The Big Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMHMHHMHMPHMHMHPHPMH!!!" Michael was absolutely desperate.

She stepped over to his bedroom door. "And by the way, I'll be back to pick up my panties later," she said with a smile. Then she turned and was gone.

Michael struggled against his restraints one more time, then slumped back in his chair, defeated. He looked at the screen. OH NO. Not this one. The unmistakable giggling of the teen porn star Jenna Haze filled the air.

6:13 pm.

Tom came walking back to the house with a short, pretty brunette with brown eyes hanging off his arm, talking and giggling together. He had hooked up with her yesterday afternoon, after Allen had beat him up. He wove together quite a tale of winning a brutal fight with a pair of muggers. Not that he actually fooled her, but she thought he was way sexy and decided to humor him.

"So you own this building?"

"Yep. All mine. I'm not your typical broke ass college kid," he said as unlocked the door and opened it.

"No, you aren't. You sound suspiciously like one of those rich little punks who didn't have to work a day in his life. Do you really own this building, or did daddy buy this for you?" she said as she crossed her arms around his neck.

"Mommy, actually. Still wanna go to the 7:00 show?" Tom put his hands on her tiny waist.

"Actually, we've been out all day," she said with a smile. "Maybe we oughta stay in tonight."

"I thought you had enough of that yesterday, Rachael."

"I coulda taken you and those two 'muggers' and it wouldn't have been enough," she said just before she pulled him in for a passionate kiss. "Think your roommate would be up for a little action?"

"You are definitely a wildcat, girl. Let's go find out, he's probably somewhere around here, moping about his life. Have a seat, I'll go find him."

Rachael sat on their recliner and removed her jacket. She was wearing a sensible blouse and skirt that betrayed her wild tendencies. A small, petite girl, she had big brown eyes and short brown hair, ending just below her shoulders.

Tom walked through the hallway, checking in the kitchen and the bathroom. "Yo, Mikey! Got a big surprise for you, man!" He got to Michael's bedroom door and walked in. "Mike?" he spotted his roommate. "WHOA! Sorry man, didn't know you were busy."

"mhmmhhpmhm, mhmhmphmhm," mumbled Michael.

"What? Who gagged you? Did someone break in?" asked Tom as he pulled the tape loose and pulled the cloth out of Michael's mouth.

"Tom, please turn off my computer," said Michael very calmly, his eyes wide open, his cock still erect. "No one broke in."

"Um, okay man." He turned the computer off. "Why are your hands behind your back? Kinda hard to whack off without those."

"You're telling me." Michael's eyes were still wide open and staring at the blank computer screen. "You wouldn't happen to have handcuff keys, would you?"

"You're cuffed? If no one broke in, then who the hell did that to you? That fat fucking black guy?" said Tom, as he scratched his head and looked at the cuffs.

"Yeah. Under Kirsten FUCKING Dunst's orders." Michael was obviously very, very miffed.

"You know, I don't care how many times you say her name, until I see her face to face, I still don't believe you."

"Fine. Do we have a hacksaw or bolt cutters or anything to get me out of these things? And will you please toss a shirt over my crotch? I've had a hard on for the last eight GODDAMN hours. I'd prefer if it was at least out of view."

"Don't you DARE cover that beautiful cock up!"

Tom quickly turned around and stood in front of Michael. "Oh, hey!"

"Who is that, Tom?" said Michael. He leaned his head to the side to look. From what he could see, she was one hot little number. "Oh. Nice work."

"Thanks," said Tom. "Rachael, this is my roommate, Michael Torbin. Michael, Rachael Cook."

"As in, Leigh Cook, I suppose," said Michael sarcastically.

"Yep," said Tom, beaming. "Aren't grandiose claims much more believable when there is physical proof to back them up?"

"Okay, you're shitting me, Tom. Is this some sort of mind game? Just because you don't believe I hooked up with Kirsten Dunst, does-"

"You and Kiki got together?" she asked. "Oooh, I need details."

Tom stepped aside and let Michael get a full view of Rachael's diminutive stature. Okay. That is definitely the girl from "She's All That."

"He's lying. He doesn't have the looks to pick up a movie star."

"Oh, I disagree, Tom. Just because he's got a normal looking male body, instead of a really lumpy musclehead type body doesn't make him unattractive. Not to mention his, um, equipment," said Rachael as she stepped into the room and sat on the bed. Rachael seemed to have a genuine fondness for large, sculpted penises. The way she looked at Michael's cock was starting to bring him out of his porn-induced stupor.

"And what's wrong with lumpy musclehead type bodies?" asked Tom.

