The Best Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pheacock
pheacock
92 Followers

"First, yes. You can shower in the nurse's locker room. If you don't have toiletries, I can lend you mine. When you come back, we will need some info from you in case decisions need to be made." Sass grabbed her two bags that Rollie had placed on the window sill and followed the woman. The locker room looked like most others she had spent time in, but the shower was glorious. The warm water revived her and helped to clear her mind. She dried herself with the towel the nurse had given her and put on her deodorant. She dressed simply: Bra, panties, pullover sweater, slacks, and flats. She stopped to brush her hair and teeth and then headed back up stairs to see Sol.

Sass was stopped by the nurse at the door. You'll have to wait. Dr. O'Callaghan is with her."

From inside a voice that Sass did not know came through. "I told you, Ms. Delany, that woman is not here. I would have been informed. I need to talk to her."

Then Sass heard a miracle from inside. "Dr. O'Callaghan, I heard her talking to Pat! I know her voice! It gave me hope."

"Let's settle this right now, Isolde." The doctor pushed the call button and asked to have Nurse Moorhead come in. Sass saw her coming down the hall and they waved as she went in. "OK, Pat, did Ms. De Witt come into this room?" Pat's eyebrows arched up and she opened the door, grabbed Sass by the wrist, and pulled her in.

A tiny girl's voice greeted her. "You came back, Sass. I thought you had left me like Isobel. Why didn't you call me?" Dr. O'Callaghan was hearing all the questions she would have asked.

"My sweet Sol, I could never leave you. I texted you every day to tell you what was happening. I thought you were very angry with me when I got no answer back. I want you to know I would never go back to Jack. You can still see where he hit me." She had pulled her hair back after the shower to show Sol, but the doctor came over to examine it.

"When did this happen?"

"The day before Thanksgiving."

"I'll wager it was a very large contusion after the assault and battery happened."

"Yes, the police were impressed. Jack will be going to court. I should have turned him in the first time it happened."

"It's a hard lesson, Ms. De Witt. If they get away with it the first time, it invariably gets worse." Dr. O'Callaghan was feeling a little sorry for her angry thoughts about Saskia before. Sass told them of what all that had happened. Sol was totally pissed at herself for not calling the first day. Sass walked towards Sol, but the doctor told her that in this ward they did not allow physical contact. Sol almost screamed, but Sass just said that she understood. She asked if Sol could read all the failed texts. "If you let me see them first. I have to make sure that Isolde isn't upset any more."

Sass handed Dr. Maddie her phone. She read the entries for two-plus weeks, stopping a few times to sigh deeply. When she was done, she handed Sol the phone and looked intensely into Sass's eyes. "My thoughts are filled with admiration for your giving nature, young woman." Then she looked at Sol. "I must say that I am a little jealous of you to have the love of someone like Saskia."

"I guess that the thought of that loss drove me partially to do what I did."

Sass joined in. "I don't want to think of that right now. You just get better and we will have Christmas together." It was heaven and hell for both -- they could see and talk to their loves but not touch. Maddie could tell that Sol was out of her crisis so she made plans to send her home. Sass had promised to look after her as well as she could.

On the day of her release, Sass brought her some clothing. Standard stuff: Underwear, socks, white t-shirt, flannel plaid shirt, and blue jeans. She also brought a blue denim winter coat that had a faux fur collar. It was warm. Sass walked beside Sol. They made her ride in a wheelchair. Both knew better than to argue. Sass had parked in valet parking. She went to pay and they waited, eager to be alone again.

After Sol got into Sass's car, Sass tipped the valet and got in. She leaned into Sol and gave her a kiss. It was tentative and unsure. She was not sure how her girl would react. Sol deepened the kiss, relieving Sass of her worries. A horn behind them forced it to end.

When Sass pulled up to Sol's apartment complex, they fell into another deep kiss. The car was still warm from the heater so there was no hurry until they were interrupted by a knock on the window. "Get a room, ladies." Both jumped up and were greeted by a smiling Del. All three burst into laughter. Sol jumped out and hugged her friend, followed by Sass. They walked up to their respective apartments.

Sass had to open the door as Sol did not have her purse and Sass did not find it. Just as Sol went to shut the door, the voice of Del came from the hall. "Wait. I have something for you." Sol opened the door and Del breezed in. She held out both her hands, extended. Her left had a bottle of champagne, her right Sol's purse. "I think you'll find uses for these, Sol. It's so good to see you two together again." Del got kissed by both women before she left. Sass got out two flutes and opened the wine. They sat together on the couch. Their love was expressed in a gentle way. Each had found the best ways to stimulate the other. Of course, this changed. Sometimes Sass felt as though she should be punished but knew Sol would not do it. Sol needed to reassure herself that this whole chapter was over and the novel of her life continuing.

"Sol, what do you want to do for Christmas?" Sass asked between orgasms as they were recovering.

"I already have my gift. I just want to play with her." Sass moaned as the reply was accompanied by a gentle tug on a very erect nipple. Other planning would have to wait. Sol was hungry for her. She wanted to engorge herself with Sass. In the morning, it was technically not a work day as it was Saturday, Sol dressed in office attire while Sass wore casual. Sol wanted to catch up as well as send out a group email to her co-workers. Sass called the head of the chemistry section to say she would be back on Monday.

Sol sat in her office reading her emails and catching up on what had happened in her absence. She then typed out a contrite email to her group to explain her sudden nonattendance. This was humiliating, but she felt it was better to get it over with in one fell swoop. Sol could not help but weep at her indignaty. Deserved as it was, she was learning a lesson.

Sass called the teacher who had taken over her classes. She received compliments on how advanced her students were, even in a school full of advanced students. After talking to James Henderson, she planned her next week's lessons. She was done when Sol returned, looking stressed. Sass asked how work was, and, when Sol told her of her group email, Sass jumped up to hold her. Sass had sent out an email to her students, telling them she would be in on Monday. Every response she received was very positive so, when she heard the alert for her email, she ignored it. Sol wanted to clean up and take off her work clothes, so Sass sat down to read the email. She saw it was not a student. It was from Noor DW, her mother. Noor wanted to visit over Christmas if her daughter was back home.

Sass sent back her reply, saying she was back home now and she would have to ask Sol. Just then Sol came into the room. Sass did not send the message until she asked, "Sol, my mother would like to visit us over the holidays. Is that OK?"

Sol smiled. She had heard so much about the woman. "It would be great to have family for a holiday! Sass, please invite her." She then started kissing on Sass, making it hard for her to reply to her mom. After Sass got the message sent, she was all over Sol, pinning her against the wall, devouring her lips and tongue. The blitz was causing Sol's libido to boil over. She tried to claw at Sass to pull off her clothing. Ever since she got out of the hospital, the sex had been soft and gentle. This was anything but. Sass would not let her go. She was so overly aroused she wanted to just fuck Sol. No lovemaking but lust fulfillment.

Both women were shaking with a powerful need. They wanted to consume each other. "So Sol wants to tease her poor defenseless Sass. I'm going to give you all the sex you can handle, lover. I owe you for the pain I caused you."

"No, Sass. You don't owe me. You're going to drive me crazy." Sass silenced Sol with her mouth. She held her wrists with one hand, sliding the other between Sol's legs. Sol made a mupft sound as Sass's fingers slid past her panties deep into her. Sol could not help thrusting. Sass was intent on getting Sol over the precipice. It was just the start of what she had imagined doing to Sol. Deep fingers stroked the g-spot with in-and-out strokes. Sol was so ruttish she did not know what was happening. The final spasms were the best she could remember. Her legs became useless. Sass picked her up and took her to bed. She was so out of it she did not feel the scarves on her wrists.

"Oh, wait, Sass. What are you going to do to me? I don't like rough sex."

"Neither do I, Sol. I just need my hands for other things. You will have to trust me, baby." Sass started running her fingertips over the still flushed body of her partner. Sol's body was alight with nerve sensations firing off at a dizzying pace. Sol was ready again for release but Sass was not. She wanted a firestorm to build inside Sol. Sol tried to beg, to no avail. The stimulation got subtler and, to her highly sensitive nerves, much more powerful. Sass had her where she wanted her. She dropped her face between the thighs of the Irish girl. Her tongue was soft and demanding at the same time, probing and licking alternately. Sol's sex was a fountain of feminine secretions. Sass was drinking thirstily. Sol's release was more intense than the first. Sass took the time -- Sol was in a fog -- to blindfold her.

