All Comments on 'The Birthday Fuck'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
deadonedeadone3 months ago

I know the feeling, once a month I take the family and friends out to a 5* restaurant. They all order and have a great time while sitting outside drinking gutter water from a dirty can. I go over and look in every now and again, now they are having a great time. The best part is when the waiter brings me the bill while looking down their nose at me, then they have the cops run me off for vagrancy.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

Great story, hot writing. 5 stars thanks for the effort. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was sick. Pimp out your wife to your friend. That makes you all perverted people with no morals and oblivious to all the consequences. Not a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What the fuck is wrong with you, why would you want your wife fucking someone else when it is not reciprocal in tany way!

Gmann006Gmann0063 months ago

sounds like you want to fuck him too

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Better ending: After fucking a real stud, she dumped her sissy wimp cuck husband and moved in with alpha Jake. He took her to the islands while idiot ex-hubby sat at home and cried and cried. She couldn't give a flying fuck about the loser.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Top, muito bom

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

fair writing as it didn't get me excited in any way. No anger, no arousal. Topic wise I never understand the one way ticket. 5 years his friend gets all the benefits and fun with zero responsibility and accountability but husband has to do the support (financial and emotional) and all the other baggage that comes with a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There’s nothing like being in the living room and listening to your wife moaning and screaming as she’s fucking to within an inch of her life. How even after she cums he keeps at her, turning her into a submissive slut. Going in after he’s done and seeing her, flushed and sweating. The smell of cum thick in the air. Being able to climb on her and feeling how loose and sloppy she feels as your cock slides into her.

Using her how women are supposed to be used feeling her as warm, wet and open.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous693 months ago

What does he get for his birthday? Perhaps a kick in the balls since clearly he is a nutless wonder. Cucks will go to great lengths to justify their abnormal lifestyle and demented behavior. I’m sure his slut is enjoying it since she gets what ever she wants and still has her little wimp at home to care for everything else but sex.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG3 months ago

Excellent story.. fun to read.. like was said.. it's not for everyone but it works for them.. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is simply a superficial description of a polyamorous relationship. There is no plot. There’s not much description of the emotional impact on them. They fuck. They like it. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 stars for sure. It’s great having a slut for your wife. It’s even better when she gets knocked up by a lover. Hopefully each of them will pump a couple kids through the breeding whore.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it.. a long long time age.. I live, loved and experienced a loving "sharing" relationship.. Tragically that relationship ended badly.. but I loved and enjoyed it for almost 8 years..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My wife F***** one of my friends saying that she didn't know what to give him. When I found out I filed for divorce. I have never spoken to him again except when I beat the shit out of him and said never be around my children or I again or it will be a lot worse. A year and a half later my wife and I started to reconsiliate. It is slowly getting better.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 2 months ago

Nice, hot little story. My mother’s father and his brother shared a woman for years, all living together. My mom hated her guts, but she sounded like a great person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...