The Biker Ch. 03C

Story Info
Landa blows Jack's mind among other things!
2.3k words
4.75
968
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
29 Followers

Jack and Landa dress for their rendezvous with the "Cobbler". Landa provides Jack with some authentic Cuban style clothing...loose cream-colored slacks, a flowery shirt, brown loafers and of course a white brimmed hat with a brown band. Landa paints on a pair of bright yellow pants and a white blouse with a sash tied around her waist. She ditches her do-me spikes from the previous evening for a white pair of flats, which lowers the top of her head to about Jacks chin level.  

Jack nods in approval, his mouth watering at the way the sheer cotton cloth adheres to her gorgeous ass, as well as the fact that she isn't wearing a bra; her delicious hard dark nipples marking their existence in the shear silky fabric of her blouse. Jack has a love affair with hard dark nipples! 

 "Just a couple on a stroll around town huh!" Jack quips. 

 Landa responds by winking. She flashes a sweet grin, and then works the slide on her Walther PPK, chambering a round. She expertly tucks it inside her waist sash, totally concealed from view. No one will suspect such a gorgeous little thing would be packing. Jack reaches under the pillow and pulls out his Glock, checking to ensure a round is chambered. He tucks it under his shirt in the small part of his back.  

"Sure, don't want to use this if at all possible darling." He says with a bit of a glare at Landa. 

"Senior Jack, just follow my lead, say nothing and I will conduct our business."  

With that settled, they leave the apartment and slowly descend to the ground floor. Landa stops to listen at the entrance to the cobbler shop, nods at Jack, and proceeds through the door. She launches into a cacophony of Spanish with the short individual behind the counter. Jack can see that the slightly hunched over elderly man had a sharp eye. He is being studied closely as the cobbler trades pleasantries with Landa. 

After much ado, Landa turns to Jack and says, "Senior Jack, please open your briefcase for the gentleman." 

Jack places the briefcase on the counter and works the lock mechanisms. He opens the lid and slowly turns it to face the cobbler. The elderly man's eyes, no matter how much he attempted to conceal his excitement, seemed to be extremely pleased. After all, how often does a simple government go between seeing 4 million dollars all stacked in a neat little package. 

The cobbler reaches out to touch the money and Lando slams the top down, almost catching his finders in the case. She looks at him and violently lets out a string of expletives. Translated as:  

"Produce the documents that constituted the originally agreed upon deal old man!"  

The cobbler reaches below the counter and produces 2 memory sticks, handing them to Landa.  

She pulls out an electronic device and plugs the sticks into it, first one, then the other. She studies the screen for what seemed to be an eternity, but in reality, was about 2 minutes. She smiles, and reaches out to shake the cobbler's hand saying,  

"Looks like we have a deal sir". 

The cobbler smiles and reaches for the case. As he does, Landa pulls a silenced older semi auto from under her sash and puts 2 380 rounds in the cobbler's head. Jack watches in a state of confusion as the old man drops to the floor.  

Landa, not batting an eye, says "Senior Jack, gather your briefcase and come with me." 

They ascend the stairs to her apartment and where she grabs a kind of duffle bag from a closet and tells Jack to empty the briefcase into it. Jack opens the duffle, and it is full of cash. He dumps the contents of the briefcase in and zips it shut. Landa, starts spraying lighter fluid over everything. She tells Jack to head down to the ground floor and she continues to spray the flammable liquid. She enters the cobbler shop and coats the body and everything likewise. Joining Jack at the front door, she smiles and looks into his eyes. 

"Ready to go Senior?" she says in her sexiest sultry voice. 

Jack glares at her and nods intently as if to say, 'Are you freaking kidding me?' 

Landa pulls out and lights a zippo lighter, lights it and tosses it over her shoulder as they close the door behind them. They make their way down to the dock and untie the Loosy-Too. Just as they pull away from the dock, they look back and see the building is raging with fire and sirens are wailing. Perfect cover for a smooth get away. Jack guides the craft out of the harbor and points her in the direction of the southern US coast. 

Once five miles out from the Cuban coastline, Jack pulls back the throttles and stares intently at Landa. "What the fuck was that woman?" 

Landa smiles at Jack, walks across the deck and places her hands on his cheeks. She looks him in the eye and plants the most delicious sensual kiss on his lips then says in the most southern American voice ever heard, 

"Jack, I have been doing the dirty work for the CIA way too long. This is my out baby. Thanks for being so easy with assisting me." 

Jack melts from her kiss and sits down in the captain's chair, staring at her not sure what she has gotten him into.  

"You better start talking gorgeous, and it better be good, or you will never see the US coastline again!" 

For the next 3 hours as the Loosy-Too grinds towards the coast at cruise speed, Landa tells Jack of all the dirty filthy jobs she has done 'in the name of 'national security,' emphasizing what a complete farce it all is. She told him about every greasy Cubano she sucked and fucked and how 5 years ago she started skimming the bribe money, as she earned the trust of her overlords at the biggest criminal agency that has ever existed. She explains how she personally worked the deals, funneling bribe money to and through Cuban operators, as a free agent. She developed her plan and with this 4 million, her walk away fund tops out at a cool 10 mil.  

"I've had it Jack," she explained. 

"These fuckers teased me into this when I was in high school and then after they paid for my first year of college, they presented me an option to go to work for them and they would pay for the rest of my degree, as well as a masters, or I would owe them $80K with interest and they would destroy my life. I had a choice...but I actually didn't.  