Sass returned with a bowl of ice cubes and a cup of tea. She sat next to the sexy redhead. "Are we feeling better now, lover?"

"Oh, God. Now what, Sass? I can only take so much." Sass was stroking her breasts so gently that Sol didn't feel it at first. The effect was such that her nipples were becoming the epicenter of her lust. Sass used her tongue to circle each dug, bringing more attention to them. Sol just managed a moan. Where did she learn this stuff?!

Sass continued to heighten the excitement in Sol. She was repeating, "Where?" over and over again. Teeth tugged at the overstimulated tissue. Sol's head was rolling back and forth. Sass popped a cube of ice in her mouth and sucked on each target.

"Oh, fuck, Sass." She then dropped the ice and took a big sip of hot tea and went back. Sol's response was incomprehensible. Her mind was a maelstrom of sensations. Then it hit her: She was coming again. It was her first nipple orgasm. She was writhing. Sass let her come down, just kissing her all up and down her neck.

"I'm so sorry, Sol, for causing you pain. I have planned more, but if you want to stop, I will." All Sol could do was shake her head. She was in total estrus. She wanted more. Sass understood and crawled between her wide spread legs, kissing all over Sol's wet pubes. She started by tickling the hairs. It was just enough to get Sol's hips moving. Her heightened excitement made any stimulation almost unbearable. The wetness of her labia made entry easy. The breathing that hit her nether region was divinely stimulating causing moans and gasps. In all of Sol's experience nothing had ever approached this. She was becoming addicted to it.

Sass lowered her mouth to the inflamed slit. The amount of wetness Sol had produced was astounding. Sass found the perineum with her tongue she flicked it with hummingbird wing licks. This was so good that Sol thought she would explode right then, but Sass had other ideas. She started to work slowly upwards, taking time to heighten the already towering level. Sol quietly started voicing her excitement, moaning out 'Oh God' like a chant. When the tongue finally reached her ridged sex organ, she knew release was unstoppable. At this point, two fingers entered the soaking vaginal introitus, easily sliding deeply. They started on the g-spot. The banker's response was life-altering to her. She bucked and shook, then writhed about. She was gasping for breath. Her orgasm kept building intensity. She would have seen the room spin but for the blindfold. Arms tugged hard at the bindings, trying to get free and stop the onslaught. Sass took pity and removed her tongue from the overly sensitive orgasm organ.

"Oh, my God! Sass, please."

"I understand. More is coming, darling." Sass had one more thing on her menu to complete the the feast.

"Please, Sass, please." Sass knew it was a plea to have mercy, but she wanted to finish her plans. She reached over to a night table, picking up a vibrator that was sold as a g-spot model. She did not plan to use it there. She was going deeper to the anterior fornix. Sass had found out about this place while nursing Steve. She had used a spoon handle to test on herself. She seemed to be able to come as many times as she wanted without getting overly sensitive.

Sass slipped the very thin vibrator with the upturned head into place in Sol. When the toy was turned on Sol started to flood out lubrication. Sass hunted until her partner started to shake with the deep orgasm. She upped the vibration to the next setting. Sol gasped and then erupted again. This went through four more cycles until the brown haired teacher decided to finish the session. She turned the stimulation to maximum and slid a finger into a well-lubed anus. The reaction was gargantuan. Sol was not normally loud but this time she yelled at the top of her lungs. It wasn't words but just an epic release of breath and pleasure. The toy was switched off and removed. The progenitor of this sexual exploration crawled up to hold onto her lover.

"Sol, I'll stop if you wish or I can do more." She whispered in an ear.

"No more, please. I'll die if you do. Where did you learn those things?"

Sass untied her victim and gave her back her sight. "I studied things while I took care of Steve before he died. I have other surprises for later." She handed the object of her passion a glass of water, which she eagerly drank down. "Why don't you go shower, sexy? I have to change the sheets and make dinner."

Sol walked out into the living room in a bathrobe, still towel drying her hair. "Sass, thanks for the treat this afternoon. I didn't realize that you were that strong. How did your ex get away with hurting you? I'm sure you could have stopped him!"

"I don't believe in violence, Sol." Sass blushed a little. "That is, unless getting my girl to have a good time counts." Her blush got deeper.

