The Bicycle in the Meadow

Story Info
Strangers meet in a country meadow.
2.2k words
4.54
3.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discovered a meandering path through a forgotten field at the edge of a country road. Lazy insects buzzed about. And why not? The sky was cerulean with wisps of clouds. Nice walking weather... not too hot. I wasn't prepared for walking or hiking... I only had on a short sundress and sandals...but the scene looked so inviting I had to explore. I took a blanket and water bottle and started down the path. I saw a bike in the far distance. Old, abandoned, or did someone just park it here for a spell? If so, where did the rider go? What were they exploring?

As I was working in my barn, I saw the glint of something bright through the dusty window. I poked my head around the corner of the building thru the open door. My stomach did a backflip as I saw a gorgeous woman sensually strolling among the tall grass. I smiled as she discovered the bicycle in the meadow, and watched her throw a well shaped calf over the seat, which she managed to do quite well, despite having a dress on. I figured this was my moment to go greet this beauty as she sat perched on the seat. As l strode up the hill the breeze had billowed her sundress and opened up the bottom. It was plain to see that she had left her panties at home that morning. She saw me glimpse down between her thighs, and casually folded her dress between her knees as to hide her beautiful bald pussy. I said hello, and held out my hand to shake hers as we made our greetings. Our hands found each other in such a way that I instantly knew we would be happy to be near each other. Nice day for a walk, I offered, as I found her beautiful eyes...

As soon as he touched my hand I felt... I felt warmth and energy spread from his touch. I felt my nipples react and then my legs started to quiver a bit. I had forgotten I left my panties at home and my thighs and pussy lips tingled. I knew I should pull my hand away but I wanted to draw nearer instead. I didn't want to let go of this energy between us... and as I looked down at his shorts I saw I was having a positive reaction on him too. Did he see my shaved pussy when the wind gusted briefly? I was embarrassed but also hoping he did. I loved how the skin on his hands felt... and wondered how his skin felt elsewhere. My face flushed at where my thoughts were taking me. I was still on the bike, and I brazenly opened my legs more.

Our eyes locked, and a warm smile began to spread across her face. I also noticed that her knees were spreading apart, as if daring me to break our locked eyes and look down to what she was showing me. I leaned in toward my new friend, and her knee contacted my swollen cock through our respective clothing. She knew instantly that her touch was devastating, and I'd not be able to hide my manhood for long. I traced a finger across her thigh and discovered how soft and lovely her skin was. My mind was swimming.. I was stunned by our encounter. I could feel my tip oozing clear. She had to know that she was driving me mad inside of 3 minutes of meeting her. I'd met a magic woman, and I was no match for her at this moment.

His eyes were beautiful and I was afraid to become lost in them...kindly yet eager, friendly yet lustful, as if he knew what I looked like undressed. My knee brushed against his growing cock and I leaned into him to feel his manliness against my thigh. His finger caressed my thigh... did he feel me wanting to melt into him... a total stranger who I sensed I've known through lifetimes. Someone rare. A sense of urgency came over me that I thought I should hide. A deep desire to make love to him kept invading my thoughts as I tried to appear calm and talk about the weather. I was already envisioning kissing his face, his lips, his shoulders, his chest and then wanting to kneel and pull him in my mouth and taste him completely...

By pushing into my eager cock, she had given me a sign. A sign that she wanted to explore me, and I surely wanted to explore her. It is an age-old draw, as old as time itself, the pure carnal desire to explore and seek her secrets. I am man, and she is woman. It could have been enough said right there, but as I leaned in hoping to give her a kiss, in a strange way that was new to me, I also had a burning desire to know her, so mysterious and beautiful, and a sense that I could love her deeply. The thought saturated my every fiber. I think I'm in love I said to myself, as our lips touched. Her full wonderful mouth was so suited to mine. It was as if our lips had their own desires and agenda and they were getting to know each other. My arms slowly wrapped around her, and I found myself straddling the bicycle facing her.

This man slowly enveloped his arms around me, kissed me deeply and pulled me against his body as he straddled the bike facing me. My dress lifted a little from the movement....now the only thing separating my pussy from his cock were his thin shorts. I drew in my breath involuntarily as I felt the hardness of him between my legs and our kisses grew more intense, hungry, and delicious. My pussy tingled and became juicy at the thought of him so close to me. What would his precum taste like? I had never met him before, but my body seemed sure he was vital to my being. My mind was focused on wanting to give him endless pleasure as my hands were already exploring his back and neck, but needed to find even more sensual places. I unbuttoned his shirt so I could feel his chest as he unzipped my dress.

