The Birthday Party - Three Generations

Story Info
Three generations airtight Birthday.
1.5k words
3.97
4.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is very unusual to be able to have three generations of female family members together to celebrate their Birthday.

As strange as it may sound, my cousin, my aunt and her mother (Nana) were all born 20 years apart on the same day July 2nd. Since my cousin was turning 21 I decided a party was in order to celebrate all three birthdays.

My cousin was turning 21, my aunt 41 and Nana 61.

My cousin is a college gymnast home for the summer. My aunt is a flight attendant and Nana is a former Stewardess as they were called back in the day. Obviously all three are very attractive women. My buddies would fuck one, or all of them, given the chance. They just might get that chance.

My cousin, being a gymnast, is flexible like a pretzel with large tits for a gymnast. I have seen her in some amazing positions, especially the splits.

I get a hard on watching her spread out on the floor doing her workouts. She does the splits with her pussy actually touching flat on the floor. One time when I was spying on her and her boyfriend, she did the splits on his face while he ate her pussy. It was amazing.

Let's face it guys, when we are watching women's gymnastics we are all thinking the same thing, " I wonder what it would be like to fuck one of these flexible Gumby like girls."

My divorced 41 year old aunt is a hot milf. Everyone wants to fuck my aunt. Tall and slender with flaming red hair, lovely face, large tits and long legs.

I am a bit of a voyeur and have had the chance to watch her get fucked by a lot of men from 18 to 80. I have even seen her mature pink pussy destroyed by a couple big black cocks. She is very familiar with the term "airtight." Then there is Nana.

I would consider Nana to be a party girl. She is a former stewardess back in the day when stewardesses were looked upon as sex toys.

She's been married a couple of times, and has been known to be a little on the kinky side. She is also very familiar with the term "airtight." She's a very attractive woman with beautiful silver hair, big tits, and great skin tone. As I stated earlier, all of my buddies would love to fuck her 61 year old senior pussy.

I suggested to the three birthday girls that it would be fun to have a womens only birthday pool party at our house with a caterer, bartender, a DJ. and all of their girlfriends. I also suggested that I would like to invite a group of my buddies to help set up, and make it more fun ie dancing, chicken fights, flirting etc. They all agreed. They did not know that all my friends were black.

They also didn't know it yet, but all three ladies were going to get fucked on their birthday. My buddies will forever be in debt to me.

On the day of the party, everything was coming together. The caterers were doing a great job and the DJ had the place rockin'. There must've been 40 women in their swimsuits in all different shapes, sizes and all ages partying around the pool.

Everyone was having a great time, drinking and dancing, playing water vollyball and chicken fights. All the women were getting pretty messed up and coming on strong to my buddies.

Many of the women decided to go topless and let my buddies know their tits were available for the taking. A lot of the women wanted to be fucked. My buddies were swimming in tits. A few of them slipped into the house with some of the ladies. All of a sudden, 3 police officers showed up. The music stopped.

One of the officers then asked, "Would the three Birthday Girls please step forward."

My gymnast cousin stepped up wearing a yellow string bikini. My aunt was wearing a nice black two piece swimsuit and Nana stepped up wearing a see through one piece white swimsuit with her mature nipples on display for everyone to admire.

The officer then said, "Ladies please put your hands behind your backs." All three Birthday Girls were cuffed and told to sit down. They were then read their rights. The ladies then asked,

"What are we being arrested for?"

The officer replied, "You three are under arrest for being TOO HOT and we are your birthday gifts."

All of the sudden the DJ started playing "Brick House" and the fake officers ripped off their tear away uniforms wearing nothing but cock socks. These dudes were hung. Everybody laughed and cheered and started dancing.

The dancing officers starting teasing the birthday girls by gyrating their cocks in front of their faces. The birthday girls could only look since they were still cuffed. The other women started yelling,

"Show us your cocks." The officers were more than willing to cooperate. They pulled off their cock socks to the hoots and hollering from the women. The women looked on with desire over these 3 hanging monster cocks.

The dancing officers now stood in front of the seated women holding and offering up their cocks, telling the birthday girls to open up and say "ah."

Cousin, aunt and Nana now had a throbbing black cock in each of their mouths. The other women were now going crazy yelling, "Suck Suck Suck." All three sucked as if their lives depended on it.

The three birthday girls then stood up and were uncuffed. Three new women took their places and picked up where the birthday girls left off sucking BBC.

These guys had great stamina and control. Every woman that wanted to suck BBC got their chance. Women in their 20's to their 60's all got to suck black monster cock as long as they wanted. They were having the times of their lives.

My buddies were also getting some great screen shots of the greatest variety of tits that they will ever see. It was now time for the birthday girls to open their presents.

The dancing officers started with red headed aunt and escorted her into the house and to the party bedroom. A photographer was waiting for them. He asked red headed aunt,

"Are you OK with airtight and would you like a recording of it?" Red headed aunt answered both questions with,

"Hell yes."

Red headed aunt immediately turned into a 41 year milf slut. These 3 guys were determined to give her the best b-day gift of her life. They all ate her trimmed pussy and licked her mature asshole as she sucked cock. Finally it was time for her gift.

One guy layed on his back and she mounted his rock hard cock. The second guy spit on her asshole to lube it up and pushed in his cock

while she yelped. The third guy stood in-front of her and pushed his cock in her mouth. They would not allow themselves to cum. They had two more birthday girls to take care of.

Red haired aunt was having a field day. She was sucking, fucking, and getting fucked like never before. She climaxed until she couldn't handle anymore. Next up, cousin gymnast.

Cousin gymnast was asked the same questions and replied,

"I'm not sure what airtight means but I am willing to learn on video."

The dancing officers went to work on 21 year old b-day girl by having her do the splits on each of their faces. The wanted to see just how flexible she was. They next layed her on her back and two of them grabbed each of her ankles and spread her as wide as possible while the third guy ate pussy.

Next they crossed her ankles behind her head and lubed up her pussy and young pink asshole for her gift. They picked her up and sandwiched her with a cock up her pussy and another up her ass. Then they put her on the bed to complete her airtight b-day gift. She climaxed in a crying orgasm. Nana was next. The dancing officers had saved their loads for senior mature pussy.

The dancing officers escorted the 61 year old mama patriarch into the bedroom and let her know what they were going to do to her mature senior pussy and asshole.

"Are you OK with this grandma?"

Grandma replied, "Fuck Yes."

Dancing officers decided to tug on her large nipples through her swimsuit. They pulled her top down to her waist and shoved her big tits up to her mouth for her to suck. They removed her suit, got down between her thighs and started eating mature pussy. She was loving it.

Dancing officers then had her get on her knees to suck all their cocks to get them hard and ready for her gift. It was gift time.

She squatted down on one hard cock while the second cock was being worked up her gaping mature asshole. She throated the third cock. Grandma drained all three cocks with gusto.

She stood up and spread her legs so the dancing officers could watch their jizz run down her inner thighs.

She then said, "Thanks for the gift boys, I am done with you."

I payed the dancing officers and made sure the videos were sent to me.