The Best Kind of Visitor

Story Info
Exploring new territory.
1.5k words
4.52
8k
7
3

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We usually get to see my southern cousin and his wife a couple of times a year. Once in early summer when they are heading north to their summer place and once at the end of the summer when they are heading home. They usually drive up and often they will bring a friend or two along. This time they came with another couple Ray and Sandra.

We always get along with them and whoever comes with them. We live on a smallish island off the coast with no traffic lights but lots of tourists. My cousin and his wife like to catch the ferry and head over to the city when they come. This time was no exception. They started to make plans over dinner. I'm not a city person and said that I had some things to finish up at home and Ray said he'd had enough of car travel and would just chill here instead. My wife likes the city so she went along with my cousin and his wife and Sandra.

The next morning they all left. Ray settled into a deck chair with a book and I headed off the orchard to do some cleanup. I came back in after a couple of hours. The sun had cleared the trees and it was really was warming up fast. Ray was still on the deck chair stripped down to his shorts by now.

I went in and grabbed him a beer and told him I was off to shower. We have some acreage and our property is totally private. I went and showered and came out holding a towel. As I walked past him he said "Nice rear end, old man."

I was in my early 60's then. I turned around to face him, towel still covering my front and smiled and thanked him. I said "If you like the rear end you're going to love the front end." I then removed the towel covering my cock and balls.

Now I am both a shower and a grower. I top out at 7" when fully engorged and am usually about 5" when soft. He said "Great cock too." I could see him stirring in his shorts. He kept staring at my stiffening cock and said he was basically straight but had played around with boys when he was younger but had not since then. But he had always enjoyed looking at men's bodies at the beach and in changing rooms. He was now getting a full on erection looking at my cock which was engorged nicely by now.

Ray was younger than me, with short cropped salt and pepper hair with a goatee and a very muscular solid body. I asked him to stand up and I slid his shorts down to his ankles. He was now rock hard. He didn't have a large cock, maybe 5" cut but he was really really girthy with a massive base and big balls and lovely veining on his pulsing cock. I love fat cocks, they stretch me out so nicely.

I took his in my hand and then added mine side by side and started rolling them over each other. I looked at him and then leaned forward and kissed him deep. He put his arms around me, dropped his hands to my ass and started gripping and releasing my ass cheeks as we kissed and I rolled our cocks together. We were both totally boned up and oozing precum now.

I went back into the house took half a Viagra and came out with a jar of coconut oil. I dipped in and oiled up both our cocks. I then told Ray to fuck me on the picnic table. It was the perfect height for this. He had never fucked a man or had anal sex before as he said Sandra was relatively straight in her sexual tastes. They had done some same room sex with other couples and had done some touching and stroking with them but had not gone beyond that. I told him his life was about to change for the better now.

I lubed my asshole with oil and then laid out on the table and had Ray come closer and I put my legs over his shoulders and around his neck and said "Fuck me baby". I've been enjoying anal sex for a long time and I can take cock easily. He eased his way in slowly, sliding in until he could go no further. It was a delightful cock to get fucked with, really stretching my asshole wider as he pushed in deeper. I told how good it felt to have him all the way in.

I then asked him to pull all the way out when pumping so that when he entered again and again he would be popping that hole every time. He said he would alternate doing that with periods of almost pulling fully out. He chose a lovely rhythm to his motion. I took one of his hands of his and wrapped it around my cock and asked him to stroke me and drop down and squeeze my balls too. I started pinching and pulling my nipples which he joined in doing.

He really was a good cocksman. He stayed hard for a long time, varied his rhythm and used his hands on the parts of my body that he could reach. A lot of men when fucking ass for the first time cum quickly which is fine because usually they will get hard soon after and we can repeat fuck. But not Ray. He must have fucked me for an hour and then we both decided to take a break for a bit.

Dee phoned then and said they were going to have dinner in the city and come back on the last ferry. I said "Great," and told her that we were just hanging out on the deck in the sun and would figure out something to do.

Which turned out to be me sucking his cock up nice and hard again. I could take nearly all of him in. I had him mouth fuck me for a while and then I laid out on the table again and told him to pound me as hard and fast as he could. This he did with great energy.

I blew a huge load all over my belly and chest and he came in me with deep noisy shuddering thrusts. I eased off the table and started kissing him again. I took some of my cum off my chest and belly and started rubbing it over his face and chest. Then I dropped to my knees and cleaned his cock and balls up. I then had him bend over the table while I spread his cheeks and proceeded to start rimming and tongue fucking him. He got off on this. It was a day of firsts for Ray and he loved it all.

We went to town and had a late pub lunch and came home and then went at it again. This time I told him it was my turn to fuck him. We went inside to our bedroom with our king sized bed and I prepped his ass orally with my tongue and fingers. We have mirrored closet doors so we can always look up and watch what is going on too. We love it and so do other people. I had him stay on his knees as I oiled his hole and my cock and then slowly eased my greased cock into his tight ass.

I enjoy fucking someone anally doggy style because I love watching my cock slipping in and out of a tight hole between a pair of lovely cheeks. But I love getting fucked face up on a desk or a table so I can watch the face of the person fucking me and watch them stroking my cock.

He started moaning with pain and pleasure both. I could feel him wincing as I bore in more deeply and started to pick up my pace and rhythm. When I felt him ease up a bit I started pulling my cock out fully out and then popping his hole on the way back in. It didn't take him too long to cum all over the towel on the bed as he was an anal virgin and it had felt so good.

I pulled out out and he sat on the edge of the bed, took my cock in his hand and then put it in his mouth. He then stroked and sucked on my cock until I came in his mouth.

I told him to keep the cum in his mouth. He stood up and I kissed him tonguing my cum into my mouth and then passing it back to him. It tasted so good and he really enjoyed this. We than cleaned up and had some more fun showering together. When the rest of the crew came back we were playing crib at the kitchen table. They had a good time in the city and we said that we had a nice relaxing time at home.