All Comments on 'The Big Buffy Butt Bang'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday493over 1 year ago

Completely over the top, and still managed to be pretty damned hot. Warped, yes, but great addition to the Buffy canon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story. thanks

nobody_12345nobody_12345over 1 year ago

Definitely want to read pt 2 on Faith becoming a slayer slut also. And Buffy being on a leash and collar 24/7 and free use for anybody and everybody!

rubberpony37rubberpony37over 1 year ago

Very nice story. Buffy stories always get my attention. Looking forward to the follow up with Faith. This could be a long series if it included Spike, Drusilla and multiple other bad actors form the series. Good job!

MegadavorMegadavorover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this, would love to read more. Would also love to see some of the Scooby boys becoming slaves to cock - that would be really hot!

TeriLeighTeriLeighover 1 year ago

Another great story Jasmine. I've missed reading your stories. Lots going on here. Happy New Year

Love

TeriLeigh đź’‹

NurekNurekover 1 year ago
I mean: Wow!

Well, Glory has shown herself as a *literal* demon; I mean: they just went to Hell, given the acting up that happened in this they're in Hell as a state of being.

4chuckssite4chuckssite12 months ago

544. Sorry, couldn’t get into this one. I do not get the desirability of the use of strapons - not for the fucker, maybe some for the fucker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...