Having pulled her dress zipper down slowly, the material fell off of her shoulders, and I could see now that she was hiding two beautiful breasts. My hands slowly slid down and cupped them. More than a handful for sure! Her areolas were perfect and her nipples were erect. My tongue flicked off of her stiff nipples slowly, I thought she was going to make me cum just as I stood there as she found my cock and began to stroke me. She was pulling me toward her with each stroke, and soon my engorged head was rubbing against her beautiful clit...

Who is this mystery man who is shifting time and gravity? I'm in another galaxy just by looking at his gorgeous body, inhaling his aromas, and feeling the hardness of his cock.....I stroke his length and I rub his beautiful mushroom head against my lips and clit so he could feel how wet he is making me...just as I was about to guide his shaft into me I felt a powerful urge to taste him first... and to taste both of our juice mingled together. I hopped off the bike to kneel down in the field... I reached to stroke him and guide him into my mouth...

My mind was blown as her pretty face was inches from my hard cock. I waited with anticipation, and like a dream, suddenly I was in her mouth.she lovingly kissed and plunged me into her mouth. My knees became weak and I was frozen, powerless to move as she was slowly working me up into an orgasm, her timing and technique perfectly suited to my needs. I felt I was going to explode in and all over her any minute.

I lost track of time and space... my world centered around the pleasure of feeling his shaft on my lips, inside my cheeks and on my tongue... feeling his movements and gauging his needs... when to go slow and when to speed up.. when to tease and when to stroke.. when to swirl my tongue on his slit and when to slide my mouth up and down to give him maximum enjoyment....ahhhhh.... I wanted to learn his needs and desires so I could pleasure him even more....

At any minute, I felt I might explode! Her motion and movements were perfectly executed,as if we were connected somehow. I belonged to her at that moment. I was her puppet helplessly tethered on her pleasure stage. All at once, I felt a rush from my toes to the top of my head, she had unlocked me and I could feel wave after wave of orgasm as I pumped myself into her mouth and all over her gorgeous tits. I quickly stood her up and entered her from the rear as the last of my seed was expelled. The new sensation of her dripping pussy rejuvenated my cock, and I began to get acquainted with her sweet peach. She was so beautiful from the rear as her magnificent ass bucked into me to greet my thrusts. It was as if the wheels of time had finally aligned and had allowed our two entities to become one.

As one hand was caressing his balls and one hand was stroking the bottom of his shaft while my mouth glided up and down, I felt an amazing electricity run through his body and into mine as a sweet salty confection gushed in my mouth and over my breasts in waves of creamy deliciousness. I was light-headed and finger painting the cum over my breasts in swirls over my nipples when he swiftly lifted me and turned me around. Unexpectedly he pulled me close and entered me from the rear in one motion even as his cock was still pumping his seed. How easily he slid into my wet pussy. I gasped at the feel of him inside me; as if his cock was finding its way home, and the same electricity seemed to be swirling around and in and through us... They fit so well together: I felt his head and shaft along my pussy walls... I couldn't help but buck into him as he thrust into me in motions that fit so well together. I needed him deep deep inside of me. At that moment, he owned me with his cock, his touch, his caresses, and his whispers in my ear. His fingers found my clit, and the motion of his cock inside me combined with his fingers playing me...he made me cum for him in an explosion of pleasure and exquisite intimacy.

We collapsed into the tall grass, looking at each other intensely for the first time. There was a sense that I had been reunited with her somehow. Were we past lovers from another time? Maybe we were sweethearts that grew up in the same village centuries ago, and enjoyed an undying love for a lifetime. Maybe we were soulmates that briefly found each other in a war ravaged city and vowed to reconnect, but somehow never did. Could we have been secret lovers in some medieval castle? Maybe we were man and wife farmers just a generation ago. There was something I just could not quite put my finger on with her. There was a sense of calm, and security as we lay there. Maybe this was another chapter in our bonding through the centuries. It is very rare, at least for me, to meet someone who fills all of my senses and ticks off every box and nuance of my perceptions of a partner, never mind my carnal wants and desires. Where should I start? I wasn't afraid to let her know just how content I was. I just felt like I had been rejoined with part of me lost long ago. I looked into her eyes as we lay there, and said "hello my beautiful woman... nice to meet you". A slow smile crept onto both of our faces, and we begin to laugh and kiss.

I was in such a state of bliss and contentment laying in the tall grass with him. Our lovemaking had the dazzling feeling of the first time but also the security of the thousandth. As we kissed and touched and caressed with post coital happiness, It seemed as if he already had intimate knowledge of every inch of my body, its wants and desires, and was just reacquainting himself. He shared several theories on how this could be and they all made sense to me. I felt so safe and loved within his embrace-- it must be because the universe has brought us together many times before-- and I had a need to want him to feel safe and loved as well. Here was one precious soul. I was falling in love with his voice and his mind as we talked, knowing that I had fallen deeply in love with him in the past, and would again.