The Biker Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack barely survives the erotic chaos of his own creation.
2k words
4.78
4.6k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

As if the timing could not have been more perfect, Layla's phone buzzes with an alert that she has received a text. She hesitates for a moment, hoping the other sound she hears is not Laura's almost imperceptibly soft snoring.  

"Mother Fuck! You Bitch!" 

She slowly slides her head from between Laura's thighs and licks her lips. She stares at the scrumptious blonde, who just 15 seconds ago was smashing her juicy pussy all over Layla's face, screaming into a pillow and about ripping the hair from Layla's scalp. Her hope was that she would right now be experiencing the magical lewdness of Laura's tongue dancing exotically on her vulva. She shakes her head and reaches for the phone. It's Manny.  

"Oh god, what now?" 

It's not about the conference. The text reads: "Miss Layla, Jack has returned and is at the bar!" 

Layla jumps off the bed and grabs her clothes. Half-dressed she grabs her heels and lays a soft kiss on Laura's lips. Laura stirs and mumbles something. Layla watches her and melts a bit because she loves the sweet way Laura does that as she falls off to sleep. She then vaults out of the room, hobbling down the hall with one heel on and mashes the button for the elevator.  

When it opens, she roars through the rooftop condo, clothes flying in a flurry of crazed womanhood. She slips into one of her white sundresses and some strappy sandals.  A few brush strokes of her hair and some quick makeup, she rockets into the elevator for the trip down 25 floors to the lobby. Her eyes quickly lock in on the object of her desire and she makes a beeline directly towards the handsome man perched in his chair at the end of the bar. 

The woman never slows down a bit and hits the unsuspecting Jack at full speed. His chair rocks back as she throws her arms around his neck and plants her lips on his like a woman possessed. The only thing keeping them from toppling over onto the floor is Jack's quick reflexes. He grabs the bar rail at just the right moment, saving them from what could have been quite an embarrassing event. 

Instinctively, and from years of experience with this woman, Jack knows who the sexy offender is, and he responds just as viciously. Rising to his feet, he lifts the gorgeous vixen, so her face is even with his. 

"Hi baby girl. It's so good to be home." 

Layla stares in his eyes and kisses him again, and again, and again. Her passion for the man is evident as a tear runs down her cheeks.  

"God Jack, I've really missed you!" 

Jack swings her legs up over his arm, into the wedding carry position and totes her to the elevator. They never stop kissing until Jack lays her down on their bed.  

"You know sugar, it's getting harder and harder to stay away from you!" 

She nods and strokes his face. 

"I agree baby. I mean, it's fun to enjoy the company and sexual pleasures with others but nothing compares to the way I feel when you take me in your strong arms and make passionate love to me."  

Her tears flow freely. Jack strokes her face, brushing them away with his fingers. He softly kisses her face. The soft kisses in no time turn into long sensual ones. His hands unbutton her sundress, and she kicks off her sandals. Jack observes that she wears no undergarments. He glances at her with a crooked grin, and she shrugs, giggling like a little schoolgirl. 

His lips begin the transition away from hers and slide slowly over her neck to her shoulders and eventually down to her sweet tits. Layla pushes him off her and wrestles his shirt off him before attacking his pants. HIs cock breaks free of the restrictive slacks, and she slathers her tongue over its head. Jack exhales harshly and shivers. Her hands stroke the shaft, and she swallows the head, her tongue softly teasing the underside of his cock. Just as quickly, she withdraws and gets on her knees on the bed. She wants what Laura failed to deliver. 

"Jack, I want to fuck your face right now! I need to feel you lick and suck my pussy!" 

Jack smiles and grabs her around the waist. He tosses her on the bed and man hands her ankles, spreading her legs wide before diving straight for her pussy. His lips crash into her juicy engorged lips and he is rewarded with a glorious shower of warm slippery juice. The juice that was earlier meant to be plastered all over Laura's face not 30 minutes ago. 

Jack wastes no time with foreplay. Layla is primed and immediately she throws her legs over his shoulders and grinds his face hard in her warm pink folds. Her hands slide through his hair, and she forces his face harder against her twitching pussy. Digging her heels into his back and arching her hips high, wiping her pelvic fore and aft, painting his face with her sweet steamy fluid. She cums hard, screaming Jack's name over and over. Her stress relieved, Layla passes out. She sleeps until morning. 

Jack knows the sign. Layla goes limp. One second screaming and squirming like a sex crazed whore and the next, out like a light. Jack smiles to himself and pries himself free. He dresses and returns to the bar. As he takes his seat, he has the suspicious feeling of being watched. As he scans the bar, he catches a glimpse of a familiar face. Jocelyn... 

He gets up and strolls over to the young beauty, sitting forlornly at the bar, playing with some peanut shells. 

"Excuse me miss. May I buy you a drink?" 

Jocelyn knows the voice and lights up like a Christmas tree. She spins her bar stool, turning to face Jack.  

"I was wondering how long it would take you to notice me!" 

Her bright smile is electric and Jack kisses her tenderly. Jocelyn withdraws and gives him a questioning look. Licking her lips, she asks him. 

"Umm, Jack. What's that I am tasting?" 

