The Biker Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack, Jocelyn, Tanya and Missy get reacquainted!
1.8k words
4.36
916
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
29 Followers

Jocelyn extracts herself slowly from the mosh pit of arms and legs. She slips into a silky sheer robe and quietly wanders up to the aft deck of the Loosy-Loo. The night air is solemn, wafting in the slight breeze. The moon throws interesting shadows as well as revealing secrets. The most exciting of those causes her to hitch her breath. 

Slowly she pads her way along the rail to study the form sprawled in the padded lounger. Her hand covers her mouth as she emits a stifled sigh. Her hand covers her heart as it beats rapidly, a series of tears overloading her eyes and they run down her cheek. She reaches out her hand gently stroking his hair. She sniffs quietly, trying to hold back the tears, then leans down and tenderly kisses Jack on the lips. 

Jack stirs, waking to the sweet sensation of delicious soft lips against his. He responds by inhaling deeply, absorbing the sweet scent of the young beauty that is sensually assaulting him. Reaching up to encircle her neck with one hand, the other around her waist, he pulls her down onto his lap. He kisses her hard, pressing his lips against hers, sending a message as to how much he has missed holding, kissing, and making love to her.  

She chokes up, crying tears of happiness, breaking off the kiss and tightly hugging him, her tears running down his cheek and neck. 

"Jack," she sobs. "I've missed you. I'm so happy you are here!" 

Jack holds the sobbing woman tightly, softly kissing her forehead and cheeks. He wipes her tears and whispers to her. 

"It's ok baby girl. I'm here now. I do enjoy the way you welcome me home sugar!" 

She laughs a bit and looks him in the eyes. 

"I know this is silly but Jack, but I just find it hard to relax when I don't know where you are or when I will see you again." 

With that said, she stands and slips the robe off her shoulders. She unbuckles his pants, pulling them off his legs. Straddling him she, she lowers herself on top of him, pinning his hard cock between their bellies. Her nipples are hard, enhanced by the cool breeze, they bore into his chest as she softly grinds against him. She looks into his eyes and speaks. 

"Fuck me, Jack! I need to feel you inside me right now! I want to feel you cum inside me baby!" 

Jack's resting heart rate spikes and his cock throbs crazy. He lifts her up by the hips and lowers her wet dripping pussy slowly onto his cock. The feeling of parting her sweet folds, sliding half his length in her, causes them both to gasp and kiss hard, teetering on mean and vicious.  

Jocelyn slides her knees up by his waist. Sitting up so she can ride him in her sensual way. She slowly rocks her hips and raises her ass, sliding all but the head of his cock outside her. She then drives down hard, impaling her juicy hole on his rigid staph. Her breath escapes her throat in the form of a deep guttural moan. She grinds hard against him and repeats the motions again and again, manically thrusting her pussy out of crazed desire as well as sending him a message as to her lust to use him as well as her devious needs to have him use her. 

The act is nothing, but raw sex disguised as a pleasurable welcome back. Jack doesn't care at this point. This outrageously gorgeous young woman is working him in the most salacious way. His hands rise to her tits, cupping them, his thumbs depressing her firm buttons. Jocelyn covers his hands with hers, gouging them with her nails. She moans and continuously calls his name, having an out of body experience. She clamps her pussy around his cock and thrusts like a twenty-dollar whore. 

She screams, Cumming hard, shaking, vibrating, flooding his cock with her slippery sauce. Jack watches her eyes as she shudders and squirms. He is fascinated with her sensual display of erotic pleasure. His balls erupt, dictating the pump to start and it does with gusto. The streams of warm thick cum flood her tight cavern, so much so that the tight seal of her lips around his cock breaches, coating them both in their warm mixture. 

Jocelyn collapses on top of him. Their sweat mixing with the morning dew and they lay together, panting, slowly caressing each other's bodies. Jack thinks of Layla, the older version of Jocelyn. Chuckling to himself. 

"You motherfucker are one lucky son of a bitch!" 

The sun is just cracking the horizon when they realize that Missy and Tanya are sitting on a deck couch, wrapped in a blanket giggling like a couple of schoolgirls. Tanya exclaims. 

"Bravo, you two! Nice show!" 

Missy chimes in. 

"Yea! I was wondering about you Jocelyn. You know Jack last night in the bar she just sat as Tanya, and I fucked and sucked about ten hard Key West dicks. She definitely was saving all that up for you." 

Jack and Jocelyn look at each other and shake their heads. Jocelyn speaks. 

"Those two are insatiable!" 

Just then the harbor service truck pulls up and Jack and Jocelyn scramble to go below and get dressed. The porter delivers a feast of breakfast. Tanya and Missy dig in as Jack and Jocelyn quickly shower. Jocelyn wanted to stay in the shower all day, but Jack reminded her they need to get back to Daytona sometime today. She hides her disappointment and kisses him sweetly, parting his lips with her tongue and savagely making him vibrate two levels above normal. 

