The Best Friends (F/F)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't wait for dinner to be over, but as the four of us gathered, leaving the restaurant, I found myself wishing we were back at dinner. Kayla and Trevor were hand in hand and this fat little fucker tried to hold my hand, which I quickly snatched away. The fact this loser actually thought he had a shot with me demonstrated just how far I'd fallen in a matter of hours.

Before long, we were at an awkward crossroads, the four of us standing in the hallway not far from our hotel room door. Kayla pulled me away, telling the men to give us a minute.

"You go back to Bill's room," she said.

"No. Absolutely not happening," I said firmly.

"Well. I'm having sex. Is that what you want? To watch your best friend having sex in the bed just a few feet from you?"

"What?!" I said incredulously, "Of course not!"

She shrugged.

"Well, those are your options. Lay there just across the room from me while I have sex, or go back to Trevor and Bill's room with Bill."

I couldn't believe she was doing this to me! I grabbed my room key and headed into our room, falling on the bed, a minute later seeing Trevor coming through the doorway, carrying Kayla. They were kissing, apparently going to waste no time getting intimate.  

"This dress is so hot on you," Trevor breathed as he lowered Kayla onto her bed.

She glanced over at me, grinning, then, looking up at Trevor, she purred "Rip it off me".

I couldn't take it. The sound of my beautiful dress tearing as a ridiculously hot guy tore it right off the perfect body of my best friend.

I buried my face in my pillow, but the sounds coming from the impossibly hot couple just across the room were too much... and I soon removed the pillow from my face, watching Kayla and her hot date put on a sexual masterclass. The longer the night went on, the more I was sure... Kayla was my superior, and I belonged in this new role, a submissive to my best friend.

And so, when in the middle of the night, Kayla whispered, "Fetch me some water, Michelle."

I obeyed, Kayla smirked.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

My little nod had her and her date laughing.  

"I'd like you to thank Trevor for giving me the best sex I've had in a long time."

I stared at her.

"Uhhh... thanks for pleasing my best friend, Trevor," I said awkwardly, the couple again laughing at my expense.

"Would you like to give me a foot rub while I lay in my date's arms?" she asked.

I could see she was genuinely curious to know my answer - keen to understand just how much I was prepared to do for her.

"I uh... sure, Kayla."

She gave me a sickening smirk.

"Of course you do," she said. "You've been obsessed with my feet since we were by the pool earlier... Okay, I think you've earned the privilege of touching my feet by being a good girl today."

Trevor burst out laughing as I found myself kneeling at the foot of the bed.

"This is so embarrassing," I whispered. Kayla just giggled and shoved her foot in my face, giving a signal to start.

"I think I've got myself a little bitch," she purred, Trevor adding, "that's sooooo hot."

The sound of them kissing filled my ears as I rubbed Kayla's beautiful foot.  

"Other foot," she breathed after a while.

I looked at my own wedding ring, barely able to believe it was pressed against my BFF's foot.

"Michelle," Kayla hissed, squirming now, enjoying the feeling of Trevor's lips on her neck.

"Kiss my feet." I hesitated for a moment, but Kayla just extended her leg and gave my cheek a light graze with her pretty toe.

"Will you?" she asked sweetly.

"Mmmmmm," Trevor growled as I pressed my lips to the sole of Kayla's foot. "You own her."

"It seems I do," Kayla giggled, pushing my face away with her foot just after a couple of moments after I started kissing it.

"You can stop now," Kayla chuckled, seeing my markedly disappointed face and rolling on top of Trevor.  

I could only watch on from my kneeling position as Kayla fucked Trevor.

I felt awful. My best friend had made me worship her feet in the presence of another person, and I was both disgusted with myself and furious with her. In the morning, as Kayla and Trevor said their goodbyes, I sat on my bed in silence. My hidden desires had gotten the best of me the night before - but never again! Today, I'd go back to being my best friend's equal, my hidden desires buried deep within me where they belonged.

Chapter 3

We checked out and marched to the car, Kayla trying to ask me if I was alright.

"No, I'm not," I said, "Let's just go."

And so we began the long drive home. Kayla had dropped her bitchy act. She seemed to understand that whatever had gotten into me the day before was now dead and buried... but there was certainly an awkwardness between us that had never existed before. I drove in silence, Kayla in the passenger seat, staring straight ahead out the window.

After about an hour of me driving, Kayla finally spoke.

"You know, in case you're worried, I just want you to know that what happens on holiday stays on holiday," she said reassuringly. I played dumb.

"What do you mean? What happened that should stay on holiday?" She looked out the window, a little smile on her face.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

After a while, when we were no more than 20 minutes from her house, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kayla raising those shapely, tanned legs as she propped her feet up on the dashboard.

"Don't look. Don't look," I kept commanding myself silently. But I couldn't resist glancing at them again and again.

"Keep your eyes on the road, Michelle," she smirked. "We don't want to crash."

Ugh. Kayla knew I was battling with myself, and she was going to make it difficult for me to resist.

"What colour should I paint my toenails tonight? Red? Pink? Purple?"

I ignored her. But she began to run her manicured hands over her legs seductively.

"Kayla... stop," I said softly.

"Stop what?" she asked innocently. I stared straight ahead.

"Michelle... it's ok to admit you like my legs and feet."

"I don't," I lied unconvincingly.

"Mmhm," she giggled.

Finally, we arrived at her house.

"Want to come in for a drink?" Kayla asked, giving my dashboard a rub with her foot before opening her door, swinging her long legs out of the car.

I'd survived the awkward drive home, managing to resist Kayla's relentless teasing. Yesterday, my hidden desires getting the best of me, I'd created my own disaster. And now, my BFF knew I had a weakness. I knew if I could just go back to being the old me for a while, things would go back to normal. Kayla would accept that what had happened at the resort was a once off. I could blame it on the poolside cocktails, my hidden desires being buried deep within me where they'd always been. I shook my head.

"No... I should get home and unpack," I said. Kayla walked around the car to my door, tapping on the window.

"Least you could do is give me a hug goodbye," she said.

She was right. Things didn't need to be awkward between us. In fact, the more normal I could make them, the quicker we could forget about that disastrous day! And that started with heading home after our little trip and composing myself. Of course, Kayla had hoped I'd come in. She didn't want me composing myself. She wanted to strike while the iron was hot. She'd seen a weakness in me and she wanted to explore it. 

I got out of the car and accepted a hug from my best friend.

"Michelle," she breathed in my ear. "If you come in for a drink... I'll let you paint my toenails for me."

Ugh - what a bitch. I heard her giggle as my body melted into hers. Hidden desires stirred to life thanks to her tantalising words. I could picture myself painting her toe nails... And Kayla knew it.

She released me from the hug, smiling at me, eyes glistening.

"I'll even let you pick the colour." She turned on her heels, heading toward the door of her house.

"Fetch my bags for me," she said over her shoulder as I watched her perfect ass and shapely legs make their way inside.

And like a complete idiot, I fetched her bags from the car and started toward the house.  

"You can bring those up to my room," she grinned, me following her upstairs, cursing myself, knowing I'd made a huge mistake. But it was too late now. I'd made it clear to Kayla that her feet had power over me, and my lovely BFF was focused on establishing a new hierarchy in our friendship. While I dumped her bags, she went into her bathroom, returning with a handful of nail polish.

"So... pink, purple or red?" she asked with a smile. I tried to summon some resistance.

"Look, Kayla... I..." She cut me off.  

"Pink, purple, or red?" My eyes fell from hers, landing on her feet.

"Pink," I sighed with a little squeak. Kayla sat on the edge of the bed.

"Come to me," she smiled. I slowly walked to my best friend.

"You can't paint my toenails from up there, Michelle," she chuckled, the biggest smile on her face as I sunk to my knees.

She raised her feet, placing them onto the tops of my thighs, passing the nail polish down to me. Tears were forming in my eyes... Not because I didn't want to paint her toenails... But because I couldn't stop myself from desperately wanting to!

Kayla looked down at me, grazing my thigh with her toe.

"You know what, Michelle? You're my best friend. It's ok. You don't have to paint my toenails."

But it was too late. I was here, kneeling, those pretty toes running over my thighs. I was captivated. I simply HAD to go through with this. My hidden desires were finally completely out in the open, allowing them to take full control of me.

"It's ok," I breathed, "I want to do it."

Of course, Kayla was fully aware that deep down I wanted to do it. She was playing with me, setting her little trap, knowing I'd fall right into it.

"No," she said, "It's obvious you DON'T want to do it."

I looked up at her pleadingly, whispering "please" as she did her best to hide her smirk.

"If you REALLY want to... Prove it."

My hands were shaking as I asked, "How?"

"Well, Michelle, people usually pay to do things they really want to do. My half of the costs of our getaway came to $1855. If you really want to paint my toenails, you'll reimburse me for the cost of our getaway."

I looked up at her. Was she insane? $1855 for the honour of painting her nails???

But Kayla knew she had me... All she was trying to figure out was how deep in I was. She ran her foot right up my thigh, under my skirt, toe giving my panties the slightest graze as I breathed my defeat.

"Deal."

She just smiled down at me.

"Well, aren't you a good girl," she said condescendingly.

And so it began. My fingers unscrewing the cap of her nail polish, left hand wrapping around her silky soft ankle, right hand carefully applying her pink nail polish. There was silence as I worked. Kayla was studying me. She didn't know what had come over me - why I'd suddenly taken on this submissive role after years of us being unquestioned equals. But she liked it. I could feel her ego swelling. Kayla, like me, was used to being in control. But having power over obvious beta men and women wasn't the same as having power over another Queen Bee. She felt like royalty, and she was keen to figure out how to keep me in my newly submissive state.

"Blow dry," she said softly, grinning as I bent at the waist, gently blowing on her freshly painted toes.

"Now... Seal it with a kiss," she whispered.

My heart fluttered. I could only like it to the feeling you get right before you're about to enjoy a kiss on a first date. The anticipation, the excitement...

A soft moan escaped my lips as I planted a long, soft kiss on the gorgeous foot of my best friend, soon moving my head to kiss her other foot. I wasn't even bothered that they were somewhat smelly after a quite long ride home. But it looked some confusion appeared on my face once I sensed the smell and made Kayla laugh.

"Look up at me, Michelle."

I lifted my head, there on my knees, looking up at the radiant goddess. She slowly raised her legs, gently resting one foot on my breast and the other on my upper face.

"Best foot cushions ever," she smiled.

I looked utterly destroyed. My hidden desires had spilt over, and my BFF had taken advantage. Our friendship I knew was forever changed, and I was concerned about what this meant for me moving forward.

"Oh Michelle, stop pouting like this isn't what you want," she smirked. I forced a smile onto my face. 

"Are you really going to make me pay the $1800?" I asked softly, looking at Kayla from beneath her foot.

She raised an eyebrow.

"Tell me, Michelle... If some girl had agreed to pay you $1800 to paint her toenails, would you make her pay up?"

Kayla, of course, knew me very well. Lying was futile. I nodded.

"Yes."

"Well then," she said, "Crawl over to your bag, fetch your phone, and pay the bill."

And I did exactly that, crawling to where I'd dropped my handbag, pulling out my phone and transferring Kayla the money.

Kayla couldn't hide her delight.  

"So," she said, "My mum should be here any minute."

"Oh. Of course. I'll see you later then," I said, getting up off my knees.