Jack looks at her and then it hits him. His face was just buried in Layla's dripping pussy, and he hadn't even splashed some water on it. He steps back and grins. 

"Oops! Layla!" 

Jocelyn gives him a slow nod, studying him intently. She then grabs his shirt with both hands. She pulls him close and licks his lips. 

"I sure am glad it wasn't some two-bit streetwalker!" 

She kisses him hard and says, 

"Now Jack, take me upstairs and fuck me properly!" 

For the second time this evening, Jack carries a gorgeous woman to the elevator. This time it rises to the 24th floor. 

Once inside Jocelyns room, they leave a trail of clothes from the door to the bed. Jocelyn craves the feeling of Jack thrusting against her meanly. She longs again to be filled with his rigid cock, to feel it gliding in and out of her silky pink pocket. She begs him to fill her with his warm thick cum and wraps her legs around him, digging her heels into his ass. Jack's throbbing cock penetrates her dripping slot. 

Grunting with each thrust, enjoying the wet sloshing noise created by their manic pounding, he whispers in her ear. 

"Oh god baby, I love your tight sweet pussy." 

Their spines vibrate at the same but higher frequency and Jocelyn's moaning resonates sweetly in his ears. Jocelyn provides a litany of dirty talk, something that she has no control over. It's just her way. 

"Jack! Fuck me baby! Thats it! Yes baby! Fuck it, fuck it hard Jack! Oh God! Faster! Faster! Don't you fucking stop! Don't you fucking stop!" 

Her voice reaches a fever pitch and she cums hard. Her orgasm hits and it is wicked! Her legs shake and stiffen, her toes curl as she rakes Jack's back with her nails. Jack loves the feel of this woman gouging his torso with their nails as her orgasm takes hold. In return, his balls erupt, and the switch is flipped. He unloads rapid fire strings of cum, coating her sweet cavern. 

It's too much and their mixed fluid oozes out explosively coating her perineum and his balls as well. They collapse in a heap, a dripping cum soaked heap. They remain still, Jack on top of her for who knows how long. Jocelyn eventually pushes Jack off her and cleans herself in the bath.

She sweetly returns with a warm washcloth and wipes down the object of her affection. She then slides into the bed beside him, pulling the sheet over them both, resting her head on his chest, and slowly drawing her leg up across his hips. The gorgeous young woman has never in her life felt so loved, so satisfied, and so secure. They sleep till dawn. 

Jack rises early, as usual. He quietly slides out of bed, not enjoying that he has to leave behind such a sweet woman. He makes a pot of coffee and orders Jocelyn breakfast through room service. He dresses and slides downstairs to get caught up with Manny. They conduct their business and Jack strolls down to the gym. Completing his work out, he heads into the resort spa. Strolling up to the desk and greeting the employees, he asks if Brianna is available. Someone locates her. She eyes Jack from behind a glass door.  

Raising her hand and wiggling her index finger in a come to me motion, she beckons to him. Jack opens the door and walks into the massage area. Brianna smiles her patented cute way and takes Jack's hand. She gets on her tiptoes and stretches to kiss him on his cheek. She whispers seductively. 

"Good morning poppy! You been gone too long!"  

Leading Jack into one of the massage rooms, she instructs him to get naked and lay on the table face down. Get under the cover and I will be back Mr. Stud!" 

Jack strips and slides under the sheet, loving the warmth of the heating pad on the table. He drifts off to sleep in a matter of minutes. His final thought before dropping off to sleep is of the incredible array of womanhood that through his own fault, he has assembled in the place that is considered to be his sanctuary. He is exhausted. 

Brianna sweeps in the room. She runs her hand up Jack's body from his ankle to his upper back. Leaning forward wanting to softly whisper in his ear, but before her lips can part, the sound of his snoring rises and falls in time with his expanding and contracting chest. Brianna smiles and thinks to herself. 

"Damn!" 

She exhales heavily. Normally, she would shake him awake, but she is aware of the hectic schedule Jack has maintained for the last four days. Her gnawing desire to not only provide the man with a fantastic massage, Brianna also knows that on many occasions, she gets to experience the vaunted happy ending, riding his gorgeous cock till she orgasms like a sex starved rag doll. That is exactly what she longs to be as she has not had any cock for two weeks. 

"Fuck me!" 

She quietly leaves the room, locking the door and hangs the do not disturb sign. She decides she will let him sleep for four hours; then she will wake him. Asleep or not, her plan is to begin his massage, with whatever pressure it takes to eventually wake her slumbering dreamboat. The next hour will culminate with the most erotic orgasm the buck has ever coxed out of her. She shakes with anticipation. So much that she can't stay in the spa. Telling one of the other therapists to handle her appointments, she makes her way up to the cafe.  

She slides behind the coffee bar and makes herself a salted caramel latte, sans the foam, and grabs a seat at a high top table. She attempts to stabilize her twitching clitoris, as well as stem the flow of her sweet nectar, which is flooding her panties. 

"God damn you, Jack!" 

The woman is horny, so fucking horny. She looks around trying to ease her cravings when her eyes lock on the gorgeous pretty boy entering the cafe. Her brain spikes and her spine rattles. Her raging hormones get the best of her, and she lets out an imperceptible squeal! 

It's William! 

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers