The Big Scam

Story Info
Tricks played.
2.4k words
3.65
10.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

disclaimer everyone in this story is over 18 thanks.

I Often tried talking my lovely wife Donna into trying my fantasy of swinging, But she was always very reluctant.

Then one day I started chatting online with this guy named John.

I had found him in a swinger's forum. John said his wife wasn't into swinging at first also but once He had gotten her to try it She now loves it and often brings home the new friends She loves the new lifestyle and all the sex. John said their sex life between them had improved also.

John promised me that He could teach me how to get my wife to wanna swing if I would just follow all his instructions.

I sent him pictures of Donna. she always worked out and kept herself in great shape. A natural beauty with large 36d breast and skinny waist and thick juicy child bearing hips.

John also sent pictures of his wife she was actually hotter than my wife. I couldn't believe my luck that hopefully we could swing with them someday soon.

I really enjoyed talking with John about fucking and tradeing wifes and went along with everything He told Me. John even mailed Me a vibrating dildo to use on Donna as a starter to break the ice.

John told me he was sending it so it would make me and her hot that she was getting fucked with his dildo. Once it got here I was eager at first but Donna was still not sure but after a few times sneaking into her. Donna started to really like it and even started to get off with it inside her which I had failed to do for a long time.

I would talk dirty with her about another guy being in her while I fucked her with the dildo it seemed to be working on her.

Meanwhile I kept John up to date on how the progress was going. Next he told me he was sending me another dildo this time molded to be identical to his dick.

He said this way Donna could feel his dick in her and get used to it. when it came got It was alot bigger than the first one and it had Me beat by a few inches and it was a-lot thicker than Me also but Donna really started to enjoyed the size change it drove her nuts.

Next John told me to talk with her about meeting for a soft swap. Just making out. and flirting. He said his wife was really into this lifestyle now and was down to fuck on the first date if I wanted to try Her out.

But John said for me to tell Donna that Him and Her would just talk and maybe make out with no pressure for sex. He just wanted Her to get used to meeting for the thrill and get used to different people for now.

When I talked to Donna about it I was shocked that she quickly agreed to meet these new friends.

John instructed me which hotel bar to met Him, and He told me once there to give Donna a few drinks to get her relaxed.

John also said he was sending me a "special ingredient" just to help her relax.

I did as John said got Donna two mixed drinks and in the last one I put his special ingredient into it. By the time John got there my wife was kinda quite and slumber very unusual for her.

I was shocked when John was by himself. He said that his wife was up in the room and would be down later. We talked a short while and I noticed my wife seemed to be acting really weird as we talked. really zoned out when talking with this stranger about making out she mostly stared and smiled.

John excused himself to the bathroom but waved for me to come along with him. I followed behind he went over to the urnal and pulled out his huge dick. While he was peeing. John told Me that the plan was that when we go to the elevator to go upstairs and I was to pretend that I forgot something at the bar and get out of the elevator.

Then John and my wife would go up to a room and I was to go to room 444 he washed his hands and gave me the room key.

He said for me to take off all my clothes and get in his bed. His wife liked to do it this way.

Then she would then come out ot the bathroom nude and crawl in bed with me. He then said you have my permission to fuck her. "Just Do a good job pal" he laughed and slapped me on the back. I couldn't wait

I will take your Donna up to the other room talk a-while and maybe make out with her to get her used to the idea. Then we will see what happens next time.

I happily agreed. John, Donna and I went to the elevator to go up to meet his wife. Donna was really groggy it seemed. As the door to the elevator started to close I Jumped out and said I had forgot my wallet Then I said You two go on up and I will be right there.

I will never forget how it felt to see those doors close with my wife and this straanger together.

I was so focused on fucking His hot wife that My better judgement did not prevail.

I got to the room 444. It was dark and as John told Me. I got out of my clothes and got into bed. I waited 5 then 10 minutes. Then I got up and looked in the bathroom. No one was there but I saw an envelope.

When I opend it the note said today I am making your dream's come true I do not have a wife but while you are reading this note I will be fucking your wife. Thanks to the drinks and the special ingredients in it I expect your wife Donna to be an easy piece of ass to get.

He said hope her pussy is as tight as you said it was although it might not be as tight when I get through fucking her a few times.

For now just hang out in the room. When I get finished fucking your wife I will call the room and tell you where to find her.

I felt horribly sick and at the same time turned on. I was so mad that I had been blinded by wanting to fuck his wife to the point of being careless.

Now he was making me a cuckold without the benefit of getting pussy in return or getting to watch.

I set there in the room for what seemed to be hours. Finally the phone rang. I answered and said hello, John said HI how are you doing? I said "You son of a bitch how do you think im doing." He just laughed and said Damn man you were right about your wife's tight pussy.

I said did you fuck her? He Laughing said OH YES I Fucked her! and "She was a tiger with that special ingredient you gave her for me". She was begging for more dick than I could give her before it was over so I had to call in reinforcements.