They join the women on the deck and enjoy breakfast. Tanya and Missy pepper Jack with loads of questions as they haven't seen him in weeks. He decides he will take them back to Daytona for a few days thinking, 

"These two should liven things up around the resort." 

Jack stands and announces to his harem. 

"Ladies, time to get moving. Grab your things and let's get to the airport." 

Missy and Tanya don't want to leave as they have never been in luxury settings like they are on the Loosy-Loo. Jocelyn reassures them. 

"Trust me ladies. You definitely want to come to Daytona. It is incredible." 

With that said they grab their bags and pile them in the car. Jack winds his way to the airport where they pile into Lana. Jack gets departure clearance, and they roar off the runway in a circuitous route extending the norm by an hour. At angels 24 Jack flips on the autopilot. He turns to Jocelyn and nods towards the back. They scramble out of the cramped cockpit and through the door to find Missy and Tanya wrapped together in their own escape ala route 69! 

Jack disrobes and slides down into a soft leather recliner, Jocelyn slips onto his lap. They watch as the ladies devour each other, enjoying the display of cunnilingus. The women are thoroughly enjoying themselves and don't notice Jack and Jocelyn's presence. 

The moaning and sloppy noises are incredibly erotic. Jack and Jocelyn enjoy pleaching each other's parts with their fingers and tongues while. Jocelyn looks at Jack and kisses him tenderly. Looking him in the eyes she whispers. 

"Do you mind if I join them?" 

Jack jumps as the words sink in and his cock throbs madly. He reassures Jocelyn she can do whatever her heart desires, adding that he would really enjoy seeing her intertwined with her friends. 

"Baby, go have some fun and I'll sit here and watch." 

Jocelyn kisses him and slides down onto the carpet with the other ladies. Forst Tanya, and then Missy, both kiss her sloppily, slathering their tongues all over her lips, face, and neck. She melds right into the pile and now Jack has a hard time determining whose leg or arm each is. It doesn't matter as he loves watching these women drive each other to places so erotic they scream and moan uncontrollably, orgasming one after another. 

Jack strokes his cock and the ladies nod at each other and then at him. As one, they all begin to crawl across the carpet like sensual big cats. Their hands all reach out and grasp his cock stroking it slowly. His precum boils out and they each get their shares, giggling and cooing as a group. The incredible feel of three tongues slathering all over his cock is only outpaced by the visuals of the act. 

Jocelyn allows Tanya and Missy to take turns swallowing Jack's cock. She slides up his leg and straddles his right thigh. Riding him fore and aft she strokes her clit and juicy pussy on his thigh, all the while massaging her tits and twisting her dark hard nipples for him to view. Jack sure is capable when it comes to the ladies but being tagged in this manner is absolutely over the top.  

He grabs Missy's hair and forces his cock down her throat. He reaches up to Jocelyn's face and slides his thumb into her mouth for her to suck on. And suck she does. Jack thrusts his cock inside Missy's throat and then trades her off for Tanya.    

Both women are amazing at their craft and Jack pleads with Jocelyn that he can't hold off much longer. 

"Jesus Jocelyn. I can't, I'm, I'm, oh god, I'm going to cum baby! 

Missy and Tanya increase the volume of their sloppy meal for effect. Jack grabs Jocelyn's neck and pulls her head to his. He slides his tongue in her mouth and with a loud groan, he cums shooting long ropes of cum in Tanya and Missy's mouths and all over their faces. Jocelyn shakes and climaxes over his thigh as he groans into her throat. Missy and Tanya squeal uncontrollably as they both orgasm, as they had been fingering each other the whole time.  

The group as a whole collapses into a sensual amalgam of sweat and cum and labored breathing. All at 24000 feet AGL. 

Jack slips out of the chair and into his clothes. He drops into the captain's seat and guides the jet down to a soft landing in Daytona. He rousts the women off the plane and into the hanger. He notices the ground crew eyeing the beauties and he gives them a bit of a grin, as well as a hundred bucks a piece telling them to the inside cabin needs a bit of attention.

Cutting through traffic in the big truck is a midday breeze. Jack parks out front of the resort and helps the women out of the truck. He has Manny set Tanya and Missy up before winking at Jocelyn. She blows him a kiss and all depart for their rooms. 

Jack rides the elevator up to the penthouse. He is surprised that Layla isn't there but her figures the conference is entering the final couple of days, so she is surely busy with those details.  

Jack is unaware that one of the details Layla is tending to involves licking Laura's sweet juicy pussy to orgasm. Things are about to get wild in Daytona Beach! 

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
29 Followers