The Biker Ch. 03B

Story Info
Jack Cruises to Cuba and Meets Landa.
2.3k words
4.27
1.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

The night is eerily quiet; perfect for Jack's purposes. The full moon is a blessing and a curse. The first 85 miles were a straight-out full throttle breeze, the sea extremely calm. The last 5 miles demands Jack churn along towards the Cuban coastal waters at a hair above idle and lights out. He quickly opens the forward cabinet, gaining access to the boat registration placard and Cuban flag, as well as his AK. He slaps the faux Cuban registration numbers over the US markings. A quick function check of the AK, and Jack feels ready to act decisively, should the need arise.

The Loosey Too slides softly up to the dock in Matanzas Bay and Jack ties her off. He is somewhat shocked...no pirates, no Cuban coast guard, and no Cuban military patrolling the waters. Now he really has his radar tuned. 'Is this some kind of trap?' he ponders. Jack shuts down Loosey Too's power plant, listening through the eerie silence. His pulse lowers and only the sound of his own breathing mixes with the ambient noise of the early morning. The darkness offers the lapping of the waves against his craft as it rocks against the dock pads at 3AM.

"Gringo. Are you lost?"

Jack turns slowly to find a woman leaning against the dock railing, smoking a cigarette. Her features slightly revealed as the cancer stick glows with each successive inhale. 'Hmmm.' Jack mulls. "No, not lost...just new to the territory," he responds. Rolling the dice he asks, "Is there a good cobbler in this town?"

"Of course. Come with me, I'll introduce you," the woman responds.

Jack feels confident this woman is the contact he sought. He quickly slips his pistol into the waist band of his pants and grabs the briefcase. Jack climbs onto the dock and continues his directed conversation.

"So, this cobbler is available today to do business?" he asks.

"Si. You can meet at 1000," she confirms.

Jack quietly sighs a bit of relief. He got the answers to the questions the Fed Boys gave him. Feeling satisfied this is his contact, he lowers his level of scrutiny from red to orange. His escort turns to face him. The street light illuminates her face. She is gorgeous. That Cuban look, pretty lips, dark eyes, framed in long thick shoulder length hair in reddish/brown. The Uzi slung over her shoulder and hidden under her jacket increases her appeal to Jack. Her red beret gives Jack a reason to conjure the image of a resistance fighter. The 5-foot 8-inch beauty is incredibly sexy. Although Jack realizes, as they stroll along, four inches of her stature comes from the do-me spikes she wears. Jack tries to imagine how that firm ass looks when not falsely jacked up.

"I'm John, by the way," he offers, choosing to give his real name, not his nick.

She smiles and tilts her head to the side, "I'm Landa. Nice to make your acquaintance." Jack picks up on her subtle flirt.

Surprised that Landa leads him to a real cobbler's shop, Jack notes it as pretty good trade craft...keep it simple stupid! She unlocks the front door; they step inside and she locks the door behind them.

"This way," she motions.

They go through a passage way into a storage room and down a hall way to some ascending stairs. Four flights later, Landa leads Jack into a small apartment.

"We will wait here till the morning." she smiles. "Would you like something to eat or drink?"

"Thank you but no offense Landa, I could use a place to lie down. It's been a very long day so far," Jack tells her.

Landa nods and shows Jack to a small room with a bed and a night stand. She pours water into the bowl and hands Jack a towel. "Sleep well," she says to Jack with a sweet smile. Jack chains the brief case to the bed post and secures his pistol under his pillow. He is asleep within 30 seconds of his lying down.

The sun peaks through the crack of the shade covering a window and warms Jack's face. Sitting up, he wonders for a second where the hell he is. It floods back quickly. He rapidly sorts through his mental clutter, then checks for his pistol and the briefcase. Satisfied all is secure, he relaxes. He gets up and throws some water on his face. Staggering out of the bedroom and through the tiny sitting room to the kitchen, he follows the scent of bacon frying. "Now we're talking," Jack mumbles as his mouth waters. Stepping onto the apartment's balcony, wearing just his boxer shorts, Jack finds Landa sitting at a small table.

"Good morning, Senor John," Landa says quietly. Please sit for breakfast with me. Jack takes a seat as she pours him a coffee and serves him fresh bacon and eggs.

"Good morning Landa," Jack says. "Please, call me Jack. All my friends do." Jack's cock stirs and twinges at the site of Landa, dressed in a short form fitting sleeveless tennis court style dress, which looks to be held up by her tits alone. The dress is so short it barely covers her gorgeous ass. Jack's mouth waters even more at the site of her, as well as the smell of the bacon.

"I'm pleased you consider me a friend, Senor Jack." Landa half whispers as she plays softly with her hair. Her silky soft voice stirs Jack's desire to have her sit on his lap while he eats. 'Jesus Jack, you're such a dawg!' he swears in his head.

Landa sits beside Jack on the little bench. She grabs a cloth napkin and spreads it on his lap, seeking his response as she drags her hands across his upper thighs. She hesitates as her palm tests to see if he truly likes her sexiest house dress. Her eyes flash wide as Jack's cock throbs violently under her touch. Jack, still chewing his first piece of bacon, leans forward and kisses Landa on the cheek. She takes his hand and softly kisses it. Leaning in close to him she whispers in a breathy voice, "Tell me about your woman Jack." She softly sucks on his middle finger.

Choking slightly, Jack laughs and says, "Which one sweety?"

"So, you have many women?"

"Oh, I'm not complaining. It's just when you asked, they all flashed in my head at once," he grins.

"But surely you have a favorite one Senor Jack?" she asks with a seriousness replacing her playfulness of a second ago.

"That's getting into information I choose not to share Senorita Landa," Jack retorts while looking into her eyes for emphasis.

Landa holds his gaze for a few seconds and then rises, taking his hand and smiling she says, "Come with me Senor Jack."

Jack stands slowly, staring for a second at the breakfast she just served him, his stomach growls and argues, 'Stop man, don't be a fool!'

Landa leads him into the bed room and stands him in front of the bed. She pulls his boxers down and pushes him into a sitting position on the bed. Seductively, she shimmies out of her sexy dress, revealing her sweet curves, luscious tits, and perfect ass. Jack's cock stands erect and Landa's eyes focus wholly on its length and girth. Dropping to her knees, she licks the head and looks at Jack for a response. Jack exhales long and lays back as Landa's lips and tongue work the head of his cock like it's a tootsie pop.

Cupping his balls in her one hand, her other strokes his shaft. She swallows his whole length and gags a bit, then slowly withdraws his pole from her throat and repeats the cycle. Jack is in heaven, enjoying her skillful display of fellatio. Feeling that he is about to explode, he searches for her eyes. Staring intently, watching his cock appear and disappear in her throat, incites him immensely. His balls erupt, exploding his load of hot cum deep in Landa's throat. She tries hard to maintain the seal her lips form on his cock but it is too much for her. His warm volume blasts out her nose as she struggles to ingest his volleys. As her eyes tear, his hot fluid runs out of the corner of her mouth and over her fingers. Landa pants as she hungrily slurps his cum off her fingers and continues sucking his cock. Jack immediately goes from massive orgasm to, 'Now I want to fuck that pussy!'

Landa is amazed that he recovers so quickly, his cock hard as a rock. She knows what Jack is thinking. She slowly crawls up his body, straddling his chest. "Would you like your desert now Senor Jack?" she asks with fire in her eyes. Running her fingers through his hair she inches froward, sliding her sweet wet pussy over his lips. Jack stabs his tongue out as her soft engorged pussy strokes his face. Her head thrown back, she smoothly glides her slit fore and aft, cooing softly as she fucks his face hard and fast. The control she feels is incredible, using this hot gringo as her personal sex toy. She shivers as waves of goose bumps swarm over her body. The erotic sensations coursing through her brain stokes her pleasure centers. Her movement, sensual at first, is now increasingly manic as she grinds and smashes her vibrating pussy on his handsome face, driving her to a state of crazed passion.