My insurance is the video I have of every one of the upper management levels of the CIA fucking all the women on staff...against their will, as well as some of the men, at various parties and in foreign embassies. Thats the only reason they are letting me out. Well, that and the dead man switches I set up. Anything happens to me, the switches trip, and the media is flooded to the American people. All the sex, drugs, and every dirty deed these fuckers have perpetrated over the last 50 years." 

Jack listens, nodding at times, agreeing with her assessments and actually not blaming her for her decision. 

"What about the cobbler though?" he asked her. 

"I took care of that by leaking his name and enough information to set the Cuban government and the local resistance groups both onto him. It looks like a robbery gone bad. They will be blaming each other for years. I walk away clean."  

"I already submitted my resignation to the agency. I need you to hold my money till I am cut loose from this hell hole." 

With that, she snuggles into Jacks lap and kisses him deeply, her tongue playing with his sweetly. 

"God you are such a little vixen," Jack says. He then picks her up and slaps her ass hard 3 times. "You should have filled me in before pulling that stunt, you crazy bitch! You now have dragged me into your nightmare with these assholes."  

"I've done their bidding also, but I've kept them at a distance and now you want me to put my life and livelihood at risk. I should chop you up and chum you over the side." 

He grasps her tits and tongue fucks her throat meanly.  

"I'd bend you over the deck and doggie fuck you mean right now but we are too close to the coastal barrier!"   

Landa squirms free, shoving him roughly. She stares him down and then reaches over, pulling the throttles to idle. She turns the key switch off and unbuttons her shirt and wriggles out of her pants. Ripping open Jacks pants, she takes out his semi rigid cock.  

Dropping to her knees, she slowly strokes it and then puts it in her mouth, sucking and licking it so sensually. His cock straining, throbbing madly as it grows hard, drives her wild. He grabs her hair and yanks her head off his cock. He spins her around like a ragdoll and bends her over the rear deck pad. 

"Put your hands behind your back cunt!"  

He sidekicks her feet, spreading her legs wide while holding both her wrists, and runs his cock along her slit, loving how wet her sweet pussy is. Adjusting his grip on her hair, he yanks her head back hard, causes her to arch her back which forces her ass up, giving him complete access to her engorged tight pussy. Jack drives his cock between her petals hard, thrusting madly, wanting to punish her for putting him in that position.  

Twisting her long auburn hair in his right hand, he puts his left hand on her left shoulder, creating perfect leverage for long deep thrusts. Landa spreads her arms wide and pounds the deck pad with her tightly balled up fists. Jack hammers Landa's pussy viciously, loving the squealing and groaning noise she makes. Reality was that she loves being fucked so hard, so violently, by such a sexy and attractive man. She loves the words coming out of Jacks mouth, his voice angry, degrading her like she is a disgusting slut. 

"You whore! You take this cock you slutty little bitch. Daddy Jacks going to fuck you till you scream and then pump my thick cum inside your hot filthy pussy."  

Landa squeals and rams her hips back to meet his thrusts, which drives Jack to be more violent. She groans and pleads to him. 

"Oh yes you mother fucker. You give me that big fucking cock daddy. Fuck your little baby girl like a rag doll. Thats it! Oh, fuck don't you stop! Make me your fuck toy you mean nasty prick." 

Jack's balls are roasting, and he groans long and hard, grabbing Landa's hips. His back spasms and his legs cramp. Groaning loudly, he pumps hot streams of thick cum deep inside her pussy. She feels his cock throb and vibrate, loving his warm cum coating her insides. Her legs shake violently, and she moans, loving her role of the slutty whore being railed mercilessly. She orgasms hard, passing out from the erotic deviancy of it all. 

Jack collapses on top of her, reaching around her hip to coat his hands with the warm mixture of her cream pie. He then reaches up and shoves his fingers into her mouth. 

"Lick you fucking whore! Suck our mixed cum slutty piece of fuck meat." 

Landa comes to and gladly slurps their sauce from his fingers. She pushes him off her and rolls over on her back. Their mixed cum running down her pussy lips and onto her gorgeous inner thighs. In her sweet sensual voice, she whispers. 

"Come lay on top of me Jack, kiss me, then take me home baby!" 

Jack melts into her arms and revels in the feeling of their bodies against each other. 10 minutes of sensual kissing later, of course Jack's cock is hard again. Jack says, "Before this gets too out of hand, let's head home baby girl." 

They dress and Jack fires up the Loosy-Too. He turns on the transponder which squawks a code basically telling the coast guard, "Hey you assholes, I got immunity. So just fuck off." 

Jack steers the boat up to the dock at the CIA base and deposits Landa on dry land. They agree to rendezvous at the Riders Rest whenever she gets cleared out of the bull shit. Before she steps onto the dock, she looks Jack in his eyes and says, 

"Take care of my money darling...and oh, by the way...it's Lerena. Landa is a cover, John!" 

Jack grins at her and watches her maneuver that gorgeous ass down the dock. He shakes his head and nails the throttles, pointing the Loosey Too towards Key West, anxious to see Roselyn, who he misses very much. Within 2 hours he parks the Loosy-Too at the dock and climbs aboard the yacht.  

Dusk is settling over the keys, and he quietly peaks into the master suite, wondering where everyone is. He smiles to himself at the site before him. Roselyn, Tanya, and Missy all hard asleep, naked, tangled up together as a slumbering mosh pit of female anatomy. He licks his lips but turns and heads up to the deck. He cracks open a beer and settles in to relax and enjoy the sound of the ocean lapping against the sides of the ship. He reflects over the crazy events of the last 2 days, thankful that he survived another brush with that prick with the sickle.  

The fucking world is insane he grins to himself, downing the beer and grabbing another. 'What the fuck will tomorrow bring?' he wonders.

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
29 Followers