot worship, trampling, gradual humiliation topics. But sometimes other categories too. Basically the kink is a heavy humiliation and exploitation of one female over another... I don't have any specific preferences in ages of dommes and sub...