The Big Show / Voyeur’s Delight

Story Info
Watcher and Showoff Get Together.
3.2k words
4.41
4.2k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have seen her with a big black guy, two women, a pussy eating specialist, an ass fanatic, and my best friend, but I had never seen her take on two at once. The chance to watch a double made my pulse rate go sky high. My wife was clearly an exhibitionist, loving to perform in front of enthusiastic spectators, and she has been doing it for me since the night of our wedding.

I watched her eat the pussy of her maid of honor after the wedding ceremony. Her name is Samantha and she has known her--been swapping womanly secretions--since being college roommates at Berkeley in the 80's, and we were on our honeymoon at the Radisson in our room. My wife's wedding dress was still on her and her legs were up and knees wide a part with Sammy positioned on her stomach with her face pushed against my bride's sweet, newly married pussy lips. For me it was heavenly, being able to watch my bride get eaten by her college roommate.

I had just confessed to her a month before, as we were enjoying the afterglow of a wonderful Sunday-morning sex session in our new apartment during our second week of sharing a place, that I was an avid and committed voyeur and she just smiled back, like I had told her she as a kid could have any dessert at the buffet table.

"Well, that is handy," she said, "because you are about to marry a devout exhibitionist. That works out really well. If you like to watch, I like to be seen. You like watching people fuck?" she asked.

"I love it," I said. "Looks like we have a match made in heaven. How could I have missed that you like to show it off?" I said.

"Same way I missed that you like to watch. We were always just doing it before together. Neither of us stopped fucking long enough to asked what else we liked to do. This is wonderful," she said. "You can watch while I do people. Sound good?"

It was like we had each discovered a new friend, and we were certainly being friendly. We thought we knew one another, but we had obviously missed an important personality trait in each of us. I had known she went to Cal, was active in women's studies, knew she and Samantha were tight, I just didn't know how tight and that they both liked to show off what they had. I didn't know they had flashed the men's tennis team, had done girl-to-girl sexual demos for two fraternities, and had done members of the football team for the entertainment of the rest of the jocks on the squad.

I didn't know that she was known as "shooter" in school because she would sit on the Quad wall with her legs up, reading, 'accidentally' shooting naked beaver shots to the passing student body. She had not known I had a collection of porn films and videos that I perused regularly. They weren't the kinds of things you share to your dates, so it was easy to understand our lack of knowledge.

I had just asked her to move in, then I asked her to marry me, and she said yes to both questions. It was after sex that second week that we began sharing things about ourselves when I let it slip that I loved to watch. Her expression brightened immediately.

"Watch?" she said with an interest that approached rhapsody. Her eye brows lifted and she smiled. "Watch?" she repeated. "As in voyeurism?" I nodded, cautiously, not sure of how smart it was to reveal so soon.

"I get turned on by watching people have sex," I said, hoping I wasn't shooting myself with my own gun. "I love porn," I added with a shrug, as if I was confessing to killing babies.

"And I love making porn," she said enthusiastically. "I was actually in two videos during my time at Berkeley. Even considered changing my major to hedonism IA. You're kidding," she said. "You are a porn fanatic, and I am a dedicated showoff. You watch it, and I do it. That's sensational."

"Had a friend, a girl, not a girlfriend, just a friend who was a girl, but we didn't have sex, she would simply let me watch her fuck her boyfriends," I said. "We worked together at the college library and I let it slip one day that I liked to watch and she said I could watch her. Her name is Candy, and she obviously knew what I meant when I said 'watch.' Then I made it perfectly clear, saying that I liked to watch fucking, and she said she would let me be a spectator at her shagging sessions. She was from London and said shagging not fucking."

Claire was beside herself. She could not have been happier if I had told her she had just won the Super Lottery. "She didn't let you fuck her, she just let you watch her fuck?" she asked incredulous. I nodded. "What a sport," she said with a snicker.

She was so excited that I had told her about my proclivity to watch that she wanted to hear about them all. "I'll tell you about mine, if you'll tell me about yours," she said gleefully. We agreed to swap stories, and she told me about the porn shoot she'd done down in North Hollywood, where most of the porn is shot in California, other than in the San Fernando Valley.

It seems Samantha had to do with that one, as well, telling Claire about a job in porn that she had heard about. They both went to the 'shoot' and they each had a part, Claire in a gang bang scene and Sammy in a lesbian episode with another college girl. They drove together all the way from the Bay Area to LA. It seems many young women make their way through college by fucking in front of the camera.

The second job was a scene Claire did in the Valley at a mansion rented out to the director for his movie. Samantha was at her parents' house in San Diego, so Claire went by herself. She played a 'lonely housewife' who does the neighborhood while her husband works at the school district. The only thing that bothered her was that she worried about STD's and, because they didn't wear condoms, getting pregnant. Neither of those happened, but she stopped doing porn because of the risks, but she started posing nude for the art department at Berkeley and made enough to pay her share of the rent and stop waiting tables at the college Student Center. Waitressing had you on your feet a lot and posing was just sitting naked in front of a bunch of strangers.

I told her I had gone to some porn shoots myself. "You've done porn?" she said excitedly.

"I am a voyeur, not an exhibitionist," I said. "I was a stand in and a spectator, not an actor. I watched people fuck on camera, like you and Samantha. No STD's that way.

I watched about ten of them, and a few of them even paid us to be in the background, crowd scenes, which there were not many of.

Claire told me about another friend from Berkeley, a basketball player named Carlton, who she said she was also "close" to during her time at Cal. "By close you mean "in the same bed" close?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "So, will I get a chance to see Carlton in action?" I asked.

"You saw Samantha in action. Would you want to see Carlton perform?" I told her I like to see people fuck, so if that is what he did that is what I'd like to see.

"You know where Carlton happens to be?" I asked. She simply nodded.

"About a mile from here," she said with a grin. "He doesn't mind husbands and boyfriends watching. I am pretty sure he would like hooking up again. Carlton is known for his... ah, size," she said with a wicked smile.

"You mean Carlton is what you would call big?" I asked.

"In all ways," she said. "Hands, feet, body, equipment. Carlton makes girls swoon," she added. "And go for the Vaseline afterwards. He makes a salami look small," Claire said with a laugh.

I said I would like to meet her Carlton, that I would even enjoy watching him do his thing. She immediately began planning their reunion, dialing a number she already had in her iPad. It was decided I would meet her friend Carlton the next weekend on Saturday. He would come to dinner and dessert, and my wife would be the sweet dish. She was excited, that was easy to see. She had said Carlton was physically "gifted" and I hoped that meant in the manly wares department. At the porn shoots I had seen big men, but I had never seen one "in the flesh" to use an old expression.

Since I had only seen Claire with Samantha, I was eager to see her with her basketball playing bedmate, Carlton, especially if he was as big as I was led to believe. Seeing big men in porn shoots was amazing, seeing one up close and personal promised to be a rare treat.

When he arrived I watched him kiss and hold Claire in his huge arms. I had only seen Claire kiss Samantha before that moment, so I was a little unsure about how I would react, but the kiss was sexy and I enjoyed watching it, exhilarated by seeing him hold her bottom in his man-sized black hands. I was eager see him enter her, and dinner seemed to drag on forever. I imagine not many husbands would say, "I could hardly wait to see my wife climb in bed with her intimate friend and watch him push his massive cock into her."

It was true, however, I could hardly wait to to see him in her, to watch his large black cock moving in and out of her pink and puffy pussy, to watch as he aggressively fucked the woman I love. When dinner was over I told them we would leave the dishes until morning, which pleased her, since she was as eager as me for them to start.

I followed them to the bedroom, then watched him undress her one item of clothing at a time. He took her blouse off, her skirt, her bra, her panties, then he helped her into bed. She stretched out before him, her arms reaching out to him, beckoning him to her. Carlton climbed on the bed, then moved up between her thighs. He held himself on both of his hands, positioning his erect penis at her entrance, putting the tip at her pussy lips and began pushing in. He went in quickly, as she was already so wet./

I had not seen a live person fuck a living woman for years and my heart rate picked up as he began moving slowly in and out of my wife's pussy. She arched her body to meet his and his black body contrasted wonderfully with her pale white skin. His blackness and size made her tiny, naked body look frail and sexy and delicious. He towered above her and it was fantastic how sensuous it was to see them coupling on the bed, his cock sliding into her with tremendous force.

He was so large in comparison to her, that I thrilled at the sight of his thickness filling her. Black on white looked wonderful together. When I first got married, I wondered if my eagerness to watch would be diminished by jealousy and insecurities. Well, I will tell you for certain that it is not one bit less exciting because she is my wife who is getting fucked.

Carlton left the next morning after spending the night with Claire. After he left she and I talked about the night. "It was great," I told her. "He certainly is as big as you said. I was surprised you could take as much as you did," I said. That was when she asked me if I wanted to see a double. She told me she had done one before at Berkeley. Two men, one in front and one in back. I had heard about a double penetration, but I had never seen one. It was called 'being airtight' and I could hardly wait to see it.

