All Comments on 'The Best Man Pt. 05'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

And so it goes!

3

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise10 months ago

I have read all of this and still can't believe that it is still going on PLEASE, PLEASE end this one way or the other

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawgg10 months ago

Story went next level up with nature as backdrop. To me ... the marriage is ultimately toast but that's because the lies would infuriate me in a way that the narrator doesn't quite . I like how the narrator and author refuse to make Angelica a caricature. I see why he allows this .Appreciate the author's skills.

Full Marks! ***""

Bri29Bri2910 months ago

I have to agree with LordSlamdawgg their marriage is doomed.I think i may need to read this tale again more carefully,i tend to skim quickly through cuck stories as their not my flavour.But on my first read i can see no evidence of a loving wife or husband.Angelica lies and manipulates to satisfy her own selfish needs, sneaking off and hooking up with Johnno during the camping ,was cheating plain and simple. So what Col watched them ,they didn't know he would turn up to see the action.Angelica doing that while Cols kids are with him is a new low even for her.Who can blame Johnno for filling his boots with a easy cheating disrespectful wife like Angelica. Charlie is a very good writer and i liked some of his stories, but if he can turn this around and make them a happy loving couple at the end then, he deserves a medal but if this was the real world i cannot see any other outcome but divorce.

ThorlolThorlol10 months ago

Well, that went downhill fast. The previous parts had quite alot of focus about their relationship. The last part was pretty huge about communication and honesty. All that went out of the window in this one. She knew he was coming and she just fucked him without any talk to her husband. And she tried to cover up her pregnancy risk with giving him sloppy seconds. All the previous respect was just gone, without any words. There was no freepass so that also was straight up cheating. Lets not forget that she just fucked him in the same vicinity of his children. And that she is the reason he had to cut the trip with his children short because of her. And she was even proud about it. So yeah, downhill pretty fast. Started with both of them playing around, to her getting a freepass and then full on cucking.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer10 months ago

Good writing but I can't say the story line is my cup of tea. Just can't understand this crap of a man know his woman is giving it to somebody else and not taking some kind of action--a baseball bat, a gun, or A divorce--something--and it sure ain't gonna make normal man get a hard-on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

His wife is an awful, unfeeling whore. She clearly does not care about him at all.

TwentysevenTwentyseven10 months ago

Well, at least we're drifting towards the proper outcome. How could a woman have any respect for a man like this?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Any man with any pride or self respect would divorce his fucked up whore wife. All his friends will know he is a pathetic fucked up wimp cuck. No one respects cucks no one likes or respects skank whore wives. Wait until the kids find out thier parents are fucked up. Im sure they will be over the moon to learn thier parents are sick fucked up dumb skank and a cuck.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Thecarolinadreamer’s comment said it much better than I could.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

Finally caught up with the series and want to reinforce my comments for part 4. Col's marriage is crumbling by any standards with their "secret" more or less in the open now. Especially now, his kids are drawn into it just when he thought his son was showing a true connection. You keep the central focus on Johnno and Angelica's sex/affair, but that is at this point the least interesting of the story. 3.8*

RaixenRaixen10 months ago

It was a nice surprise to see you continue the story and was a fun read. Looking forward to more.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

It's a wonder cuck Col can live with himself. A cheating, slut wife who lies and lies, promising NOT to do certain things and then cold-heartedly, arranges to cheat. It was no drunk session. A cold, calculated fuck session. But cuck boy still does nothing. Jeez, he has no right to call himself a fair dinkim Aussie. He's a weak, pathetic coward, letting his cheating slut wife get away with ANYTHING she wants to do. Now more people are getting to know he's a cuck and soon his children will know as well. Nice role model, dad.!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The Carolinadreamer is absolutely correct ins comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES