All Comments on 'The Birthday Party'

by erin2000

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
GcoachGGcoachGover 2 years ago

Pretty Hot!! Lets here about "later" soon!!!

imhaplessimhaplessover 2 years ago

As often is the case for female writers this story is totally undervalued. I loved it! 5*

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 2 years ago

A well written story and deserved to be well marked.

Sadly the subject matter left me somewhat cold. Both her friends husband and her have acted despicably.

She hasn't given any thoughts about her husband who is working to support both her and their child.

Seemingly no regrets, or even guilt. Just a stupid woman who is set to lose the lifestyle she is accustomed to.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Hot story. I could feel the risk.

Still, it’s more than just getting your clothes straight. Sex has a destinctive odor as well, and that lingers.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Only fair that the husband has sex with Kara in the next story. Cuckolding a loved one seems to be the normal thing to do on this site. Time to cuckold the cuckolder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it very slutty you should go full slut and fuck him

BoksidaBoksidaover 2 years ago

Lovely story but bulshit comments why are you people on an erotic story site. There is nothing wrong with some play between good friends when both are consenting adults. It would have been more fun if the wife would have been involved though but maybe that will happen in the followup story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was very hot. Had me waiting to see if you would get caught or get away with it. Liked it alot, can't wait for your next post.

BigleinardoBigleinardoover 2 years ago

Cheating makes sex hotter no doubt. I love to cheat and the story hits that lust

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story! And I don't think you need to feel guilty or anything because it was a spontaneous thing that happens to a lot of people. So my advice is to enjoy the memory and give your husband the same kind of blow job, if for no other reason to watch his face light up!

Great story

T

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

Well written. Definitely kept my interest. Top marks.

sexy_threadssexy_threadsover 2 years ago

It was a really good setting, and I found it very well written - very realistic and plausible which adds to the frisson of an illicit thrill. The ongoing mixture of the escapades inside the house and checking the activities outside... excellent.

Part 2 is eagerly awaited...

(oh, and I hope you're basically ignoring the "confused" people commenting on this story who seem incapable of differentiating reality from fiction)

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Now for the BTB next chapter..

DOL

officemilfloverofficemilfloverover 2 years ago

Loved it. Felt authentic and well written. Sure it's a taboo subject, but this author composed her story in a realistic and sexy manner. Hope there's more to follow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was a good read but why didn't she feel bad for betraying her Husband by fooling around behind his back with another man ? doe's she not Love / Respect her own Husband ? how would Her & Jon feel if Kara slept with her Husband behind their back's .... anyway hope you write more of this story soon ....

SmileyCookieSmileyCookieover 2 years ago

This story pulled me in right away. Very hot. Looking forward to part 2

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

I'm hoping you have a second chapter cuming! Don't forget your "loving husband!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope Andrew pounds the hell out of Kara to the point they can't get out of bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a hot story I can't wait to see where you take it next please continue this tale I love your writing. Ignore the haters if they can't handle cheating stories and exploring its ertoic tabboo then they should stop reading them.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Good story. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still waiting for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely lusty. Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And the best part is, we know she'll do it again! If not with Jon, then with someone else!

kirei8kirei812 months ago

No bio so hopefully you are not married; for writing a story like this may reveal true desires. Condolences to hubby if you are.

If you're a dude, congrats on stirring up bad feelings.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

where is the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wonder what happenned later that night

moondragon69moondragon6922 days ago

Now we need part 2 and 3 and any more

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Let's get the second chapter, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous