The Bet 02 - The year my life changed

Story Info
The reconciliation holiday takes an unexpected turn....
3.6k words
3.61
18.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bet part 2. The year my life changed.

It had been eighteen months since I'd made that bet with my husband. Soon to be ex-husband as it happens. It seems that the idea of his, up to then ever-loving, wife being a prostitute hadn't lived up to expectations. Perhaps because it wasn't some fantasy, but just a bet, a bet he didn't think I'd accept, let alone repeat. But I am getting ahead of myself, so let me rewind.

*****

I was describing my last, well second client, when we were interrupted by my mobile ringing.

"Hi," I said. Then listened.

"Hold on a mo, just need to check," I said, pressing the mute button.

"Darling, one of my clients, wants to book me again this weekend, an all-night booking," I said, gripping his cock through his trousers, which grew harder as I squeezed it.

"Well shall I sell myself again?"

He groaned as I unzipped him, his cock now hard.

"You want me all night," I said into the phone," as my hand yanked down hard on my husband's cock, then listened.

"Yes, of course I'll do anal," I almost purred, lowering myself so my mouth was level with my husband's cock.

"A couple of friends, no problem," I said. Then as I listened, my tongue darted out of my mouth, flicking almost snake like on the engorged head.

"Three grand, yes, no problem, I'll be there." I said, then my mouth enveloped his cock.

"You want to film it? Then an extra grand should cut it," I said, before returning to the cock in my hand.

"Yes, of course, a selection, tomorrow then," I said pressing end.

I dropped the phone on the floor, and took hubby cock deep into my mouth, then into my throat, my hand never still on the hard shaft. I felt him stiffen, the grunt, as he came in great ropes into my mouth, rope after rope, so much, so much cum.

"You're doing it again then," he asked unnecessarily.

"Absolutely, now, you owe me, I think! So tomorrow we go shopping, and I need some more clothes for work."

"Work?"

"Oh yes, I rather like my new job, so you can have that blow job, as a little thank you, from me."

"And the threesome with Debs?"

"Don't fucking push it!"...

*

I sat outside a bar overlooking the pretty harbour of Alghero, Sardinia, contemplating life, or should I say my life. My husband had paid up on our little bet, and as a side order I'd arranged a threesome with my friend Debs, but that's another story. It was the end of our first week here, and it was lovely, better than lovely, it was wonderful, everything I'd anticipated. But.

There is always a but, and in this one there was a great big fucking but. This holiday had been my dream for as long as I could remember, but something was missing, and I couldn't put my finger on what that something was. As I sat there alone in my thoughts, holding my almost empty coffee cup, those thoughts were interrupted.

"I wonder if I could impose, and take this seat, if it's not taken?"

I looked up, to see a smiling face, her blue eyes sparkled, amused by something, I didn't know then what that something was.

"Yes, please do," I replied, slipping back into my thoughts. My husband was off diving, something I have little or no interest in, although I can. The holiday was so chilled, so relaxing, perfect. And that was the problem, I think. No, not the holiday, us. Me and him, we'd made love twice since we'd been here. That was it, it was so fucking vanilla. There was no excitement, not like the when I was being paid to fuck. Was that really it?

"A penny for them?" She asked.

"Sorry, what?" I replied.

"A penny for them, for whatever you're thinking," she said, those blue eyes sparkling in the late morning sunlight.

"Oh, nothing really." I replied.

"Well, I am told I am a good listener."

"That's as maybe, but I don't know you."

"Then there is nothing to lose, now, another drink, and you can tell me, everything, I'm Monica by the way."

"Leigh," I replied.

We talked, and were halfway through lunch when she said, "so when are you going to actually tell me what it was you were thinking about?"

I took a deep breath. "I was thinking that sex with my husband is so fucking vanilla."

"Well, that's easy to fix, take a lover like I do," she said.

"I could, but well let's say a career opportunity has recently opened up, that would.... negate the need for a lover, a rather lucrative one."

Monica gave me a hard look, a very hard one. I was saved by the waiter asking if we wanted a pastry. Neither of us did, but she ordered two more drinks. Then she looked at me again, she said nothing, until our drinks were on the table and the waiter had moved away.

"So, this opportunity, you're freelance I take it?"

"In a manner of speaking," I replied.

"Good, no third party to negotiate with?"

"No, none," I replied.

"And your husband knows?"

"He knows."

"Good, the blue hulled yacht, you see it?"

I looked, then nodded my head.

"Be there at nine, wear a cocktail dress, you know the sort of thing. Five hundred euros."

I nodded my head again, my stomach in a knot, that tingling feeling between my legs.

"I'd have paid double, but I'll shout you lunch, so until nine."

With that she got up and left, not looking behind her.

I had just showered when my husband returned from his diving trip, all smiles.

"We're going for drinks with some guys tonight," he announced.

"You, go. I am going somewhere else," I told him.

"Where?"

"I've been invited to a party on a yacht in the harbour," I told him.

"By who?"

"It's by whom. My new friend Monica has invited me."

I dressed with care, makeup on the light side, because of the warmth of the Sardinian evening. The Victoria Secret undies that I'd brought with me as a special treat for hubby, though no stockings. Four-inch sandals that I'd packed for no obvious reason, and finally a floral Ralph Lauren cocktail dress.

"Why the elaborate outfit?" He asked.

"Because I want to, and because I'm being paid," I told him as I picked up my clutch bag and walked out into the evening twilight.

The yacht was lit up, from the front end to the back, though I am told that's from stem to stern. My stomach was churning, but I know myself well enough to know that was just excitement. There was muscle on the jetty. I told him my name, half expecting to be turned away, but I wasn't. The barrier was removed, and I was allowed onboard. She was there, and waved me over, kissing me on each cheek.

"You look perfect, now give me your bank details quickly, and I'll transfer your money." Monica said. I'd already made a note of it for her, and handed it to her, and she beckoned a boy with a tray of champagne. I took the drink and looked around. I wasn't alone for long.

"You must be Leigh, and you are everything Monica said you'd be," he said.

"I'm not sure what she said but thank you."

"Ah you found her, like a moth to the light," Monica laughed.

"That's one analogy. Have you taken care of business?"

"Of course, now she's all yours darling." Monica said, kissing the still unnamed man on the cheek.

People were arriving, the party was getting underway, I soon found myself dancing on the deck near the stern, with a variety of partners, I'd lost count of how many. Then Monica took me in her arms, and we danced, and as she danced, she told me to go down below to the salon, time to earn my money. She kissed me on the mouth, leaving me breathless.

I descended stairs which were never intended for high heels. He was there, the unnamed man that had greeted me when I'd arrived. He wasn't alone, two others were with him, and like him were naked. I reached behind me, and unzipped my dress, allowing it to fall, where it pooled around my feet, carefully stepping out of it, and then moving to my host, glad I'd was wearing such sexy underwear, though not for long, I was sure.

I took his hardening cock in my mouth, and as Sonja had advised me, flicked it with my tongue, swirling it around the head, then keeping eye contact I deep throated him in one movement. I was rewarded by an "oh fuck!" I cupped his balls, feeling them heavy and I hoped full. I worked his cock with my mouth, then as I did, I placed my hands behind my head, but I didn't let up, until he pushed me away. The smile on his face told me everything I needed or wanted to know.

I worked my way around the others, using my mouth, until my jaw ached. My stomach was tight, my knickers soaked, and I'd not been touched yet. God, I loved this. I stood, folded my arms behind me, and unfastened my bra, which I just dropped to the floor, my knickers followed, one of my heels caught on them, but I recovered quickly, and left them with my bra.

"Who is first?" I asked.

All three stepped forward, ah well room and time for everyone. They fucked me hard, it wasn't loving, I had a husband for that, though for how much longer. That thought didn't shock me, the thought that it didn't did. I'd prepared myself, so when I felt a lubed finger go where nothing should I was ready. His cock slipped beyond my sphincter with the minimum of discomfort, he paused, then rammed it home, my mouth opened in a perfect O, then my mouth was filled with a second cock. They weren't gentle, it was animalistic fucking, nothing more. They used me, used me hard, and I loved it. They each took turns, leaving no hole untouched, going from one to the next, replaced immediately by another. Once not so many weeks ago I would have been repulsed by a cock going straight from my arse to my mouth, that was then, this was now as I tasted lube and myself on my tongue.

One by one they came in the orifice of choice, thankfully none in my hair, or on my face. Then I was left to clean myself up, and dress. I pulled my still damp knickers up tight, feeling cum leaking into then as I did so. Dressed I reappeared in the deck, the party still in full swing.

"You are a noisy cow," Monica said, handing me a welcome drink.

"All part of the service." I replied sipping a refreshing gin and tonic.

"You're staying the night, he wants you again, is that a problem?"

"No, that's not a problem, um...."

"Don't worry, you'll be paid," she said smiling. "We'll talk in the morning."

The sun was high in the sky when I climbed onto the deck. Brunch was being served under an awning. I was suddenly ravenous.

"I'll talk as you eat," Monica said. "Now we want you to join us for the rest of our cruise, another three weeks. Is that possible?"

"I don't, I mean I need to think," I stammered.

"Good, not a no then."

"You have about thirty minutes to decided, and while you do, I'll explain. Tommy wants you, at least for a while. We're meeting people as we go, so you're to be available to him, and them. You know what I mean. When it's all over you'll be flown back to the UK, he'll pick up the bill, plus you're going to need clothes, again all paid for. So, what do you say?"

"I don't know what to say." I said truthfully.

"Well you're going to save me a lot of leg work, finding a prostitute like you was an answer to my prayers, and one without a pimp. By the way you need to sort that out, you under-priced yourself, so I've paid five K into your account for last night, all yours, whether you stay or not. Now I need an answer, because if you stay you need testing, or have you got a test result?"

"I was tested before we came out here, here, it's on my phone."

I showed her the certificate.

"So, Leigh, are you staying?"

"How much?"

That made her laugh.

"You are fucking what!!! He shouted.

I couldn't blame him, in his place I'd shout, I'd scream the place down, and then some.

"I've got a job, three weeks or so. You stay and enjoy the rest of the holiday, and I'll see you when I get home."

"I don't want you to go, in fact I forbid it!" He said with an air of finality.

"Darling don't be like that, it's the twenty first century, now let's have coffee, talk things through, then I have to go."

*

I watched her walk down the jetty to the rich man's plaything. The boat was bloody awesome. As I watched her walk away, I noticed something, something about the way she walked, and it wasn't just her bum, which had always drawn the eye, encased as it was in a pair of tight white jeans, or the fact she was wearing high heels with them. No, it was something else, that I couldn't at that moment put my finger on. She didn't look back. Then I watched the boat, as it sailed out of the harbour, watched until it was a spec on the horizon.

*

I'd not long been home, my stuff in the washing machine. I'd stayed on after Leigh had left, dived, and got drunk, not a happy mixture, but hey why not. The doorbell rang, it was a double, single double ring. It was Debs ring.

"Hello gorgeous," she said as she walked into the hallway, brushing my cheek with her lips as she passed me. "Well, where is she, not shopping already!"

"She's not here." I said, then told her it all.

"So, she just up and left and some strangers, ok rich strangers' on their boat, just like that?" Debs said as she made coffee.

"Well, he'd paid her to fuck him and his mates the night before, but yeah." I replied.

"And he's paying for her, services for the next month as they sail around the Med?"

"And rather well I think."

"Fuck, lucky her," Debs murmured, before adding more loudly, "poor you."

*

It wasn't three weeks that I was away, true it was three weeks on the yacht, three heavenly weeks of sun and awesome sex. Make that fucking.

"Leigh, tomorrow when we dock, you'll be paid off, let me say you've been awesome, for my part, I'll be sorry to see you go."

"Me too," I replied. And that was true, Monica had become a friend, as well as at times a lover. I looked over at her, as she lay on the deck beside me, naked her body glistening with sunscreen. I leant over, and playfully bit her right nipple.

"Hey stop that! I am trying to tell you something." She laughed.

"Sorry," I said, not sorry at all. I wanted to fuck her right there, let the crew watch, so much more fun I'd discovered.

"The money as agreed will be transferred into your account later today, please check it's in order, plus a small bonus," she said.

"OK thanks."

"Now there will be a car on the jetty, to take you to the airport, you're flying to St Bart's for a week, I've arranged the connecting flights, and the return ones."

"But I'm going home tomorrow...." I said, my voice trailing away.

"You were darling, I've pimped you out to an associate of Tommy's. He's lovely, well sort of. The retainer was transferred last night, so you're paid for, understand?"

"But I..."

"I've taken you on, as it were. There will be other bookings, and my fee is ten percent. Say hi to your pimp!"

"But how?" I asked.

"All online Leigh, and here is your work phone, my number is already entered."

"Thank you."

*

It wasn't three weeks that I'd been away, but three months. Things had changed, I'd changed. I closed the door behind me, putting my two cases down on the floor.

"Is that you?" A familiar voice called from the kitchen, my kitchen.

Debs was there, making breakfast, wearing just a pair of knickers, and a smile.

"Well, the traveller returns. Coffee?"

"Please," I said as I sat down at the table. As I did so, so hubby came in from the garden. He looked stunned to see me, or was it just embarrassment that Debs was half naked in my kitchen, clearly having slept with my husband?

"Hi," I said.

"Didn't expect you this early."

"No, I got an earlier flight, you look well."

"Not as well as you Leigh, now come on dish the dirt!" Debs said.

"Well, as I told you on the phone, Monica is my manager now..."

"Pimp," Debs butted in.

"Alright, pimp..."

The flight from where we'd docked to St Barts took it seemed forever, but that was the connecting flights, when I arrived, I was met by a huge black guy who smiled continuously. The villa was on the beach, my client a small Spanish looking guy, clicked his fingers and had me twirl, then again, this time without clothes.

"Monica says you are good, so before you shower..."

I dropped to my knees, unzipped his shorts, and pulled his cock out, enveloped it, then deep throated him in one, before using all my talents to make him cum, which is did in copious amounts, all of which I swallowed.

"Monica is right, go and shower, take your time no rush. Drinks are on the terrace when you're ready."

With that he turned away, and the maid I hadn't seen led me to my room. That was the start of my week in St Barts. That first evening he fucked me on the terrace, and as he did, I could hear the waves lapping on the shore, as the maid watched. I wondered if she'd join us, but she never did. Pity.

The second night I dressed in an almost sheer white dress, no bra, just a thong. We went to a party, and what a party. Anything you could want was available, and so was I. That was my first gangbang. I'd been airtight back on the yacht, this was so much more intense. I lost count of how many fucked me that night, ten, twenty.

The next day I was relaxing by the pool when I met her.

"So, you're the slut Monica sent us," she said.

I looked up to see her, she was in her forties, a good ten or twelve years older than me. And she'd had work done, but you had to look hard to see it.

"Yes, I'm Leigh."

"So, I see! Now make me cum, so I can see if you're any good."

She lifted her sarong and spread her legs. She was waxed, as of course was I, her inner labia protruded slightly, and had a single gold ring with an emblem hanging from it, which I tugged at with my teeth, then ran my tongue the around both lips, before running it the length of her slit. She was wet, tasted nice, slightly salty, but nice. I feasted on her. When she came her juices flowed, and I was greedy, so very greedy.

"You'll do. Now tell me about yourself."

So I told her......

"Wow," said Debs. "But where have you been the rest of the time?"

Let me tell you about that later, right now I'm going to check in to a hotel, met me for dinner, my treat," I said.

"Leigh, this is still your home," hubby said.

"Actually, as of half an hour ago it's not. I've signed my half of the house over to you."

"But why?" He asked.

"For allowing me this change of career, we were stagnating, and we didn't know. So later."

The hotel where it had all begun. I sat at the bar, fiddling with my drink, waiting for them to arrive.

"Leigh?"

I turned, and saw it was Sonja, who was the reason for the bet.

"Sonja!" I exclaimed, hugging her tight.

"You having another bet tonight Leigh?" She asked.

"No, not tonight," I replied.

"Pity, there's more than enough to go around, you sure?"

"I'm sure, have a drink with me though? I asked her.

I ordered the drinks, putting them on my tab.

"You are staying here?"

"Mm, lots of changes since I last saw you, one of which is I've gone professional."

We chatted for ten minutes, before hubby and Debs arrived.

"Another change?" Sonja asked.

"One for the better I think," I told her.

We arranged to meet up in the morning, and she was gone, her punter having arrived.

Debs wanted to know if I really wanted to sign the house over.

"Yes I did, I really did."

"Seriously?"

"Lets not talk about money, now you, have you moved in?"

"Well yes, but only if you're cool with it," she said.

"Not only cool, but with my blessing. Look I'm flying out tomorrow, Monica has booked me to go to Singapore for a few days, and then, well who knows." I told her.

"It suits you, you know," she said.

"Suits me?"

"Yes, you're different somehow."

"She's more confident, self-assured," hubby said.

"She always was, she just didn't believe."