"Nonsense!" Kayla smiled. "You know my mum would love to see you. Why don't you go prepare us some tea?"

I looked at her.

"I'm not your maid, Kayla."

She sighed, a fully contented look on her face, running her hands over her own legs. She looked up at me through her eyebrows, a devilishly seductive look on her face.

"Kayla... Please..." I begged.

She had me, and she knew it. She beckoned me with her finger, and I walked to her almost hypnotically. She stretched out her hands, taking mine in them, moving my hands to her legs. Her hands on top of mine, she moved them over her perfect thighs.

"Do they feel as good as they look?" she asked in her low, seductive tone.

"I uh... Yessss."

She gently removed her hands from mine, my hands now hungrily running over the silky soft skin.

"Do you want them, Michelle? Do you want to smother them in pretty little kisses? Worshipping them? Tasting my thighs? My legs? My feet?"

"Yessssss Kayla."

We were interrupted by the doorbell.

"Would you like to prepare and serve our tea for us, Michelle?" she smiled.

Yes!

I was beyond worked up. Kayla was a goddess. Yes, she was my best friend... But she was more than that now. She was everything! I wished her mother wasn't here and we could have continued our session in her bedroom. For now, I'd just have to serve their tea and wait for her mother to leave.

As I entered the living room with their tea, her mother, Natalie, raised an eyebrow.

"Oh hello, Michelle..."

We'd known each other for years and had always gotten along. She'd been very appreciative of what I'd done to kick-start her daughter's career, and viewed me as the best friend Kayla had ever had.  

"Hi, Natalie," I said softly, serving tea to the 50-year-old woman as she looked at me with curiosity through her dark brown eyes.

Like her daughter, Natalie was an imposing figure - her hair still dark and luscious, big breasts still defying gravity. She wore a floral sundress that showed off her perfect tan. Her legs didn't have that silky, unblemished look of her daughters, signs of ageing apparent, but it was clear where her daughter's leg length and shape came from. Natalie was in tremendous shape for a woman of her age... And Kayla giggled as she saw my eyes drop to her mother's black strappy sandals.

"Hey mum, what do you think of my nail polish?" she asked, wiggling her toes.

"Oh, that colour suits you," her mum smiled.

"You think? Michelle did them for me. Not bad, hey?"

I could have died!! Natalie frowned. Why was her daughter's BFF painting her toenails and serving her tea?

"Hmm. What made you do that, sweetie?" She asked me.

"Yeah Michelle," Kayla smirked, "What made you do that?"

What was I meant to say?? That I had these submissive desires and Kayla had drawn them out of me and I was now addicted to her damn feet and legs? No! I needed to think quick.

"Oh, I just... Kayla's such a good friend and I just want to make sure I show her how much I appreciate her."

Kayla giggled. "She's so sweet," she grinned at her mum. "She was actually just about to do my laundry for me now that we're back from our little trip!"

Natalie looked at me quizzically. "Really?!"

I had to play along, nodding.

"Well... Don't let me stop you," Natalie said, a little smirk forming. "If you have chores to do, I won't hold you up."

Oh no. I was going to have to ACTUALLY do Kayla's laundry.

"You heard her. You're free to continue your chores," Kayla smirked.

I forced a smile onto my face, trying to not let Natalie see the truth. I absolutely did NOT want to do chores for Kayla - I just wanted us to be alone so I could get closer to her legs and feet!

As I left the room, I heard Kayla.

"Michelle?"

I turned.

"Don't forget my intimates require hand washing." Her mother giggled, Kayla smirking as I left the room.

It was humiliating... Unpacking her bags from our trip into the washing machine, separating out her bras, panties and bikinis and hand washing them for her.

I could hear her and her mother chatting casually and giggling in the living room.

When I finally returned, Natalie looked at me.

"Sweetie..." She dangled her sandal off the end of her foot, then let it fall to the floor.

"Would you pick that up for me?"

...

The end of preview

12