All Comments on 'The Big Dick'

by TheRogerQuine

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Too short; but also…sad.

The amount of STD’s, UTI’s, pregnancy scares and potentially bad “dates” is staggering. What must a woman who feel like when they are so desperate for affection she’ll fuck any man and all so she can hurt her husband.

10 years of hurting someone, that’s a lot of hate to hold.

So why does he stay with her? Love? I love prime rib, medium rare; but I won’t marry it. Sex? Why fuck someone that so many bacterial and viral cultures she could start up her own lab?

So why, exactly, are they still married? Why does she hate him so much? Why does she hate herself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Odd

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

Looked like the story was going somewhere interesting, then it wasn't.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

There are musical prodigies in the world, and guys who can throw a decent curve the first time they try. So, it stands to reason...

.

5/5!! Great, well-written tale with an amazingly twist(ed) at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

drivel nothing here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very different story. Kudos for a strange (Funny?) take on a cheating wife.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Good writing, but a kinda pointless story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blekk, another pile of steaming excrement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ultra stupid.

.

1 *

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Interesting scene. 4 stars.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that was different

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Puker of a story.another hate the shit out of husbands puker. Thanks for signing your work so I can avoid them in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A Burn the Bitch and Mr. Eleven Inch sequel is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED! No one deserves this kind of revelation! Bad enough to know your wife is a cheater but to have a sewage plant of this enormity dumped on you just goes beyond the pale! This poor schmuck needs, nay, deserves a equitable measure of relief and PAYBACK!!! If at all possible to everyone in his wife's diary. At the very least to her and her "boss"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When did she go from wife to ex-wife in the same conversation?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore might as well use her “talent” as gainful employment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

did he get a refund from the PI ? Must be unethical to have let the husband pay for the report.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Well, THAT was different!

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 2 years ago

I almost agree that it's too short. This is masterfully written. I hope you'll submit more stories- you told this one wonderfully.

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 2 years ago

Didn’t see that coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was arguably the most disgusting tale of a willing cuck and his slut wife yet posted in this miserable category, not that it's a compliment, by any means.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another retread writer and not even a good one at that.

Lets hope you wear the "One and Done" banner proudly.

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

"She wasn't a sex addict or any of that nonsense."

Really??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well written but from a story point of view he didn't leave her after he got the evidence? I am confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reads more as humor than anything else. Like most jokes, the logic of it doesn't bear thinking about.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

What a strange read.

He didn't seem to be happy to have been made a cuckold for so long, but, then again, it doesn't seem like he has any intention in leaving his wife.

Which bear the question: why bother? What does he gets from staying married to her? Does the slut about to get a huge inheritance or something?

In any case, if that conversation with the PI (who REALLY should refund him, unless he doesn't mind getting sue for everything he owns) doesn't make him go directly to a divorce lawyer, nothing will.

Final observation: I guess this is set in a world where STDs do not exist, cause a decade of unprotected promiscuity will guarantee anyone outside of the porn industry to end up with some nasty sexual diseases. Guess the dumb husband must be thankful to not have catch anything...

This felt like an unfinished story. Thing is, I'm not sure I would like reading a follow-up.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Funny. Funny...

FUNNY!!!

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do all talent free scribbler feel the need to piss themselves and gargle too, dreaming champagne?!

Is this a new method to fall asleep, reading boooring drivel?

Like someone said, hopefully one and done and back to burger flipping.

Captcha

JetskibumJetskibumover 2 years ago
Some commentators didn’t

..read where they refer to her as his ex-wife

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

This PI has almost lost its license. And he will be poor for the rest of his life. The lawsuit against him will make the ex-husband wealthier! And his ex-wife will have to dress up in the future, because if he makes her behavior public and publishes many photos of her and her future job description on the internet, she will run into problems! However, the author will not be satisfied with the rating! But it's his own fault!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

At least he is free from the disgusting whore. She must have to get weekly STD tests. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So stupid

TheRogerQuineTheRogerQuineover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments all. A wide variety of reactions, I think you might say. It's worth saying the second part of this was submitted the next day as part of a planned sequence of releases, but it's still gummed up in the works here. So is the third part. I added the fourth today, and I'll be writing the fifth and final episode tomorrow.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Hah!

Clever twist!

HighpikeHighpikeover 2 years ago

We need to get your scores up - you have some entertaining story threads. Thank you G

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Silly story…

1/5

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Not bad, the English sense of humor tho irritates me a bit, dont know why. This is supposed to be funny, tongue in cheek farce, like Monty Python, and I never got those guys humor either.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star for a stupid cuck/wimp story with a diseased, skanky, slut wife.

Really pathetic - won't be reading any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow this thing deducts iq points...

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

I'd given this thing a higher score before. Maybe I thought there would be a followup... Nope. Just was a piece of crap short story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRogerQuine@TheRogerQuine
Prolific author of erotic literature. You can call them dirty books, if you prefer. They're all on Amazon anyway. Some on Kobo.