The Best of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. Now swallow."

She immediately gulped the whole lot down into her throat. She didn't dare disobey me, not now that our game was in full swing.

"That was a pretty big load, hey?" I grinned. "I've been saving it up for you. I was thinking I'd wait to creampie your pussy, but, well...you're a victim of your own success."

I let her wipe her mouth and rise to her feet. Naked, dazed, breathless, with tiny drops of my spilled cum glinting on her breasts, she looked so incredibly sweet and vulnerable. I almost felt guilty about what else I had planned for her. Almost.

"Let's swim, sweetheart," I told her, flashing her a mocking smile. I took her hand possessively, like a stern father leading his fragile little daughter. She followed me into the water, meek and obedient, like the good girl she was.

*

The water was beautiful and crystal-clear, but it was also a lot colder than it looked. We didn't end up swimming much, mostly just wading in the shallows up to our thighs. This side of the lake wasn't very deep, in any case, its silty bed sloping away gently underfoot. The brisk chill of the water was invigorating.

I didn't leave poor Lara alone. Now that the game was underway, she expected nothing less from me. My hands were on her the whole time as we frolicked in the water, caressing her breasts, squeezing her little ass, stroking the soft damp fuzz of her pubic hair. I wasn't particularly rough, but I gave her no respite. I could see, by the sharpness of her pale nipples and the prominence of her clit, that the attention aroused her, despite her half-hearted objections.

I fetched us more drinks from the cooler, Coke for me and beer for Lara, and we drank as we waded through the sunny shallows together. Lara soon had to pee again, and again I forced her to do it in front of me -- just a little tinkle into the waves this time, the breeze making the golden droplets spray about her pale thighs. I teased her for having such a weak bladder. By now I needed to piss pretty bad myself, but I held it easily enough. I wasn't going to let it out in the lake. I was saving it for the right moment.

My touches got more aggressive, more invasive. I stopped fondling her and started fingering her, locking my arm around her thin midriff to stop her from squirming away. "Josh, no, don't," she pleaded. I laughed, kissed her, and pumped my fingers deeper into her wet little pussy. Her vital warmth made a curious contrast to the lake's bracing cold. The gentle waves swirled and swashed around our knees, the lakebed silt billowing up from our footprints beneath the surface.

"It's a fucking crime, La, you wasting this hot body on those dykes," I told her, parting the tight walls of her cunt with my fingers. This was the theme I returned to so often when we played our game -- mocking her sexuality, the most sensitive topic for her. "You're so fucking beautiful. Like one of your models. You should be in my bed, every fucking night, taking my dick like you were born to do."

"I'm not your girlfriend," she protested. Her voice was husky with reluctant arousal. She rocked her hips involuntarily, forcing her pussy onto my thrusting fingers. My thumb reached for the precious button of her clit, casually toying with it.

"You're not? Then how come you always beg me to fuck you?" I asked her. I couldn't help but grin as I said it. "Used to be, we only did it a couple times a month. Now you're jumping on my dick every week. You see me as much as any of your girlfriends. Why don't you just admit it?"

"I'm...I'm pansexual."

"That's a very fancy word for 'slut'," I joked. Still fingering her, I nodded towards the distant bobbing specks of the other swimmers, barely visible in the glittering water far off along the curve of the shore. "See those people all the way over there? Do you think they can see us?"

Lara just whimpered. My fingers thrust in and out of her soft, warm slit, exploring her. No matter how many times I fucked or fingered that sweet pussy, I never got tired of it.

"Suppose I decided to rape you, sweetheart?" I kissed her neck, smiling viciously at her helpless expression. "Right here on the beach. Do you think they'd even hear you if you screamed? You're lucky I'm being so nice to you. A lot of other guys would have done it already."

Her sopping pussy clenched around my fingers, and she gave a moan of shameful pleasure. My cruel words were turning her right on. She knew that I wouldn't really hurt her, that if she said our safeword I would stop immediately. But she had never said it before, and she didn't say it now.

I strummed her big clit again, delighted by the pitiful noises she made. After a few more thrusts in her dripping pussy with my fingers, I let her go. Only for a moment, though.

My cock was toweringly erect again now, driven by a combination of lust and my very full bladder. I ground the thick pink head against Lara's long, curling pussy lips. It felt so good that, if I hadn't cum so much in her mouth earlier, I might have climaxed just from that. I could tell she enjoyed it, too; her legs quivered and her eyelids fluttered at my touch.

"That's a slut's pussy if I've ever seen one," I said matter-of-factly. "Big fat clit, big fat lips, made for taking a big fat cock. Tell me I'm wrong, La."

When she didn't reply, I kissed her, very forcefully, trapping my hard cock between our bodies. I gave her a look of total contempt. She quailed. She must have been very aware just how alone she was, out here with the wide lake between her and any possible rescue.

"What are you?" I growled.

"A...a fake lesbian," she mumbled. She didn't need any prompting. I'd made her say those words many times before.

"Damn right you are. And what else?"

She looked down at her small, pale feet, distorted by the rippling water. "A slut."

"That's right. You're a little straight slut who just fakes being lesbian to get her pussy licked more often. It's pretty pathetic, sweetheart. Are you ashamed of yourself?"

"Yes," she said faintly. Her lip trembled. She sounded like she was trying very hard to hold back tears.

"Good. You fucking should be." I leaned even further into my arrogant bad-boy act. I was really getting into the flow of it today. "Someday, La, I'm gonna fuck you right in front of Izzy. Make that dumb dyke watch you take my cock. She'll see how hard I make you cum, how you moan like a fucking whore when I'm inside you. Then she'll realise you've been leading her on this whole time. Letting her think you were hers, when you were mine all along."

A single errant tear ran down Lara's cheek. It was nearly enough to make me relent. It always hurt to see my beloved friend cry.

Except when it was me making her cry. Then it just made me hard as a rock.

"Someday," I repeated. "Today, though, I'm gonna fuck you just for the sake of fucking you. Because I can. Are you ready, La?" Before she could even open her mouth to answer, I went on. "Don't care if you're not. Come with me."

As I grabbed her skinny wrist, I saw that the look on her pretty face was half-torment, half-delight.

*

I didn't even wait for us to dry off. I led Lara out of the water, back to our sun-warmed towels, and pinned her down beneath the clear spring sky, our naked bodies still wet and slippery. I kissed her hungrily, possessively, on the lips, forcing her to accept my tongue. She didn't even try to put up a struggle, as she sometimes did. Her slim legs opened for me immediately.

My bladder ached for release. I was still in control of the urge, but it was no longer so easy. I felt ready to piss clear to the other side the lake. The upside was that the desperation made my boner even harder, as big and aching as it had ever been.

I guided my cock into her in one slow, easy motion, deliberately starting off gentle. Her pussy welcomed me as it always did, deliciously tight and warm, making me groan with joy as I slid balls-deep. She let out a long breath and gave me a tormented look. Then, her submissive side taking over, she looped her legs delicately around my lower back.

I didn't give her long to get used to me. I started to thrust hard, hitting her deep, where her girlfriends' fingers and tongues could never hope to reach. She whimpered beneath me, wincing when I hurt her, though her sounds of distress were edged with barely-concealed pleasure. She was accustomed to being treated gently, by other women. I offered her the hard thrill that she truly craved.

Locked together on our towel, alone on the wide open beach, we lost ourselves in the fuck. I was giving Lara what she needed, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't cathartic for me, too. It hadn't been a great year for my dating life; my last relationship had burned out quite horribly. Fucking my best friend was a damn good way of purging those memories.

I loved watching her sweet face during sex, how her expression changed from surprise to pain to reluctant ecstasy as I fucked her harder and harder. I knew she was quietly scared of me, and ashamed that she let me use her so casually, but her body wanted this more than anything else. That contradiction always drove her crazy.

I couldn't resist teasing her about it. "I'd say this sweet little lesbian pussy feels better than any straight pussy I ever had," I hissed in her ear. "Except you're not a lesbian at all, are you?"

"No," she moaned. Her legs wrapped tighter around me, as if she was somehow afraid I might stop fucking her. No chance of that. "I'm a fake lesbian, Josh, I love your cock in me."

"Yeah, La, I can tell." I rutted into her, fast and rough and loving. "You get so fucking wet for me. You know you're coming back to my place after this, right? You're gonna have this dick in you all night long."

"Ohhhh, God, yes, please. I'm yours, I'm all yours, you can fuck me any time you like..." Lara said frantically. I could tell she was trying to keep her voice down, but her moans were getting louder and louder. The poor girl couldn't help it.

"Why are you telling me something I already know?" I laughed. I kissed her as I fucked her, loving the heat of her trembling breath in my mouth. "You're my slut, sweetheart. Your pussy belongs to me. Always has, always will."

That was the heart of Lara's fantasy, I knew. Her paradoxical desire to be owned, used, totally dominated by a man. A few days from now she'd be sleeping with Izzy again, living her wholesome little lesbian life, and thinking about how my cock felt inside her the whole time.

I used her harder, faster, wickedly enjoying her helplessness and the pathetic moans and gasps that escaped her lips. I knew how to vary the force and rhythm and depth of my thrusts in the way she liked best, hurting her just enough, but not too much. Her tight cunt strained around my thick cock, marvellously wet and warm. I kissed her neck, then turned the kiss into a playful lovebite. I liked to leave a mark or two on her, for her to hide from her girlfriends.

Lara came with a long, tremulous moan. Her small body shook beneath me, and her pussy pulsed and spasmed and gushed, squirting generously onto my cock. For a moment, I was weirdly sorry that the other swimmers were so far off across the water. I would have liked them to see how totally I'd conquered my pretty friend.

"Lara the lesbian," I taunted her, still relentlessly pounding her pussy. "Cumming on a man's cock like the fucking whore she is. Does it feel good, sweetheart?"

"So good, ohhh, God, it feels so good," she managed to gasp.

"Should I cum inside you, La? Fill up your hot dyke pussy with my cum? Maybe knock a baby into you, how'd you like that?" That last part was just dirty talk -- she was on the pill -- but it seriously turned me on to say it. My orgasm was rising fast, my cock throbbing inside the luscious heat of her cunt.

"Ohhh, please, yes," she begged. "Cum in me, Josh, I want your cum, I want your baby, please-"

I crushed her beneath me, thrust so deep she cried out, and released a jet of semen into her. I was surprised I still had a good load to give her. I shuddered my way to completion, finally slowing down my pumping rhythm, until I relaxed on top of her, spent and very happy. I kissed her open, gasping mouth.

As my orgasm faded away, I became aware once again of how badly I had to piss. Our game was drawing to a close. I just had to do one last thing to her.

I slid out of Lara, my softening cock dripping wet, and took a step back on the warm sand to gaze down at her. She lay sprawled on the towel, naked and trembling and panting for breath, with my cum leaking out of her gaping pussy. There were tears shining in her eyes. She was a complete mess, and so fucking gorgeous.

"Look up at me, sweetheart. Give me a smile," I said calmly.

Lara was too exhausted, too wrecked from that hard fucking to smile, but she did look up. Her big, sad, dark eyes silently pleaded with me. They weren't pleading for me to stop, though. Silently, they asked for more.

I gripped my cock, aimed it down at her and began to piss.

I'd pissed on a few girls in my time. Some of them had been real freaks, way more into it than Lara -- the kind of girls who wanted it every time we had sex, every time we showered together. One particularly hardcore hookup had even drunk it straight from my cock, sucking down my urine stream like it was fine champagne. Lara didn't want to go that far, and I would never have forced her to. I knew she was actually ashamed that she enjoyed getting peed on. Another layer to her royally screwed-up sexuality.

So I left her pretty face alone, and instead aimed straight for her well-used pussy. My stream hit her clit and sprayed her parted labia, my piss mingling with the cum I'd just unloaded in there. She closed her eyes and made a small, choked groan of pleasure. Her hips shuddered, her toes flexed.

"Fuckkk...there we go," I said, hearing the genuine relief in my own voice. "I held it for so long. Wanted to make sure I could give your slut pussy a real good soaking. I know how much you love it."

She moaned my name, squirming tiredly on the towel. I grinned as I blasted her cunt relentlessly with my piss.

"I should take a photo to send to your brothers and sisters. They'll be glad to know I'm taking such good care of you. They think you're a good girl, don't they, sweetheart? How do you think they'd take it, if they found out what a filthy little piss slut you really are?"

"Please don't tell them," Lara breathed, giving me an adorable look of entreaty. It was funny how she could still make me feel protective of her while I was midway through giving her a golden shower.

"Don't worry, La. I'll save it for your wedding day," I laughed. "I'll open my best-man speech with it. 'You know, seeing Lara kiss her beautiful new wife, I'm reminded of the time I fucked her and pissed on her on a public beach...'"

"Josh, stop," Lara whined. She meant stop teasing her, not stop urinating on her, of course. I generously focused my stream on her big clit, and watched her shudder with delight.

"Want me to piss on your cute little titties?" I asked. I knew I had to leave her face alone, but the rest of her body was mine to soak. She turned her head away and nodded quickly, too embarrassed to look me in the eye.

My arc of urine glinted in the sun as I slashed it up her supine body, over her hips and her skinny belly. Her pale skin gleamed wet. She gave a wonderfully sluttish moan when my stream reached her sensitive nipples. She clutched at her breast with one hand, my piss running between her fingers, while her other flicked restlessly at her prominent clit. She wasn't my dear, sweet, gentle Lara right now. She was a feral little whore, lost in the pleasure of her own degradation.

I had more than enough piss in me to drench Lara from head to toe, aside from her face. Our game ended -- in the unspoken way that it always did -- as my last few drops spotted the sand at my feet. We stared at one another, there on the sunny beach with a light spring breeze whispering around us and the waves quietly washing in.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" I asked her, without any trace of harshness or mockery. I knew I'd given her pleasure, but most importantly, I needed to know that she felt safe.

She nodded, at first too shy to speak. Definitely her normal self again, then. She made a trembling attempt to get up from the sodden towel; I reached out and helped her up. I noticed her wincing a little, probably from the soreness of her pussy. I'd have to be extra gentle with her tonight, assuming she was still in the mood when we got home.

I put my hands on her delicate hips and kissed her fondly, piss-soaked though she was. "I enjoyed that," I said cheerily. "I hope you did, too."

She gave me a small, tired, beautiful smile. "You know I did," she replied.

"Just wanted to make sure. I have a reputation to uphold."

"If I ever have a bad time with you, Josh, you'll be the first to know." She kissed me on the lips, squeezed my slack cock in thanks, then glanced down at her wet, naked body. "Will you come swim with me again? I need to get clean."

"Of course, sweetheart."

We linked hands and headed across the sand towards the calm water. Comfortably naked, satiated, content in each other's company. Just two good friends going for a swim.

12