The Birth of Jenny

Story Info
A woman sets aside her worries and becomes who she truly is.
1.9k words
4.67
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chill of the room surfaced nagging thoughts to Jenny's head. Is this where she wanted to be? Sitting naked in some hotel room, at the disposal of her latest fling? To be used as a ragdoll? Becoming a toy for her Master? College educated, respected by friends and family and her community, to be used like this? Did any of... this... matter?

She heard the bathroom sink run. Soon He would be out. Part of Jenny wanted to tell him that his perverse fantasy was off. That she was above this. To find some other floozy to reduce to their basic instincts. Not her. Only her collar, chosen by Him and accepted willingly by her, forbade it.

Jenny's mind still was racing when He stepped out. He had His eye on her. A calm smile. One that melted her heart and quieted the voices in her head. His presence alone was enough to soothe her. It's why she enjoyed spending time with Him. Investing herself with Him. It's why she was here at His request now.

Naked.

Willing.

Waiting.

"How are you feeling? Are you ready for this?"

Her eyes turned up at him expectantly. She smiled. Not forced, but with a giddiness. For all her fear and trepidation, she wanted to experience this. In all her years she never willed herself to do this. But with Him, she found the courage to step forward. To agree to such a craven act. With His assurance, with His presence she could finally live out this fantasy.

He reached down a finger and caressed the side of her face. She closed her eyes, enjoying the touch of her Master's hand alongside her cheek. A tingle shot through her as His finger grazed her side. She was encouraged to rise up and kiss Him when there came a rap on the door.

Jenny's eyes opened and met His. They both shared a moment gazing at each other, His hand still aside her cheek. All too soon her withdrew His finger. "It's time," He simply said.

Her master stood up and made for the door. He opened it up and welcomed in two gentlemen. They exchanged pleasantries as old friends do. Handshakes and pats on the back. He led them through the hallway to the bed, where she sat waiting. The two men's eyes fixed immediately on her. It was only natural, she later realized. Only her Master's eyes weren't filled with lust. Instead she found intrigue in His eyes. A curiosity to what her reaction would be when she finally met two of her lovers.

In truth, she was glad her Master's friends were a least decent looking. While Master was dressed neatly in slacks and a handsome shirt, his friends polos and more relaxed wear stood in contrast. Still, she could tell they were in decent shape. That they indeed took care of themselves took an edge off her. All while complimenting her Master's taste in company.

It was clear His friends were impressed with her. Their eyes were devouring her. She wore a welcoming smile as well to help break the ice; still internally hesitant to interact too much and disrupt her Master's command. One his friends began to remove his shirt while the other one slowly strode around the bed, taking her in.

"Would you like her to model for you? Stand up, please," her Master ordered. "Turn around, for them to see you better."

Jenny did as commanded. Arising from the bed, she tippy-toed in place, her arms outstretched. She hoped in doing so that the men would get a decent view of her. Still, she felt silly doing it. When she had come full circle she pressed her arms against her sides. Her breasts pronounced themselves in turn. A little bouncing and bobs of the head gave her a spritely demeanor she was hoping for. They wanted to have fun with her. And Jenny desired it in turn.

The first man had finished disrobing. Casting his clothes asides, he came up alongside Jenny. Slowly he took her in his hands and pressed his lips against her neck. She released an audible gasp. He rumbled a low moan in kind, his hands and mouth now traveling over her body.

As his head lowered its kisses along her body, he eventually found his way to her chest. By now her nipples had hardened. Having a new lover exploring her body stirred her lust. Her hand instinctually cupped his head as he latched onto her breast. Again Jenny moaned as she felt a tinge of energy pulse course through her body.

"Touch yourself," she hear her Master call. In her building lust, Jenny had lost track of her Master. He had taken to pouring Himself a glass of wine. All the while the other gentleman had disrobed as well.

Jenny did as instructed. Still cupping the head of her Master's friend, she reached between her legs. The sound of her own moan drove her lust further. Her fingers found herself wet. She felt the urge to grind against this mans body. To give in to her building desires and fuck this stud. But she knew she must resist giving in so readily. She knew what was to come.

After a moment her lover laid her down on the bed. He continued to suckle at her tits, now with her unattended breast being played with in his open hand. Jenny rested her head back, enjoying the pleasure of this man. She could feel the other man crawl onto the bed as well. Approaching her between her legs.

He felt a pair of hands spread her. Exposing her womanhood. She expected to feel a tip press against her. They were all here for the same reason: a moment of indulgent fantasy. Only instead she felt the mouth of her other lover pressing up against her.

"Damn I love me a juicy pussy. It's all good, man?"

"She's free to enjoy, gentlemen," she heard her Master's voice reply.

With those words the man's tongue lapped up the length of her pussy. Again Jenny felt herself squeal as he motioned around her. Soon enough it's modest length penetrated inside her. Jenny could only imagine the taste of her juices overcoming her lover's mouth.

She imagine herself from another's view. Her Master's view. Collared. Squirming. One man sucking at her chest. The softness of her breasts tickled by a tongue. Another man's head buried between her legs, tasting her sweetness. Her head back, hair tossed aside. The expression on her face. Enjoying the moment.

Jenny's desire grew further still. Her wanton lust wanted to explode over the face of her pussy's licker. She wasn't there yet - she was still building up. But she no longer sensed the fear. The second guessing. Jenny was going all the way.

The two went on for some time. Jenny reveled in the moment, her two lovers pleasuring her without penetration.

Finally the first man disengaged. "Suck my cock."

Jenny opened her eyes. She glanced towards her Master. He was smiling, sitting in the chair. Enjoying His sub being ravished by his friends. He gave an approving nod. Jenny replied in kind.

Getting up on all fours, she made for the end of the bed, where her lover awaited. His erect member called to her. Jenny licked her lips positioned herself up close to her lover's cock.

She started slowly. Gentle licks and a few kisses greeted her lover's dick. She welcomed his hand on her head, guiding her along. Soon enough she took him in her mouth. Slow bobs of the head found her taking him in deeper and deeper. In her wanton lust, she soon found herself up to his hilt. The full length of his cock resting inside her mouth.

As she enjoyed the moans of her lover, her other lover positioned himself behind her waiting hips. Her pussy called out, exposed, waiting to be taken. Feeling one hand take a hold of her hips, she felt the other's member rub against her cunt. Instinctively she grinded against it, a slave to her desires. He teased her for a bit, slapping up against her warmth. Pressing, teasing the sides. The sensations drove her lustful ambitions, all while making sure to attend to the cock in her mouth. Finally, the man pressed firmly against her womanhood, penetrating inside her.

She moaned being taken by the cock inside her. Jenny never had two lovers at the same time. Two holes being filled. Two men taking her.

She had fantasized about it. Fantasized about having more than one man. Her holes filled. Gangbangs. Cum dripping out of her cunt, the sides of her mouth, drizzling down her face and caught in her hair. Fulfilling her primal desire of being a vessel for men to seek fulfillment.

A career and being a vanilla woman to maintain relationships hindered her desires. Jenny kept telling herself that her visions were not who she was. She was a lady. Career-oriented. Dreams of it haunted her with every breakup. Of pics of her spread in carnal lust circulating the internet. Of what her friends and family might say. Losing her job. Becoming another unwed mother to a bastard because she couldn't keep her legs closed.

Those worries of unrealized potential washed away with every stroke in her pussy and every thrust of the cock deep within. Her moans filled the room, orchestrating with the sound of her pussy being pounded and the sloppy sucking of her mouth. Her lover's moans turned to growls as they intensified own lusts crested.

"I'm gonna cum. I gotta cum, babe."

The voice of the man from behind overflowed her. She found herself cumming, her pussy clamping down on her lover's cock as he too came. The feel his meat twitching inside enthralled her. The man's seed being spilled inside. Were it not for the other lover's cock in her mouth, she screams would fill the room.

After a moment, the man pulled out from behind her. Likewise, the man whose cock she had been sucking withdrew from her mouth. She took the opportunity to flop to the mattress and roll onto her back. Her relaxation would be short lived, however, as the other man positioned his still hard member at her folds.

"Me too, babe. I got a little present for ya."

He pressed inside her. She gasped. She was still coming down from cumming and quite sensitive. Still, she welcomed him in - spreading her legs and wrapping them around him as he pressed deep and thrust inside her. The moment wasn't as rapturous for her. The overarching desire to be used was countered with twinges of pain. Jenny took her lover nonetheless, encouraging him to cum. With a guttural roar he unloaded his wad inside her. Panting, he made sure to squeeze every drop of seed he could into his lover's womb.

Jenny lay on her bed. Spent. For the time being anyways. More were coming later. Master had planned it. As these two men were good friends of his, they were the first to enjoy this fresh pussy. Now a cocktail of juices seeped from her well fucked cunt.

She caught a look from her Master. He smiled and nodded. Her heart fluttered. As the men toweled off and began to chat, Jenny simply reveled in the moment.

Gone were the worries of if she was really going to go through with this. She just did. She may be beloved by friends and family and community. But she was also a slut. Deep down, she always had been. Now she was complete. Master proved to be the catalyst she needed to grow. She was no longer the Jenny she knew. Her collar was proof. She was His. And that was all that mattered.