The Big Man’s Wife

Story Info
He’s lonely, she’s hot. But her husband is dangerous!
2.4k words
4.01
32.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suburban England

There's a hammering at the door.

Go for the knees. That man is huge, twice my size. If he lands a punch, I'm toast. Guys his size all have the same weakness, the knees. A sharp hard kick to the side and he'll drop like a sack of potatoes.

It's a shame really as I quite like the guy. But he's not somebody you get the wrong side of.

And I fucked his wife.

Okay, I'll rewind a little.

A while ago, my wife, Louise, left me. I'm over that now mostly I think, it wasn't the best marriage, but still, the situation took some getting used to.

We'd go to Park Fit, an open-air exercise class in the local park. Yeah, so middle-class I know.

The first time I went back to Park Fit on my own was daunting, but I needed to get back out there in the real world. Besides, there was some real eye candy in those classes.

Hayley and Danny were there. I kind of knew them. Louise would talk to Hayley in that way women do about shit that doesn't interest me.

Hayley was good looking. Not in the cute, easy way like Louise, but in the kind of way a woman grows into. She was the kind of girl that looks better at thirty than at twenty, and would probably look even better still at forty.

Danny was enormous. I'm six feet tall and fairly well toned, but he had a good six inches height on me. He looked fit, the kind of fit that somebody extremely fat would become after a year or two of hard work in the gym. Not all that natural-looking, but very imposing. They made for a conventional pair if you thought about it. Though the height difference was almost comical.

"I'm Danny," he said, his thick hand shaking mine tightly, "this is my wife, Hayley."

Clearly, he'd never even noticed me until now.

"I'm, Mark," I said. "We kind of met before, I used to come with my wife but..."

"Hi, I think I knew her, Louise, was it?" Hayley asked, seeming to already know the answer.

I made small talk, expertly skirting around the subject of my ex that still hurt to talk about, whilst trying not to gaze at the big man's wife. She really was a looker. Dyed blonde hair tied neatly in a ponytail that fell down her back, swaying and twirling as she exercised in a way that would tease a kitten mercilessly.

A warm day in late summer, she was dressed in a vest top and yoga pants. Perfect for training, but awkward for me as my eyes wanted to wander downwards to those lovely breasts and the sexy ass, of which her tight lycra left little to the imagination.

There was no mistaking those blue eyes, as she talked, they could light up the whole park. Danny was one lucky bastard.

The days and weeks went by, Danny worked as a car mechanic most days and Hayley took Park Fit alone. As I watched her train, I imagined what it would be like to hold her body against mine, kiss her soft skin, taste that salty sweat she worked up in the class.

Sometimes, we'd talk during breaks and, after a while she began walking back with me as my house was on her route.

Over those few weeks, I could see a more flirtatious twinkle in her captivating eyes.

In late October, we walked back through the park. Leaves were turning beautiful autumnal colours, but were mostly still in place on the trees as there had been no storms top speak of. There was a misty rain, the type that doesn't get you too wet and was perfect for outdoor exercise. The thick, looming, unseasonably humid atmosphere was almost palpable as we walked along the path through the trees.

Do you like doing dangerous things, Mark?" Hayley asked suddenly.

"Yeah, I've done a zip wire over a cliff, even that Bungee Rocket in Magaluf the one year. Man, that was crazy after several beers."

Hayley laughed teasingly. "No, silly! That's just adventurous. I mean really dangerous. Something totally crazy.

Hayley stopped and looked at me there in the park. My gaze was defying gravity by looking in her eyes and not dropping to the immense display of upper-boob that was trying to pull my eyes downward.

"You fancy me don't you, Mark," she said softly. "I saw how you looked at me when Danny first introduced us. I remember you from before though, with Louise, I just didn't want to say."

"You're married, it doesn't matter. I suspect it would be suicide if I did anything with you." I tried to shut her down there and then. My heart had picked up speed and I felt the beginnings of a hardening dick, which was not something I'd had in a while in the presence of another woman.

"You're right, he'd kill us both if he found out. But doesn't that make it all the more exciting? I wouldn't tell, I suspect you wouldn't either, and four walls won't talk, will they?"

Thoughts were racing through my head. This woman is insane. It is not happening, I'll quit Park fit and just join a gym like everyone else.

Hayley gave a patronising laugh. "Chicken!"

Walking down my terraced street, I said my goodbyes and put the key in the door. I turned back; she was still there. "Can I just get a coffee?"

This was that moment I had to be strong. Just two words, "Best not", "No thanks", it was easy.

I opted for three words. "Come on in."

In my small kitchen, waiting for the kettle to boil, I smelt the sweet scent of her perfume. In the intimacy of the small area in my own home, I imagined she was my wife, not somebody else's.

This time, in the privacy of four walls, I let my eyes wander without shame. My heart was racing and I felt the hairs on my arms pricking up as she moved closer.

She was moving close enough to smell the fruity fragrance of her hair, then a hint of coconut oil from her skin. And as the boiling kettle clicked, a taste of cherry as Hayley's dark red lips touched mine for the first time.

Our lips and tongues met passionately, I inhaled her sharp breaths and pulled her in tightly by the hips. Hayley wasted no time with her hand on the ever-increasing bulge in my shorts. With a pull at the string, she had untied them and had my boner in her grip.

Not to be out-done, I began to pull upwards on her vest top, eager to explore inside after several weeks being tantalised by the sight of her figure-hugging sportswear.

Her top yielded with ease and she raised her arms compliantly as I pulled it over her head and discarded it to the floor, then reached for the clip that released her bra. That too came away readily and our lips met once again.