I screamed into the phone "what do you mean"?

John kept laughing and said He fucked her and she got off but

she wanted more man. So He knew a 20yr old bell hop kid who works at the hotel and gives him the rooms free so He called him up for some free pussy from My wife and He appreciates getting white pussy.

I said what do you mean white pussy.

John laughed and said He is a young black kid who is hung like a horse. He loved your wifes tight pussy. But I've got bad news after that kid got through with her I got horny and fucked her for a second time but her pussy just wasnt nearly as tight after he got through with her.

John Laughed more and said Like I told ya the kid had a horse cock. We didnt think your wife could take all of it but she did and enjoyed all 10 fat inches.

I didnt not know what to say.

John then said If I were you I would not tell your wife what happened. Besides She wont remember much of it after the special drink. If you tell her you will look like a fool and she will feel terrible. Also, since you followed my instructions so well.

Here is your chance to eat your first cream pie. When you go to room 335 your wife will be there on the bed still out cold. you can lick the cum out of her pussy and she will never know. Then he hung up.

I quickely ran up to room 335. The door was slightly open and I went in. There was my Donna laying on the bed on her back spread eagle completely nude.

I tried to wake her up but got no response. I looked at her pussy and it was wet gapped open red and swollen and matted with globs cum everywhere. As I looked closer I could even smell the cum and see it ozzing thick out of her pussy. It was like a magnet to me as I lowered my face and ate my first cream pie.

She was full of cum from getting fucked. It tasted salty and smelled like only cum smells.

I got hot and bothered so I raised up and fucked her myself. When I put my dick in her it seemed to slide in so easy. It was very slick with her lovers cum and yes John was right. It didnt feel very tight anymore at all it also made a loud slurping and sloshing fartin sound as I fucked her because she was so loose and full of their cum.

After I fucked her I cleaned up and cleaned up her pussy in case she woke up.

I decided that John was right, that I would never tell her how I had been tricked into providing her pussy for a gang bang.

As I set down I saw another envelope. When I opened it. There it said. Thanks for providing your wifes pussy for a fun filled day John had wrote from talking with me online over the last few months He knew I had always had a dream of watching my wife get fucked.

So He made a video tape for me that will be posted online by tonight. and it said there is a copy in the video player if you want to see it now. John said I know you always wanted to watch your wife with a black man so thats why I took care of that for you.

I nervously put the tape in and turned on the tv. Sure enough, there was my wife being helped into the room by John. She seemed almost in a daze. I watched as he helped undressed her and got his clothes off and then talked with her about what to do.

She was smiling and just did what ever he told her to do. I watched my wife as she sucked his dick. Then there was a close up of her pussy as his dick entered her. Her first stray dick I heard John say to the camera That is when I realized that someone else must have been in the room running the camera. Because of all the angles I saw all of the gory details of the seduction of my innocent wife.

As soon as John finished fucking her he seemed to walk to the camera and then a big black kid about 20-24 years old appeared walking toward the bed. When he took off his clothes I could not believe the size of his cock.

He must have been at least 10 or more inches long and was a big around as my wrist. I watched as this big black cock assulted my wifes tight pussy. she moaned as he entered her but then began to beg him to fuck her more. At first his big dick only went in about half way but slowly he worked it further and futher until the entire 10 inches was wrecking my wife's white pussy with his black balls slapping against her ass. This big ole cock on him was stretching Donna's pussy out and he had no mercy! He was relentlessly power fucking the shit out of the little busty blonde house wife beneath him. All I could see was his taut arse cheeks and his big balls banging against her bum as was really fucking the shit out of her!

"Uh, uh, uh, uh...Damn that's some good and tight pussy" came out in a steady rhythm from the black kid as the bed shook.

She was groggy but obviously enjoying herself at the same time. A closeup of the black monster stuffed balls deep gave me a good look at how her once tight pussy was clinging to his black shaft as it stretched her out over the huge black cock.

He kept reaming her out and going side to side really stretching her open like never before. I figured he would last much longer.

Then black kid started grunting here it comes you white bitch take my black seed you whore. Then he sunk all 10 inchs deep and planted his seed deep in my wife.

Donna's eyes flew open and she moaned thru another orgasm as the big load from the massive black balls flooded her tightness.

Once the Black kid got off her. He took the camera while John mounted her wide open hips and roughly fucked her for the second time.

After John fucked her the second time there was a close up of her pussy with their cum ozzing out of her crack which was now gaping open and swollen instead of being a snug little crack like it was when I brought her to the hotel.

I could not believe it. I was numb. How could I be so stupid to have fell for this. And then I realized I had ate a cream pie from my wifes pussy from 2 men.

I never did tell Donna what happened and I never again tried to get her to swing agian its been 5 years and were very lucky she didn't end up pregnant or with any std.

Her pussy never did recover.

End of Story