The Billionaire Sheikh Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed a hand on the wool coat.

"So what is this?"

"A shepard's cloak. What we wore when people followed their camel herds."

He pealed the long garment off and handed it to her.

"Put that on. It is nice and warm. And now lay down and sleep as your surprise is early in the morning."

She curled up besides him and he wrapped an arm around her. Both were asleep in minutes.

0-0-0-0-0-

Lisa woke up from muffled screams. From movement. From someone tossing and turning. From someone crying heavy sobs.

She realised sheikh Khalid was having some very scary dream. She softly stroked his upper arm.

"Sheikh? Wake up. You are having a bad dream that is all. Khalid?"

She could see tears falling down his face in the faint light of the lamp in the living quarter. His eyes flashed open and he swiftly set up. He turned around to her and then in one swift motion lifted her on his lap and burrowed his face against his shoulder, his arms around her back.

She realised the wetness on her skin were tears and the shuddering against her breasts were sobs. Not sure what to do she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and started to stoke his back.

"Shhhh. Shhhh hush. You are safe. All is well. You just had a bad dream."

She felt him shudder. She moved one hand up and weaved her fingers in his curly hair softly stroking his nape.

"We are ok. Why are you so upset?"

He lifted up his face from her shoulder. She saw tears clinging to his eyelashes. His face wet.

"I dreamt I was making love. Not sex. Making love and all of a sudden I saw my wife sitting having lunch with her co workers and I realised she was at the Ocean Plaza. I saw a guy walk up to the eaters. I shouted to warn her. She looked up and said my name and then the bomb went off."

"You saw her die?"

"No I never did. I kept shouting to warn her and each time still the bomb went off. I was not there with her in her last moments. She had done some eyesurgery for a charity in Kenya. They were Somali terrorists. I was at home. I never saw her again. Her body was not even found. I loved her so much. And I do not even have a child to remember her."

He buried his face against her shoulder again and she just held him as he cried and cried. This strong and powerful man. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and rocked him like a baby.

"I am so sorry sweet. I never do this!"

"Have you talked to someone Khalid about your grief?"

"Yes I did. I talked with an iman and with a psychologist the first year after her death. I thought I found closure now."

"Did we do something that reminded you or your wife or something?"

He shook his head.

"Maybe your grief just needed a way out sheikh."

She caressed his back.

"Boss you are soaked with sweat. You will catch a cold like that. Let me get you out of that tunic."

She tugged it upwards and obediently he lifted his arms.

She gave him a soft push to lay back in bed again. His smooth skin on his muscled chest. His eyelashes sticking together in small spikes while he was looking up to her.

"It will all be all right sheikh," she reassured him and bent down and kissed the tears from his eyelashes.

He grabbed her and dragged her down over his chest, his arms holding her prisoner, his heart beating in her ear, her private parts unceremoniously spread over his lap.

"Just let me hold you for a while."

After a long period of silence he said: "I was dreaming I was sleeping with someone else. Not my wife and I felt happy, really happy. Not the mindless sex I had with some actresses. Maybe this was my conscience saying I forgot her. I will never forget her but I long to be happy again."

Silence returned but after like 15 minutes Lisa stirred.

"I cannot sleep draped all over you."

He opened up his arms and she slit down to his side but put her head back on his shoulder. Her hair tickling against his ear. Her hand on his chest. Her breast pressed against his side. They fell asleep again.

-0-0-0-0-

It was very early in the morning when Khalid woke up from some erotic dream. But waking he realised his half hard penis cradled in a soft warm hand. The woman belonging to that hand sleeping burrowed in his armpit, her arm draped over his belly to what now was a raging erection.

How had she done that? How had she gotten her hand in his trousers and placed those warm fingers protectively around him?

It made him feel safe and protected. It made him want to do things. Move her hand. Kiss her. Burrow himself deep inside her.

Oh she would be so embarrassed.

Slowly he moved himself out of her warm hand. She made a sound in her sleep and turned away on her side. He moved after her. Wrapping her in his arm, pressing his throbbing cock against her soft rump waiting for it to go limb again. He kissed the nape of her neck. She sighed and turned around and opened her eyes.

"Morning sweetie. I will go and wash and do my morning prayer and then bring you some breakfast and then we will go to your surprise. Best sleep a bit longer. I will come and wake you."

"Ok" she said and turned back on her side again and then facing away from him said: "Another part of you seemed to be happy too."

He guffawed in shock and then laughed out loud. "Yes my lovely virgin that part is always happy to say good morning to you. Now you behave and go back to sleep."

He heard her laugh when he walked out of his tent.

"Funny", he thought, "that we are this close and comfortable together that we can make fun about something like this. I wonder if she would be that relaxed about it had she had known I was dreaming about her last night. Naked in my arms, sighing in content while I was pumping into her. And then me looking out of a window seeing my wife die. Am I feeling guilty because I am enjoying showing her the desert?

12