Hayley took half a step back and I took in the beautiful sight of her generous breasts and pert red nipples before me. She had a lusty twinkle in her blue eyes as I removed my T-shirt, pulled her back to me and we kissed again. I cupped her tits firmly in my hands and she breathed heavily over my face, closing her eyes as her hands ran through her hair, then skyward and back down around my waist.

With a sharp tug, my shorts and boxers fell to the floor and I was naked.

She gave me a naughty smile then kissed my neck and shoulder, down my fuzzy chest and tummy hair to where my manhood stood proudly to attention. Crouching before me, her hand with neatly manicured, long red nails wrapped around the shaft of my cock, she looked up once more, then licked the head gently. After approval from her taste buds, her lips wrapped around and took the head in fully.

I took a tight hold of her dyed blonde hair and noticed the brown roots in the parting from this angle. It was in this most intimate of moments, in my home with this woman sucking furiously on my cock as if it could be snatched away at any minute, I imagined her as my wife, not his.

I pictured her opening the door for me as I returned from work, gazing lovingly into my eyes wearing nothing but a tiny black nightdress and the smell of delicious home cooked food. Later, we'd pour some wine, put on some romantic music and she'd suck me off tenderly on the couch for a while before I took her to bed and made love to her like a man should. Like I should have to Louise.

I hated Danny in that moment. It was like he had something of mine, not the other way round.

So, I resolved to make the most of the time I had with Hayley. Not wanting to blow a full load down her throat, not yet at least, I pulled out and she stood up for another lustful kiss.

Her yoga pants were too tight to come off without a fight, so I led her to the living room and lay her on my dark green leather couch.

The couch had been chosen by my ex and I as it was perfect for sex. The soft, low arm was great for being bent over or laying one's head on alike.

Hayley kicked off her training shoes and I pulled down her yoga pants. She lay on my couch naked, grinning naughtily. She was so well groomed, I never had any doubt her pussy would be perfectly clean-shaven - and I was proved right. She parted her legs expectantly and there was a glisten too inviting to ignore.

My old-fashioned terraced house had a path right outside the window. If it weren't for the net curtain, my affairs would be for all to see. The most curious, however, could have easily stopped and peered through to see what was taking place. Occasionally, there was the sound of footsteps walking past. As my tongue began to probe around the edges of Hayley's pussy, two old ladies walked by, talking loudly.

Hayley's juice combined with my saliva which ran down her lower ass cheek and my chin simultaneously and made the leather seat wet. I parted her with my thumbs and probed my tongue deeply. Her clit protruded more proudly than any I'd ever seen before and when I concentrated my efforts on that spot, the heavy breathing turned to lusty wails.

Looking up as I licked, I saw she had cupped her tits and was stimulating her nipples for additional pleasure. I so wanted to keep this woman forever. As her wails reached a crescendo, she held tightly to my short brown hair, ensuring I stayed in the correct position for the orgasm she was screaming out right there on my sex couch.

My dick was aching for some more action. Breathless, Hayley pushed me away, stood up and I took her by the hips where we kissed some more. As my boner brushed against her pussy, she gyrated her hips covering it in her sex juice. She looked beautiful naked, shorter now with no shoes on.

Turning her back to me, my juice-smothered dick probed her ass crack as she did a sexy wiggle-dance against me. That was a fine ass, plenty to play with, not so much that would succumb to gravity any time soon.

Danny's wife smiled naughtily as she took a look at the arm of my couch then instinctively bent over it. With her ass up high and her hair near the wet juice patch from earlier, that pussy invited me once again. My dick needed no second invitation.

With a firm hold of her hips, I gave a push. She was so wet, my cock slipped in with no effort at all. She moaned softly as, gently, I pushed all the way in until she had taken my full length.

Just in case I'd thought there was any remote possibility of turning back, that was now gone. I was fucking Danny's wife. And I didn't care. I held it there just for a second, savouring the moment of my big boner that had disappeared fully into this out-of-bounds area, then gave that big ass cheek a good, hard slap.

Slowly, I began pumping into her as her breaths quickened and, I fucked harder her moans became louder. When Hayley raised her head, I took her by the hair and brought her up to me, holding her ample tits tightly as she turned her head back and kissed me passionately. This woman loved being fucked as much as I enjoyed giving it to her.

I wasn't fucking her for too much longer when I felt the point of no-return approaching. This was going to be a big one as it had been several months since my wife left. With every ounce of my being, I wanted to shoot inside her, just like a husband would his wife. I wanted her to be mine right there. I was going to cum inside her and fill her pussy with my seed.

Hayley heard my breaths quicken and pulled away, rapidly turning with gymnastic dexterity and took my dick in her mouth.

I stood there, legs spread, arms behind my head yelling my ecstasy as she held my ass and the full contents of my balls shot down her throat. She swallowed then gave that lusty smile as she looked up at me with cheeky blue eyes and cum on her lips that was drooling down her chin.

"Do I still get a coffee?" she asked, then laughed breathlessly.

That was three days ago. I saw Hayley again this morning for the first time since. She was bruised and paranoid. "He knows, Mark. Get away, far away. He's on the warpath!"

But I'm a man. He can't treat a woman in this way. When he comes, my move will be so swift, he won't have chance to retaliate. Go for the knee. Big guys are more vulnerable at the knees, hence the saying, 'the bigger they are, the harder they fall.'

There's a loud hammering at the door. His huge frame blocks all light through the frosted glass. It can only be Danny.

My martial arts training was all for this moment. The knee, the knee.

I open the door.

Shit.

He's got a gun.

THE END