The Best Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told her to get up and give Judy a deep kiss so she could taste her own pussy, and watched as they shared the results of their first bisexual experience. Once he decided they had done enough kissing, their enjoyment of this new pleasure creating sufficient arousal, he pulled them apart and told them both to kneel in front of his chair.

He then took off his shorts and underwear and sat back down, his cock erect and sticking out between his legs, pointing at both of them. It was the first time Judy had been allowed to see it, and she was enthralled, her own needy arousal surely contributing to that. Fairly long at seven-plus inches, it was so wide in girth at around two inches that she could probably not touch her fingers around it, and she wondered how that could fit inside her anywhere. Her very few prior partners, and particularly her ex-husband, were not even close to that thick or even as long, and it was not just her pussy she worried about.

It had a circumcised mushroom head with a small pee slit at the end, thick veins running up each side of the shaft, and large balls in their hairy sac sitting below on the seat. Judy could only look with mouth open, turning back and forth from the smiling Rita to the beautiful cock in front of her.

"Do you suck cock better than you lick pussy?" he asked Judy, jolting her attention back to him.

"I don't know...I never licked a pussy before, so I hope so, but I don't know about cock... if I'm any good, but I'll try, sir," she replied.

He liked that she had started to call him sir without even being told. He spread his legs wider and told his lover to get in close to watch, and took Judy by the hair again and pulled her towards his cock until it was only an inch or so away. She opened her mouth and he pulled her forward. She took the head inside her and began to suck on it, and then began to bob her head up and down on his cock, sucking as she went, showing an enthusiasm she really did feel. It had been a long time since a cock was in her mouth, or anywhere else. She hoped he would not cum in her mouth as that still disgusted her, but given the circumstances knew she would have no choice if he wanted her to do exactly that.

But at no time did she ever get more than halfway down on his cock. Each time the head pressed against the back of her mouth and into her throat she would gag, and pull herself back to continue to suck on as much as would fit in her mouth comfortably. He allowed her to go on like that for a while as his lover watched, who cupped and massaged his balls in her own hand, as she knew he liked.

After enough time had gone by he grabbed Judy roughly by the hair and pulled her off his cock, bending her neck back to look up at himself, "That was pathetic. Didn't anyone ever teach you how to suck a cock? What kind of lousy cock sucking whore are you?"

She looked up into his eyes and he thought she was going to cry. It was not from any pain although her hair was still being pulled hard or that she was afraid he would punish her again, but now because she wanted to please him so badly, and had failed!

Still holding her by the hair, opened mouth just inches from his cock, he pulled her to the side and said to his lover, "Would you please show her how it is supposed to be done."

His cock glistened from the saliva left by her friend as she moved over and, after licking it up and down on each side a few times, took it in her mouth, first just the head, rolling her tongue around and around before pressing herself down until the entire length had disappeared and her nose was mashed into his pubic hair. After holding it for a long count she pulled back so just the head was in her mouth, and promptly pressed all the way down again until her nose was once again pressed into him, and her tongue worked back and forth on the base of his shaft.

Judy's eyes went wide as she watched her friend take his entire length again, breathing through her nose and able to hold it without gagging, obviously deep in her throat. Rita finally pulled back to take a deep breath, saliva dripping between her lips and his cock, before impaling herself down on it again.

"I think she gets the idea. Your turn," he said to Judy and his lover reluctantly removed her mouth from his cock and watched as her girlfriend took her place. She took it in her mouth again and began to suck on the head for a moment before bobbing her head up and down, each time taking more of his cock into her mouth until it was pressing hard against her throat on each downstroke.

She fought against the reflex to gag and tears formed in her eyes as her friend encouraged her to keep trying, "That's it... a little more each time... relax your throat and breathe through your nose when you can... tilt your head up to get a better angle... good girl..."

Rita was also pressing softly on her head, until all of a sudden his cock popped into her throat and it slid in until her nose was pressed into his pubic hair, Rita firmly holding her there. Judy's eyes and nostrils went wide as she fought to breathe and not vomit from her body's natural reaction to the intrusion, as her friend lightly held her there by the head.

"Now you've got it," Rita whispered in her ear, before Judy finally had to push hard back against Rita's hand to remove herself to breathe and not vomit, a strand of saliva arced from her mouth to his cock. But after a very quick moment to recover with several deep breaths, she took the cock back in her mouth and pressed herself back down as far as she could go.

She wanted him inside her, to pleasure him as she never did anyone before, to service him with her body. Before it was a chore; now it was her purpose. She held it as best she could and once again pulled off to catch her breath, and quickly took it all the way in again.

He lifted Rita's face up to see him smile in appreciation, and receive a silent instruction from him, as Judy kept sucking him with an enthusiasm that she had never had shown for anyone before. To take him like that, to feel him fill up her mouth and throat and to please someone with her body was all she wanted at that point.

She resisted as her friend got behind her and held her head tightly from both sides and pulled her back off the cock until only the head was in her mouth. She realized she wanted the cock in front of her, and pushed forward against her friend's firm grip to try and take it, but Rita's grip was too strong for her. She did not understand what was then going to happen.

As her friend held her face he shifted forward and began to press his cock into her mouth, and did not stop until it once again was all the way in. Her eyes went wide and her nose flared. Because she was not in control she began to gag and worked hard to overcome the feeling, and he sensed exactly when she had had enough and pulled himself out, but only long enough for her to barely recover before pressing himself into the mouth his lover was holding in place for him.

As he began to fuck that mouth and throat, her eyes began to tear and sloppy gagging noises came from her throat, but Judy began to feel like all of her body was just an extension of her pussy, to be used whatever way he wanted for his own pleasure, and she accepted that reality as she never had before. Rita stood up, still holding Judy's head in place for her lover, and pressed her own crotch against the back of Judy's head, and she and Michael kissed as he fucked Judy's mouth.

A familiar warm sensation began to develop between Judy's legs once more as she got more and more aroused from the mouth fucking she was getting, combined with the unmistakable female aroma of Rita just behind her head, even though nothing was touching her down there. She hoped he would someday do to her pussy what he was doing right now to her mouth, but it was a fleeting thought as she concentrated on the cock in her mouth, to keep from gagging as it went down her throat over and over again.

After what seemed like an eternity, her jaw began to ache from holding it open so wide for so long. He began to take shorter strokes that did not always go down her throat, and when he also held her face, his hands held outside of his lovers, she felt the pulsing of his cock and all of a sudden a warm sticky liquid filled her mouth, and she tasted his cum once more. This time, without the added taste of Rita's pussy juices and now coming directly from the source, there was so much more of it.

Once he was done spurting the last of his cum into her mouth, he pulled out and told her, "Don't swallow it... open your mouth and stick out your tongue." He and his lover both looked down at her cum covered tongue in her mouth held wide open, the tears and saliva streaked face with truly appreciative eyes looking up at both of them.

Rita dipped several fingers in the cum puddle, brought it to her own mouth to taste, and then smeared some over Judy's nose and asked her friend, "What do you say when you get a gift like that?"

Judy replied as best she could with her tongue out and mouth open, "Thnk you thir frrr yrrr cum."

He looked down in satisfaction at both the women and told her, "You may swallow it now." And they watched as she closed her mouth and with a few gulps swallowed it all, and then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show it was all gone.

It was the first time she had willingly taken a man's cum in her mouth, no less swallowed it, but she knew it would not be the last time with him. At least she hoped not. She had gone from a mousy, cum hating prude to a paddled and whipped, cock sucking cum whore in a very short time, and she found she loved and needed it all.

She wondered if that could only be if he was bringing out her true nature. But he knew that before they left the house that morning.

"Not bad for a first attempt. But I will have to spend more time training you..." and that promise, or threat depending on your point of view, trailed off as she sat naked beside her also naked friend, wondering what was going to come next.

He stood up and ordered Rita to her knees with a motion of his hand, then taking a pair of silk scarves from the bag,proceeded to blindfold both of the women. Once done he sat back in his chair with them still kneeling before him and noisily poured himself a glass of wine, which Rita knew meant this was going to take a while.

"So you thought you were allowed to talk to each other and decide what you wanted to do here...?"

His lover immediately understood that he never forgot anything like that, and she wanted to keep her own punishment to a minimum in front of her friend. After all, it was her friend that was here to be punished for taking her pills, not herself. "No sir...I mean, I didn't think it would be any problem... I was just trying to help you... I'm sorry sir..."

"No, you did think, but without permission...and that is a problem..." he said as he got up and pulled a few more items from the bag. As they knelt naked on the porch blindfolded, all they could do was hear some noises as he moved about on the porch and wonder what he was doing now.

First Rita was stood up and felt the familiar feeling as ropes were wound around her breasts and tied off, making them into round balls standing straight out from her chest that became especially sensitive, particularly the nipples. She stood still as she heard her friend also get up, and then from her grunts figured he was doing the same to her.

Blindfolded and scared of the unknown, as no one had ever done anything like this to her, Judy began to complain as the unfamiliar rope was wound several times tightly around her large, normally pendulous breasts, which made them stand out firmly from her chest. But a few quick smacks with something very painful on her ass (Rita thought a cane from the sound) quickly silenced her.

He quickly completed the binding of Judy's breasts in silence from everyone, even as he gave her a few extra coils because of their size, to squeeze them that little bit more to make all the difference. He traced his fingers over her nipples and caressed around the sides of her breasts, pinching them lightly, letting her realize how sensitive they were now. When he flicked his finger over the stretched nub of her nipple, she could not help but let out a small cry of surprise, and also realized how that sensitivity could work both ways as she felt the now very familiar pang of arousal between her legs.

He left her standing, thinking about the pleasure and pain she had already received as he took Rita and carefully led her to the rail of the porch, having her step up unto a small box he had placed there, and lifting her leg up and over the rail and her hands on the rail to support herself, positioned her directly above the large dildo he had secured sticking straight up from the top of the rail. As she lowered herself she understood what was there and felt as it went between her pussy lips. Realizing it had a copious amount of lube coating it, she voluntarily pressed down and moaned in pleasure as she felt it easily fill her up, bobbing up and down a few times to help until it finally was all the way in and her pubic bone and ass pressed against the rail.

Telling her quietly to stay still, he went to her friend and went through the same motions to get her positioned facing Rita above the dildo that stood about a foot in front of the one his lover was already impaled on. She resisted only a moment as the dildo touched her pussy, but was still so horny and she knew how wet she was (and didn't realize it was coated in lube), she lowered herself down on it and with a few up and down motions it went in with ease.

She moaned in pleasure as it filled her up until she too was resting with her pussy and ass on the rail. Another first, since no one had ever seen her masturbate before and she rarely used a dildo, but here he had seen her impale herself and let her fuck herself as he watched. She wanted to lift herself to try to fuck herself to the orgasm she now craved, but he told them to just use their hands for balance, not to move at all, and the swish of a cane through the air was enough for both women to do exactly that. With the limited room between them their hands overlapped and they got small comfort from that touch.

He had removed the box that let them get up higher than the dildos, so both ladies legs were dangling, but as they had lowered themselves were both still barely able to touch the floor on each side, giving them a small amount of support off the rail. He took a knee from each and pulled them up and together and tied them to each other with an Ace bandage, which also allowed him to bind their ankles together and then to the bottom rail, and then he went around off the porch to the other side and did the same there.

It put most of their weight on the dildos inside and the rail against their pussies and ass, but they continued to hold themselves up as best they could with their hands on the rail in front of them. But that did not last long as he took a wrist from each woman and tied them together and then secured that to the hook on the ceiling rafter, and then did the same to the other wrists, so now with their arms above their heads they were resting solely on their pussies on the rail with the dildos fully embedded, as neither had the strength to pull themselves up by the wrists.

Finally, taking another rope, he tied it around the two women's backs so their bound breasts were flattened against each other's and they were face to face. This also pulled them somewhat forward, causing additional pressure on the front of the base of the dildos, which they quickly found out had little pointy nubs to press into their clits.

He then removed the blindfolds and after their eyes adjusted to the light again, they realized exactly what he had done and how they were positioned. He traced his fingers all around their breasts where they met, and squeezed first one and then the other, pressing it into the other woman's swollen breast.

Not always being as gentle as before he pinched their nipples tightly together, or squeezed both their breasts until it seemed they would burst, or slapped them until they were red. And he told them it was OK to make noise, for if he wanted them silent he would gag them, so scream and moan and groan in pain and pleasure they did, as he used his hands on their terribly sensitive breasts.

He finally moved on and continued, one arm and hand for each, to feel, pinch, caress, smack and knead their skin over their sides, down their bound legs and feet, back up to their stomachs and backs, shoulders, necks and even faces, before moving to their asses and giving them both a good smack at the same time, causing them to press forward as best they could on the dildos they were impaled on. He found the wetness that had already dripped from their pussies to coat the base of the dildo, and teased them about it, and gave each a taste of the other.

He pulled back for a moment and grabbed them by the hair facing each other inches apart, looking directly into the others eyes with the greatest empathy any woman could feel for another, and he told them to kiss each other, and they strained on their hair as he held it to bring themselves together until he finally let go and their open mouth's met. They kissed deeply and passionately, and they felt as one person, just for him, made by him, sharing his tortures and his delights, their swollen breasts pressed hard against each other, and their tongues intertwining in passion as they looked in each other eyes with great empathy. They had been friends for a long time, but now they were so much more.

Of course, that they were both impaled alike on a large dildo attached to the porch rail that also joined them was another factor, as it became obvious to each other as they leaned forward it pressed the nubs into their clits and pulled the dildo out a little, and they pushed back and forth to help stimulate themselves until they realized the best for both was a rocking motion, that they settled into as the kissed, each trying to reach an orgasm.

Doing this so intimately, it gave them a perverse deep understanding of how well he had thought this out. They were good friends before, but were now bound by something way beyond the ropes that held them. He just watched for a while with great pleasure, until he moved his hand down, cupping his hands over their vulva, putting his finger inside the slit above their filled pussies, tight against the rail, and gave the slightest movement to their very sensitive clits, again causing them to both moan and try to get some relief by fucking the dildos, even by pulling up with their arms, with little success. Given how they were tied to each other and the porch ceiling and rail, there was not enough movement possible to make themselves cum, but each felt intimately every motion the other made, or tried to make, and his teasing eventually made them frustrated and shortly they gave up and stopped even trying.

He casually went over and picked up the short whip, and gave it a few turns around in the air before bringing it down hard on Rita's ass. As she sucked in air from the pain, she pressed forward into her friend's breasts and her clit pressed into the nubs below. It intensified with the second stroke on her ass, as she looked into the eyes of her friend, knowing they would both get much more before he was done.

And more it was, as he whipped them both from the ass to the shoulders on their backs, each time making one or the other press forward and move her pussy slightly on the dildo but without being able to rise up and down to get some satisfaction, and the rubbing of their clits on the nubs did not do anything but make it more sensitive and develop an even greater need to cum.