She knew two guys who specialized in doubles, so they knew the best ways to position the woman and just how to go about it so she was not uncomfortable and would get the most pleasure out of it as possible. She contacted them, told them her husband was a voyeur and wanted see a double. They were happy to comply and made arrangements for the next week.

The day they came we did not waste time with chitchat and went right to the bedroom. Claire went to bathroom and changed into a robe. When she came out Buck and James took off her robe and positioned her on the bed. She followed their instructions to the lette and got into place with Buck on the bottom and James on his knees behind her. Buck slid into her and she offered her bottom to James, who easily slipped his well-lubricated cock into her rear. The sensation for Claire was obviously terrific and she began to come within five minutes. She was in ecstasy as James came in her bottom and Buck came in the rubber in her vagina.

When each of them had come, the three of them collapsed into a heap, unfolding like house of cards tumbling onto the bed and sinking on the mattress like three bags of rags. Claire sighed and her pussy was pink from use and her anus was wide and splayed open with cum leaking down her thigh.

My wife had given me the pleasure of watching her do a double with two experts with the maneuver, and I was exhausted from watching them. When they had gone Claire and I talked about what had just happened, and I told her I had loved seeing her with Buck and James.

Two days later she asked me if I would like to see her with Jason, my best friend. I told her of course I would and asked why she thought she might be able to have sex with Jason. She told me she had talked to him about our arrangement and said he was amazed but interested. He quickly volunteered to help out with a session of sex.

Jason came over and as I grilled steaks we stood next to the barbecue and talked about what might take place later that night. He asked when I hadecided I could watch Claire with another man. I told him two weeks before our wedding, and the night I watched her with another woman. I told him about Claire and Samantha, explaining how I had watched them in our new apartment the night after our wedding.

When time had come for them to go to the bedroom, Claire asked me if she could go in with Jason and call me in after a short time so she could get to know Jason by herself before I came in to watch. At eleven Claire called on my cellphone and asked me to come to the bedroom.

I knocked on the door and was told to come in. Claire and Jason were sitting side by side in our bed, her bare breasts just above the blanket and a smile on her face that told me they had gotten very acquainted in the last hour. She patted the bed and asked me to sit next to them.

"I have told Jason that I am an exhibitionist and you love to watch, even me. We would like you to take a seat and enjoy the show. I kissed her, tasting sex on her lips, then I moved back to the chair in the corner of the room. When I was seated, Claire and Jason began to kiss. My pulse rate went up with sight and I leaned back in my chair and smiled as she moved over him, climbing on top of my friend and settling herself down on his erection, which was standing straight up in the air.

She wiggled her hips, moving him deep in her, easing down on his hips, forcing her weight on him, pushing Jason as far into her as he could go. They began fucking slowly, but their pace picked up and were shortly moving rapidly together, bumping bodies and making slapping sounds as they fucked uninhibitedly, the sounds of sex echoing through the room.

My wife and my good friend were fucking in front of me and I was loving it. I watched them for forty minutes, then I quietly left the room while they fucked noisily just a few feet from me. I had never felt closer to her as I did at that moment, and I felt liberated and loved her more than ever as I granted her the unconditional love she so deserved.

Just before her thirty-fifth birthday, I got an inspiration, and I called Samantha, Carlton, and Jason and asked if they would help contribute to the exhibitionist birthday of a lifetime. I then contact four people who, like me, would like to watch. I asked them to come to a birthday dinner, then participate in a "big show" that would give her something she would always remember and start a tradition we could repeat for the rest of her life.

At the hotel where we had started this, I set up five chairs, four for voyeurs, people who would like to watch, and one for me. Samantha, Carlton, and Jason would make love to her and the rest of us would watch The Big Show. During dinner her three lovers would attend to her and the rest of us would watch. The show went wonderfully. After dinner at the Radisson we all went back to our room and her three lovers attended to her and the rest of us watched. When the show was over, she and Samantha, Carlton, and Jason slept while the rest of us sat in the bar and chatted about the wonderful show we had seen.

A exhibitionist wife and a voyeur husband finding the perfect balance between love and monogamy, between passionate lovemaking and marital devotion. As I said at the first of this, I have now seen her with two women, two men, my best friend, a huge black man, a devoted ass man, a pussy eating specialist, and now I have seen her be fucked by two men and a woman she loves, with them alternating between eating her pussy, tonguing her ass, while the woman French kissed her lovely mouth and sucks on her tongue.

I am surely the luckiest "watcher" on the planet. When I shared with my my wife my passion for watching I broadened my horizons like I never would have believed possible. We may have the best marriage imaginable. I am sure we do.