All Comments on 'The Billionaire Sheikh Ch. 05'

by RubiaLaFaye

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayealmost 5 years agoAuthor
And yes it is that cold

I did sleep in a bedouin tent in the desert and yes it is that cold at night. Temperatures can drop to freezing point during the winter months. It is great like you are alone on Mars and the sky is impressive. But even while sleeping close to someone else your teeth may rattle. But the air is clean and you will hear animals wake during the night and go for food.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hairy Chest?

The sheik and Lisa are falling for each other, nicely and slowly. Back in chapter 2, she saw him bare-chested and noted his chest covered with a mat of beautiful black hair. Here you call his chest smooth-skinned. I'd rather believe that the sheik has a nicely haired muscular chest to please Lisa, right? She seems to love his "rod" too. Love your story! Please keep writing and bring them together!

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the help

I means to say a sculpted fysique and that can be with chesthair. Will alter it in the manuscipt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finally...

Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
continuation

when will you continue with this story ?? we need to know how their love story unfolded

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 6

I hope to see chapter 6 soon, I have missed reading about Khalid and Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
waiting...

it`s been so long, waiting for the progress of this story. please hear our pleading.

from cinder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous