All Comments on 'The Bet Ch. 01'

by Dreamer971

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Went too fast from wife to potential slut. It happens, but not that quickly

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really enjoyed the story, well written and hot! Keep going with chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bets are always thrilling and competitive at times. As up and down as baseball is, good source for many chapters here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was really loving the story until near the end, with Dana getting dragged onto the dance floor by Todd. From there, the conversations of everyone involved made the story go downhill, in my opinion. Still, an enjoyable read. By the way, I'm also a baseball fan. I hate the Yankees and tolerate the Red Sox. I'm an Orioles fan.

Dreamer971Dreamer9717 months agoAuthor

Reply to Anonymous - Sorry to hear that you didn't like the ending, but all turned out fine for the two. Playoffs didn't go well for you but at least you had a good season! My RS were awful.

wasagadavewasagadave5 months ago

The love story at the beginning was wonderful. I got very nervous when the gang of guys threatened to use her! Luckily, Dave's skills and the bartenders bat, ended it. When she shared her fantasies, and they fuck using them, it's incredible!

She apologizes the next day, but the ideas are there for keeps, in both their minds.

Lots of detail and a new twist made it a winner for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous