The Best Year of College Yet

Story Info
Student seduces professor for her first time.
2.8k words
4.39
9.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Science classes have always been my favorite since I can remember as a small boy. Growing up, I enjoyed every discipline and excelled at all classes because I focused all my learning through a science perspective. So it was with little surprise to anyone that I became a respected science educator at every level and now focusing at the college level I found that the girls, young women they are, get close as they feel secure enough to do so more than they did at any younger age but usually for their own aspirations and gains. I am wary of such behavior as it is not good and should never be tolerated.

I am again this semester teaching the first year introductory science course. There is the usual crop of confident students and a few who obviously are not in school for grades, or anything else that I can determine. This semester in particular is different than every year past because there is a young woman of 18 or 19 who has not missed a class, not a single recitation nor any opportunity to stop by for guidance and reinforcement. She has me entranced because each time I look in her direction I see her eyes. Her eyes are not just looking at me, they look through me like she is drinking in my appearance and on the off chance I am standing where it is difficult for her to look up, she still sometimes does but more often her eyes are in my direction, just slightly below my belt I presume.

She has watched me so closely that when my eyes shift to her, she shifts her body quite innocently giving me flashes of panties under her skirts sitting knees apart, leaning forward with one too many buttons undone, or bending at the waist in the skirts she always seems to be wearing to pick up a dropped something flashing me her panties of the day, they always seem to be different and each one captivating my eyes. She blushes easily and I notice when she catches my eye after she has been looking at me somewhere other than eyes, she blushes. It always makes me stiffen and the next time I catch her she blushes harder. It is so cute and those days end up with me trying to hide my bulge from the class and her squeezing her knees together and I know what she is doing.

She started to come to my office hours regularly which started at the beginning of semester with a good number of mostly women attempting to get grades for doing nothing, for no effort, for no extra work, them making eyes and slutty body language displays hinting at what they want without coming out and saying what they want. But they get nowhere with me. I am not interested in a free lay, well in reality it would be an expensive one that would tax not only my integrity but also would promote her "I don't care" attitude by aiding her advance to the next level, and I would much rather see her crash and burn with her pants on fire. But this one is different, this one who has eyes that capture mine. As the weeks go by, fewer and fewer of the others stop to see me in my office hours and now she has no competition at all for my time. She also has no competition for my imagination and in reality she hasn't had any competition in that regard all year.

Now it is a little more than half way through the semester and attendance in the classes has suffered with fewer students in class each day. She never misses a class and I presume she must be shy because she sits no closer to me even though the lecture hall that could seat hundreds has only a handful of students scattered in solitary isolation from each other. I am glad that she stays where she is because she has been forgetting to close her knees more and more. Not only do I get to look into her eyes but I can also in the same glance see the beautiful smooth contours of her panties crotch. Today she is looking at me blushing more than usual and she lifts her skirt a little obviously on purpose and, oh my, I watch as she reaches down and gives herself a rub through her panties. She is bright red with blushing and maintaining eye contact and looking at me down then up. I know she can see my bulge as I stand where only she can see it. I purposely reach down and grasp myself giving her no doubt about my girth and length and perhaps getting a thrill watching me too. As I watch, she clamps her legs closed and hunches over jerking slightly. I do my best to not draw attention to her and thankfully the class has just ended. Before she can react I call out, "Judi, please wait, I have the answer you were asking about." She nods and does not move.

The room was empty by the time I get up to her, my trousers still bulged and her eyes move from looking at mine in startled concern to the bulge barely contained by my clothing. I move up so that I am half her arms reach away. "Will you come to my office with me, I want you to know what happened in class here today is the most exciting and erotic thing I have ever witnessed. I think such behavior under normal circumstances is inappropriate but, with you everything is simply perfect and just the way I think it should be. I want to be able to show you my appreciation for you somewhere we will not be interrupted." She nods and picks up her books and coat standing up and leaving a wet patch on her chair. She sees my eyes looking at the wetness on the wooden seat and blushes moving to do something about it. I intercept her hand in mine and holding her hand I say, "Leave it, nobody needs to know and it doesn't matter." We leave the lecture hall together for the last time as strangers to each other.

On the way to my office we stop at the student union building and get an ice cream cone each, a dalliance I have come to enjoy after teaching, and today sharing it with her seems a perfect way to show her that my interest in her is not just physical. We talk and with the ice broken between us she asks about my family, I ask about hers, and neither of us seems fazed by the details or our intentions. We get to the office, the hallway deserted, the door closed and locked. She comes to me and drapes her arms around my neck leaning in for a kiss that I eagerly return, holding her lithe body to mine. Our kissing quickly goes from a tender daddy and daughter type of kiss to a steamy, passionate, open mouthed tongue kiss. My hands roam all over her body touching everywhere no one would have touched her before. She does not pull back or shrink from my touching her, the attention she receives has her moaning her approval and asserting her desire by pressing herself into my abdomen.

My hands reach below her skirt lifting the pleated hem to touch her panties finding her behind clad in the thinnest fabric. I tuck the bottom of her skirt up into her waistband barring her behind and giving her butt cheeks a light but firm smack. She yelps and looks up at me with a naughty smile and searching eyes. I back her body up so she has her back to the wall then take both of her hands in one of mine and raising her hands up above her head. Holding her in the submissive exposed pose I kiss her neck and chest as far as her blouse will allow. My free hand feeling her up, touching her body everywhere I want to touch her, and I want to touch her everywhere so I do. Lastly my fingers slide down the front of her skirt then up the front of her panties finding her waistband, then fingers inside her waistband slide them down to her pussy and into her wet folds, rubbing her gift before plunging a finger inside to find her vagina tight, wet and hot.

She moans and says, "Please... please don't tease me... I'm..." Her words fail her as her eyes look wild looking closely into mine with a mixture of desire, fear and yearning on her face. Her body is shaking visibly with excitement. "Untouched?" I reply seeing her nod her head quickly without a word. I press a second finger into her forcing her tunnel wider and plunge both fingers hard and fast in and out of her watching as her eyes roll back in her head. I can feel her legs begin to buckle under her so with one motion I let her hands go and pull my fingers out of her cunt and scoop her off her feet carrying her over to the stuffed leather couch that occupies the wall facing my desk beside the entry door.

I undress her being careful to remove her clothing piece by piece, her limbs responding willingly to aid her reveal until she is naked in my office. I stand up and undress myself for her with the same deliberate manner, her body on display to me as mine comes on display to her. Her eyes never stray from my body and she finally sees what she has imagined all these past weeks of class days. My masculine body and engorged penis throbbing and ready for sex.

I step to her and pull her up to a sitting position with my manhood to her mouth. She opens her lips and kisses then licks the length on every surface, going down to suck and lick scrotum and testicles too. She knows what she wants and takes each one in her mouth as lovingly as a connoisseur savors exquisite confectionery. Then she willingly opens her mouth wide and tries to swallow my entire cock and does a very good job of it sounding like she is being gagged, plenty of saliva streaming from her mouth onto me and dripping onto her chest as her head moves back. Her hand grips my shaft and she spits on me too before continuing an exquisite cock sucking.

It seems to me a waste of so much lubricant to not use it wisely. I slide her back to lay on her side so she lays across the couch where I can kneel between her legs lifting the one against the back of the couch to put her foot resting on top of the back, and the other leg spread wide with her knee pointing at the desk and her foot on the floor. Her eyes watching as I drool my saliva onto her pussy lips that seems to send sparks of pleasure through her core. He moves her hips that serves to spread her legs wider in a way that has always fascinated me, that difference in anatomy between men and women. My target is exposed, glistening and ready, I move my bulbous head to her flower and press into her center marveling at how, despite my considerable girth, it spreads her wet lips and pops inside her body, her mouth is shaped in a perfect O without any sound as I start short thrusts that start to go deeper with each inward stroke as her body begins to allow me to penetrate into her sex.

It isn't long before I have my proof that she is truly untouched. Her hymen barrier is in place as I discover it blocking the path of my circumcised head, I press against it watching her face quickly change from wanton desire to worry concern. I hold still and lean in to kiss her lips while whispering, "Do you trust me to be your first Judi?" She nods and whispers, "Please be gentle." I say that I will be as gentle as possible and without any pause thrust a short jab in that moment that tears through her cherry in one quick jab. My lips go from kiss to whole mouth covering hers effectively muting her short scream she makes into my mouth and lungs baffling her sounds making it inaudible through the walls and door. I hold still resuming our kissing as I feel her tensed body relaxing and in the next moment feel her hips moving.

I can feel her stroking me inside her instead of me stroking inside of her. She pushes on my chest breathing deeply, "It's feeling okay now Professor Cross, please do me. I want this." A statement of desire and consent more than a request and I make a series of strong thrust that go deeper and deeper until I bottom out inside her, her womanhood opened to my girth with my root spreading her lips wide as our pelvis bones press together. No lovers have ever been closer physically and I throb inside her depths.

We start a regular motion and I can feel her begin to tremble, her legs begin to shake and suddenly her whole torso convulses as her eyes roll back and toes curl with an almighty moan as she explodes in a squirting release I cannot resist. Despite my intention to not fill her inside, my climax is sudden and intense. My moan matches hers in intensity and volume as I shoot my cum in strong thick streams into her receptive body. Her insides contracting rhythmically draws me deeply into her core making it impossible to pull out. I collapse on top of her, both of us as bare as we were born, both heaving and breathing in gasps and moans.

I have no recollection of the next few minutes and presume I fell asleep or perhaps just drifted through the ethos around us. What I do know is her fingers were loving my head and I was still throbbing inside her as her body throbbed around me. Soft whispers of love were in my ear and promises that this was only the first time and that she would need it as often as possible now she knows what it really is, and that she knows now who who can pleasure her completely. Soft kisses on my ear and I know she will be getting all I can give that she desires, and that finally my long drought at home no longer matters. I can once again become the completely satisfied man who can be everything he needs to be not only for my students but also for my family too.

We separate watching each other intently, taking time to clean each other, she is intent on doing most of the cleaning and takes charge having me sit on the couch so she can do what she has always wanted to do in her dreams and I adore her innocent appearance. Even naked and freshly serviced, as she licks me clean completely there is nothing vulgar about it and her entire being delights in what she is doing. Once she has finished looking content with her efforts, I cannot leave her feeling unappreciated. I move and change places with her and kneel down to return the favor licking up everything that is on her skin including the wetness streaked with white and red, then sharing everything in our first lovers kiss tasting myself on her lips too. It is the most erotic experience of sex I have ever known.

I help her to dress making a pact with her that when we are alone together we should do nothing for ourselves, that undressing and dressing is the job of the other and all places may be touched and loved in any way there is time to enjoy. Soon we are again presentable and she gives me a big hug telling me she loves me. I know I feel the same and I tell her since it would be a terrible thing to let such a perfect moment go without expressing honest feelings. Judi says our secret is safe with her and I tell her the same goes for me. She smiles and unlocks the door saying, "See you tomorrow Professor!" walking through the opened door, and I listen without watching her hearing her footsteps fleeting down the hallway and out of the building. This is going to be the best year at school ever.