"Anybody ever tell you, you look like an elf?" said Michael.

"Why does everybody keep saying that?" said an annoyed Rachael.

"Could someone please cover me up? I'm a little cold here, and just a bit uncomfortable with sitting naked and handcuffed in front of a girl I just met."

"And I'm a bit uncomfortable with your fucking wand waving in the wind," said Tom. He tossed a deep green robe over Michael's shoulders and folded it shut.

"Thanks."

"Aww. Do we really have to cover it up? I thought we were gonna have some fun," said Rachael with a pout that sent both men reeling.

"Well I'm up for it," said Tom. They both looked at Michael.

"Um…well, I, Kirsten is supposed to come here for-"

"Dinner! Well, I'm here. Your door was open. Hi Rachael!" said Kirsten as she entered the room. She was wearing a stunning little black dress and a light coat, obviously ready for a night on the town. She had on a touch of makeup, and she was wearing her hair up.

"Kiki! How are you?" said Rachael as she bounced off the bed and gave Kirsten a hug.

"Good, good. What are you doing in Chicago? And here in this room of all places?"

"Just doing a little shopping, actually. You look like you've been doing a little shopping too," said Rachael as she gave Kirsten the once over.

"Actually, Michael and I were supposed to go out tonight, but you look like you have something else in mind."

While the two girls had their conversation, Michael smiled smugly at Tom. Tom was suitably impressed. "I'll never doubt you again, my friend," said Tom. Then he leaned over and whispered, "We've got Rachael Leigh Cook and Kirsten Dunst in our house, in your fucking bedroom! What do you think we should do?"

"You don't have to whisper," said Michael. "They can hear you." Tom looked up.

"That is an excellent question," said Rachael. "What are we to do? Personally, I think I had the right idea from the beginning."

"And what is that?" asked Kirsten, her arms crossed.

Rachael gently grasped Kirsten's face with her two hands, pulled her down and tenderly kissed her. Kirsten returned it and slowly slipped her tongue inside the smaller girl's mouth. She uncrossed her arms and clasped her hands at the small of Rachael's back. They kissed for a few more seconds before breaking it and looking over at two utterly shocked and amazed college students.

"You. Better. Have. Those. Keys," said Michael with an animalistic edge to his voice. Tom was speechless.

Kirsten reached into her coat pocket and pulled out a small key ring with two keys on it. She was about to walk over when Rachael stopped her. Michael yanked on the cuffs hard and almost growled.

"Wow, he certainly seems eager," said Rachael. She came over and pulled open the robe, his cock exposed to the world once again. "Oh Kiki, how could you leave him like this for the whole day?"

"Because he's mean," said Kirsten with a hint of hurt in her eyes. Michael was no fool. He saw that flicker, and felt more than a little guilty.

"Listen Kirsten," said Michael.

"Shh," Rachael cut him off. "I have been horny all day, Tom didn't exactly satisfy me last night."

"What?" said Tom weakly.

"Just kidding, stud. You're better than most. But seeing your friend here, horny and tied down like an animal, just gets my juices flowing." And she wasn't kidding. She pulled here skirt down, and showed off the wet spot in her panties. Then she took that off along with her blouse and did a twirl for her three admiring spectators.

She sat across Michael's lap, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, hard. When he didn't return the kiss, she pulled off and looked at him, confused.

"Wait a second, Rachael," he looked up questioningly at Kirsten. She then dropped her coat to the floor, carefully stripped off her dress and walked over to the Rachael and Michael. She was still wearing her bra and panties, they were lacy, black and sexy as all hell.

"You know, considering the way you ate my pussy this morning, I find it hard to believe that you need lessons on kissing a girl." Kirsten stood over Rachael and bent her head up and kissed her again, their tongues intertwining, and playing with each other. Michael's cock twitched at the sight. Tom was still speechless, still frozen in his position.

"Well?" asked Rachael as the two of them stopped kissing. Well, Kirsten doesn't seem to mind. He quickly leaned over and kissed her. Rachael was a little surprised by his swiftness, but she kissed back and soon Rachael's hand dropped to his cock and began tugging and stroking it.

"Tom, how'd you like it when Allen kicked your ass yesterday?" Kirsten's jab at Tom's ego snapped him to attention.

"Hey, I let him off easy. He's lucky he's not in a hospital right now," said Tom as he stared at her breasts.

"Riiiight," said Kirsten sarcastically. "You don't seem too annoyed that Rachael is making out with Michael."

"That's 'cause I assumed that Michael would let me fuck his celebrity girlfriend. You know, a little exchange program?" There's that charm.

"You are definitely a prick. But if your body makes up for your mouth, we might be in business." Kirsten looked at him, waiting for his reaction. Tom wasted no time. He quickly began pulling his clothes off and was naked within seconds. Kirsten looked him up and down, and shrugged. He was muscular and definitely in shape, his cock didn't measure up to Michael's but it was still impressive.

"Fine, but don't get too attached, okay?" Kirsten stripped down to nothing, and got down on her knees before Tom.

"That's a question you should be asking yourself."

"Oh really? This oughta shut you up." Kirsten grabbed Tom's cock and wrapped her sweet lips around the head. Tom gasped and his knees shook slightly. He looked down and was as appreciative of the view as any other man would be. Kirsten kept her focus and licked and slurped his cock like there was no tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Rachael stopped stroking Michael's cock, and was about to get down and blow him. "What I need right now, is to fuck a tight, hot, wet pussy. I have a porn induced, eight hour load of cum to get rid of, right fucking now!" he said. "Think you can help me?"

She smiled slyly at him, then pressed his legs together, looked him straight in the eyes and lowered herself onto his steel erection. After the first half was in, she bit her lip and stopped for just a moment. She acted like such a promiscuous girl, but apparently she still retained the same kind of tightness that men love.

Rachael slowly let gravity pull her down. Soon, his cock was buried deep inside her pussy, and she slowly began to ride him. She leaned back and put her hands on his knees, puffing out her small chest to him. He eagerly went after her breasts, and sucked and licked her nipples. She was grunting and moaning as she thrust her hips back and forth at an ever increasing pace.

"OOOOOOOhhhh, yes! Fuck me you stud, fuck me!" she screamed.

As much as Tom was enjoying the amazing blowjob Kirsten was giving him, he definitely wanted to fuck her. He tried to pull her up, but she just sucked him harder.

"Oh shit. Kirsten, ooh, please let me fuck you!" Tom begged.

For a moment she released his cock from her mouth and said, "If you can keep from blowing your load for thirty seconds, sure."

Tom looked up at the wall clock, 6:34:17 pm. "Nothing to it. Give me your best shot!"

Even in the midst of fucking Rachael Leigh Cook, Michael heard Tom say that. I know what she's going to do, he thought, He doesn't stand a chance. Michael caught Kirsten winking at him from the corner of his eye.

Kirsten stopped sucking and held the head of Tom's cock inside her mouth. Then she sunk all the way down and deep throated him completely. She gave his penis the same treatment she had given Michael's cock and soon, Tom load hurtled down her throat and directly into her stomach. She hardly even tasted it.

"OH GOD DAMN!! JESUS THAT WAS GOOD!!" yelled Tom as he stopped twitching and leaned up against the wall to steady himself. He looked at Kirsten and smiled. "I think I win."

"Mickey Mouse says you don't." said Kirsten. Tom looked at the wall, and was shocked to see Mickey's hand ticking 23…24…25.

"That's impossible!"

Kirsten came over and looked at Rachael's sweaty body, admiring Michael's handiwork. She got close, brushed away some of Rachael's hair and began licking and sucking her ear. Then she reached around and began rubbing Rachael's clit.

Rachael gyrated on Michael's cock while sucking on his tongue. "Make me come, Mike, oh god make me come!"

Kirsten then began lifting Rachael up and down, she brought her up until his cock was just barely inside, then plunged her down hard. She cried out in pleasure every time she did this. Soon Kirsten's arms became tired and Rachael began using her legs to bring herself up and down. "I'm so close baby. SO close!" she whispered into his hear. She had leaned forward now, pressing her tits and hard nipples into his chest, her chin resting on his shoulder. Kirsten licked her fingers and began rubbing Rachael's clit again.

"Yes Kiki!!, Oh yes! OH yes! OH YES!! YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!" Rachael climaxed and flooded Michael's crotch with girl cum. As her pussy spasmed on his cock, he closed his eyes, and again began pulling furiously on the cuffs. Soon, his balls gave up what Rachael's pussy so desperately wanted. He came with a bellow, shooting a stream of cum deep inside Rachael's hungry vagina. He spurted and spurted and spurted cum inside, letting loose hours of sexual frustration.

Rachael could feel the warmth spreading inside of her, and she moaned quietly into his ear. Breathing heavily, she looked into his eyes and gave him a tender, loving kiss. He returned it gratefully, his body slowly beginning to relax, and his penis deflating. The only thing he wanted to do at that moment was pick Rachael up in his arms, lay her down in his bed, and continue making love to her. As it was though, he was still helplessly chained to the radiator.

After the kiss, Kirsten helped Rachael raise herself off of Michael and onto the bed. Tom had started to recover and lay down next to the fallen celebrity, trying to see if she was still up for a little fucking fun. She slowly stroked his cock as they whispered to each other and did a little light petting.

Michael looked at Kirsten with tired eyes. She regarded him with a bit of hesitation, although Michael didn't pick up on that particular thing as much he noticed her nubile young body. Her bald pussy was so adorable. He wondered if he would ever get tired of staring at her.

"Looks like she drained you, literally," said Kirsten with a smirk.

"Not quite," said Michael. It wouldn't take much for a beautiful woman like Kirsten to get him hard again.

"You shoulda told me that he was such an amazing fuck, Kiki," said Rachael as Tom was kissing her neck.

"I would have if I had known."

"Haha. You mean I got him before you did?" Michael's ears perked up at that. If one thing will get a woman going, jealousy was it. Kirsten shot a deadly stare at Michael. Jesus, I thought she was okay with it. Women, he thought.

"You may have fucked him first, but I'm going to fuck him best. Right?" Kirsten glared at Michael.

"Um, okay, Kirsten. It'll be more fun if my hands weren't tied behind my back, so, if you'll uncuff me…"

"Nope, not fair," said Rachael, matter-of-factly. "He didn't get to use his hands on me."

"Okay, fine. No hands," said Kirsten.

Michael groaned, "When am I going to get out of these cuffs!?"

"Not until after done I'm fucking you!" Okay, Michael was not in an unenviable situation.

"And your words this morning?"

"I figure 8 hours with a hard on was a long time," she said with a shy grin.

"It was an eternity, Kirsten. This has been the longest day of my life." Michael was not lying and he looked wistfully at Rachael and Tom, wishing the room was empty. Kirsten looked a tiny bit sad too, since their first time together would be in the middle of a four person orgy.

"I promise that you and I will get some time alone together, soon," she said sincerely. "But now, I'm going to show little miss She's All That how to really work a cock like yours."

Kirsten got on her knees and sucked his cock a bit until he was fully erect again. Then she bent over and stuck her pussy in his face so he could prep her for his entry. Finally, she turned around, and straddled Michael's cock. She slid down with almost as much difficulty as Rachael did, even doing that same adorable, eyes-closed, lip bite. Michael closed his eyes so he could relish the incredible sensation of Kirsten's tight pussy sliding down his cock.

Unlike Rachael, Kirsten wasted no time at all. She almost immediately began quickening the pace of the fucking, using her lithe legs to propel herself back and forth and up and down much faster than Rachael did. Michael wished he could use his hands to steady the wild fucking he was receiving, he couldn't even get a nipple in his mouth.

Not that it mattered, however. Michael was definitely getting to an orgasm faster than he did with Rachael, but he was determined not to blow his load too early, especially since this was the first time he and Kirsten were having sex. Kirsten was getting close to one too, her hair was becoming matted to her face. Kirsten steadied herself and grabbed Michael's head and made him suck her soft breasts.

Rachael was starting to get into Tom's ministrations, she stopped watching Kirsten and Michael fuck and kissed Tom. "Well, I'm certainly getting horny again."

"Good. Because I'm not going to let Mike show me up. I'm going to show him up." With that, Tom flipped Rachael onto her stomach, and then pulled her onto her hands and knees. He was about to give her pussy a few licks before he realized that his friend had left quite a load of cum inside her.

"Ugh," he muttered under his breath.

"What are you waiting for?" asked Rachael, slightly annoyed.

"Um. How do you feel about anal sex?"

"Don't mind it at all. Just go slowly, okay?" said Rachael. "Oh yeah, you're gonna have to rim me first too."

"Better her ass than her cum-filled pussy," thought Tom.

Tom placed his hands on her supple cheeks and gently pulled them apart. He leaned down and stuck his tongue and hesitantly began licking her asshole.

"Oh come on, Tom. I meant be gentle when you actually fuck my ass. Lick it, spit in it, just make it nice and slick."

Tom lost his inhibitions, and really began to lick her puckered asshole. He rimmed it then stuck his tongue inside. Then he spit in it a few times and pushed some of his saliva inside with his finger.

"That's the way…good job…I think I'm ready now," said Rachael between moans.

Tom held his penis and pressed the head against her tight opening. She squirmed a little as she tried to relax her sphincter muscles and allow Tom to continue his push. Slowly, the head of Tom's dick was enveloped and the shaft soon followed. After pushing himself in to the hilt, he stopped and marveled at the extraordinary warmth and tightness of her ass.