All Comments on 'The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 15'

by sexyinaf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LITERALLY THE BEST STORY IVE EVER READ

I just sat here for past couple of hours reading this amazing series and I'm truly sad reading the last chapter because I wish it could come out faster but I know it's not the easiest being a writer. I hope the best for you and I hope you never stop loving your amazing talent and passion. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best story ever simply put

Basically i can't thank you enough i feel like there's underlying topics and a sense of curiosity as the character is exploring, Like when you wrote the twincest part or the chapter with the safe word , the well thoughtht up world and your ability to use everything. keep on writting despite having big gaps between publishing dates. I hope you keep writting if possible. you put work in thought into this and I'll hate to see that go to waste. (ps sorry for any grammar mistake.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best!

I've read many stories on here from many different categories ... I have to say I am a straight female and this is the hottest series on here! Can't get enough! Please please keep writing! This is seriously amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I came for the sex. STAYED FOR THE STORY

Oy tgis was beautiful. This story has so many feelings. I honest to god cried everytime dear Trey begged to be understood to have nicks attention and just be loved in return. SO MUCH UNREQUITED LOVE. Well not really all unrequited but u know. IT HURT SO GOOD. Thank you dear author! Hope you give us more chapters! Love in 2018💚💚💚

oshirixxxaioshirixxxaiover 5 years ago
Hot and lovley and interesting!

I love your writting and this story is so sweet, written by a writer who truly knows how to create intrest and keep a reader curious. I love that it started off as an incest story but then when the whole dad is not your soulmate route. When I think I know where the story is going you throw in a curveball in the form of the twins coming in saying otherwise. Now I just dont know. You havn't even gotten to Rhett yet either. I sure look forward to the next chapter whether its next month or in 2023. lol. So thanks.

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 4 years ago
You’re Out Of This World!

I Really don’t know where to start so I’ll start with this..If Author Isn’t your job title it Should Be! But I believe I understand why it isn’t. For the same reason Artist isn’t my job title. It’s our Passion for these! And if we were ever to accept these titles it would This Passion would lessen! Please correct me If I’m wrong. I Did NOT want it to end!! You are By Far my Most Favorite writer! And not just this story or the others I’ve read a couple before reading this one and I’m going to read until nothing’s left...until you write your next! But I mean Most Favorite of ANY writer I’ve read! And I’ve been referred to as an eclectic person so I know! I Pray you continue to write! The word to describe you and your talent has not been invented yet it’s Out Of This World! THANK YOU! I Am In Awwww of you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Star Series

My dick loves this series and wants more!

FosBoydFosBoydover 3 years ago
More Please

It's been 3 years. We are all waiting for more.

Please.

ScrtCumSlut99ScrtCumSlut99over 3 years ago
Seriously

I seriously need the rest of the story 😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I honestly feel sorry for the twins, why can't they all be together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous