The Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria took a huge gulp of the grapefruit mojito and her eyes widened in bliss. "Yum, girl!" She praised the barmaid. "This is so fucking good!!"

Arturo propped himself up on one shoulder as Josh handed him the Manhattan. He downed the entire glass in three gulps, let out a deep sigh, and fell back onto the pillows. "What a fucking birthday," he laughed, as the two women began licking and stroking his cock in tandem.

"THANK YOU TO MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!!" he shouted, his words echoing up out of the Nest like a clarion call to the stars above.

"Helloooo?" He heard his beloved's voice and jerked his head up just enough to watch her walk in, hand-in-hand with Maria's silver-fox husband, Ryan. Her hair looked rumpled, and so was Ryan's light blue golf shirt. Well then.

"I would ask if you're having fun, but the answer seems rather obvious," Serena remarked, slyly eyeing the Nest's partiers.

Arturo reached a hand out toward the love of his life, and Serena glided across the room like a vixen, her eyes glued to his.

"You are amazing and I worship the ground you walk on," he sighed. Serena straddled her husband, the red hem of her dress fanning over his chest.

"You better," she mused. With her back to everyone else, she lowered herself onto Arturo's face and threw her face to the sky.

Ryan breezed past Maria. "Hello," he whispered in her ear, and their fingertips brushed each other's cheeks as she took a break from Arturo's cock and they stared breathlessly into each other's eyes.

"Thank you," she mouthed.

"No, thank you," he mouthed back to his wife, while spreading the fingers of his right hand around Serena's beautiful neck from behind. Serena craned back to see him, her glossy brown hair streaming down her back. Ryan leaned over to kiss her passionately while his left hand slipped down the front of her dress.

No one noticed that Josh had stripped completely naked until he burst into a rousing chorus of "Happy birthday to you," and started handing out wine glasses. "I offer a toast to Arturo, for marrying the goddess that made tonight possible, and inspiring me..." He raised a glass. "To how rich married life can be!"

"Here, here, hottie!" Maria chimed in, crawling across the floor toward Josh's beautiful body, pulling her dress off over her head.

And from the shadows behind them, Serena laughed.

12