"No, that does not count. I knew you would let me go if I freaked out. I kind of liked being bound and sightless. It made me focus on what I was feeling. It was all wonderful, but the nipple orgasm totally took me by surprise. I always thought that was a porn fantasy some guy made up. Now I know better. And that vibrator thing was so over-the-top I am still dripping just thinking about it. I owe you, Sass, my love. Oh, yes. I owe you." Later, Del knocked on the door to make sure they were both alright. She had jumped at Sol's last explosion. When she was told what had caused it, everyone burst into laughter.

"Sass, will you teach me about this new trick? I'm sure Imani would like it."

"Sure, Del. But it works best when your partner is tied up and blindfolded. Will Imani be up for that?"

"I might have to be the test subject. I prefer to be the subby one in our relationship.

Sol piped up. "Why not teach her how to give nipple orgasms also?" The three ladies talked for a good while until Del saw the time and rushed off to make dinner.

"Sol, I am not trying to make you, as Del says, 'subby'. I will do that for you if you want."

"Sass, I like you just as you are. Role playing can be fun, but I won't live it as a lifestyle." Dinner was ready to cook, so Sass got busy. When Sol tried to stand up to open a bottle of wine, she found her legs refusing to work. "My legs worked before but not now. How am I supposed to work?"

"Hold on, girl. I'll rub them for you. I think you may have run out of neural transmitters or something." Sass sat down and tried to rub Sol's legs. They were rock hard, she thought. Why doesn't this have her screaming? I've never seen cramps like this. "I need to run next door for a second, babe, and ask something of the ladies." Sass was worried she had done permanent damage.

She came back with Imani, who looked Sol over. She had never seen this level of paralysis without injury. "I don't know, ladies. I would take her to an ER and get it checked out. It might be nothing, but why worry?" Sass dressed Sol and got her to stand up. Sol waddled down the hall but stopped at the stairs. The look on the redhead's face told her Dutch companion she was unsure of the stairs. Sass scooped her up in her arms and carried her to her car, then got her belted in.

By the time they got home, Sol was able to walk better. She had a session with a PT in the ER. The doctor had laughed when she heard about the sexual escapade. She wanted to know all the details. She said her girlfriend might like to try some of the things. They walked back up to the apartment and went to bed. It was late. In the morning, Sol was sore but back to normal. She had spent some time during the night planning her retribution. They went to a movie and out for dinner. The arrival of Noor was just a few days away, so they had to figure out sleeping arrangements. Del lent them an air bed, so they would give their guest the bed in the bedroom. They would sleep in the living room. They used the bed that night to make sure it would do.

The bed turned out to be very comfy, so they had everything settled. On the 23rd, while Sol was at work, Sass met her Mother's KLM flight. They spent almost a full minute hugging before getting Noor's luggage. Saskia loved her mother. When Isolde got home, she heard two voices but they seemed heated. They were speaking Dutch. Sol unlocked the door and the room became quiet.

"Hello, Mrs. De Witt. I'm Isolde Delany. It's so nice to meet you finally." Sol reached out a hand, which was used to pull her to the mother of her lover. Noor gave her a very warm hug and kissed her on the lips.

"My good girl, you forgot I'm European. We do not shake hands with the love interest of our children." Sol was happy with the greeting.

"I heard a heated conversation. Is there a problem?"

"Sol, she doesn't like our sleeping plans."

"I will not divest you of your room. And that is nonnegotiable."

"You are the guest, so I will not try to dissuade you, Noor. I borrowed an air bed from our neighbors. Sass and I slept on it one night. It's no too bad. Might even be better than our bed."

Noor looked at her daughter. "So we are settled?" Sass nodded. She knew from the start that she would lose but had to try. Sass and her mother were going to cook Christmas dinner, so they had to go shopping. Sol had to work, but at lunch she would finish her shopping. Del, Imani, Rollie, and Jess were all coming over, so Noor got busy making rolls and bread. Sass went next door to borrow oven space for baking cookies and other treats. She had made them for years. Noor busied herself making two kinds of Christmas breads. Sass had already purchased a 20-pound suckling pig from a local butcher. Del came over to meet Noor and complain that she was being tormented by the smell. Noor took one of the sweets -- she had made an apple fritter -- and gave it to Del. She numed and ahhed as she ate the treat. This is going to be a great meal even if this is all there is.

pheacock
pheacock
92 Followers