Landa screams as her orgasm hits. Jack's hands are on her firm ass as she clenches and bucks her hips hard. Jack is fascinated as her whole-body shakes and vibrates, her eyes rolled back in her head. He wraps his hands around her thighs to hold her still. She struggles and moans. The passion of her sweet mumbling in Spanish drives Jack a bit wild, as she orgasms hard on his face. Her thick pungent fluid flows sweetly over his tongue and down his throat. 'Jesus, she is so fucking sexy when she cums,' he says to himself between gulps.

Landa slowly ceases her shaking, her heavy breathing calms somewhat and she slides down Jack's body to lay on top of him. Jack strokes her ass and lower back, enjoying her delicious curves. Landa sits up pinning his cock against her juicy slit, slowly riding his hard rod with outercourse control. "Senor Jack," she whispers. "That was amazing. It's been a long time since I have fucked a man's face like that. Would you like to fuck me now?"

Jack's hands softly cup Landa's gorgeous tits, her nipples hard between his thumbs and fingers. "I would love to fuck your pussy baby."

Landa grabs Jack's cock, raises up off him and inserts it inside her still dripping pussy. She slowly slides down his cock, its full length inside her. She gasps as the head of his cock smashes into her cervix, his girth filling her space and stretching her wide. Jack's hands grip her tits hard and Landa begins a sensual cowgirl ride on his hard rod. Now a bit more familiar with each other, they slowly enjoy a passionate love making session, Landa hammering her tight pussy on his staff. They cum together, drenched in sweat and each other's body fluids, completely drained. They kiss sweetly and lie together for what seems like an eternity, both pummeled by the heated expressions of their lusty infatuations.

Layla and Laura

Meanwhile, back at the Riders Rest Resort, Layla leans close to Laura and says, "Come with me gorgeous. I want to show you something." They slip away from the bar and into the private elevator leading to the penthouse. The door opens and Laura is stunned. Layla takes her by the hand and leads her out onto the balcony, 25 floors above the coastline below. "What do you think?"

"Amazing!" Laura stammers. "So, this is where Jack lives while you live at the ranch?"

"Yes, it's not the ideal situation but we make it work. So, Jack's gone for a few days. I'd love it if you would stay here with me, at least until he gets back."

Laura kisses Layla and says, "I thought you would never ask sweety."

Layla grabs her hand and says, "Now for the best part." She leads her to the bedroom and throws open the doors. They leave a trail of clothes on their way to devour each other in a smoldering amalgam of hot steamy sex.

William

William, somewhat tipsy, realizes that Jocelyn is gone and Laura is totally smitten with Layla, makes his way to the bar. He orders a beer and sees Brianna. "What the hell," he thinks. "Might as well make a complete fool of myself to cap the evening. He slides onto Jack's bar stool and says, "Hey Brianna, remember me?"

"Oh yea! How are you? William, right?" she asks.

"That's right. We met this morning at the coffee shop."

"I remember. Where's your dance partner?" Brianna asks with a smirk.

"Oh her? She had to leave. She just left me high and dry!" he feigns being crushed.

"Oh, you poor baby!" she says sarcastically.

"Well, it seems you are in luck my dear. I'm available!"

Brianna laughs almost falling on the floor. "Gee, I'm the luckiest girl in Daytona Beach tonight huh! Listen buddy boy, you better go sleep it off. I'll see you in the morning at the spa for a massage. Don't be late or I'll charge you double. Now scoot before I kick your ass!

William nods and smiles. "Fair enough gorgeous. Enjoy the rest of your evening." He leans in and kisses her on her cheek, then staggers towards the elevators. The next thing he recognizes is his alarm going off at 0800 the next morning.

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers