The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile crept onto Matt's face as he looked at Nikki, before moving across to her. Taking one of her forearms in a similar manner to that he had adopted with Angelica, he again leant forward and kissed her briefly on both cheeks. 'A pleasure to meet you, Nikki,' he said.

'As Nikki is still learning, I will be doing the massage today Matt, but Nikki will prepare you and provide any extras you feel like. So if you are ready, why don't you hop onto the table and she can start with some oils.' Angelica seemed very confident taking control of the situation.

'Sure,' replied Matt. He shrugged the robe off and paced across the room to hang it on a peg. Then, without any shred of embarrassment, he pushed his shorts down his muscular thighs, bent to retrieve them and placed them on top of the robe. He then turned, naked, to face the two women before making his way to the massage table and laying face down, positioning his head in the hole designed to allow the face to remain square on and therefore presenting the shoulders in the perfect position for a massage.

Nikki was standing in almost a trance. She had only seen him naked briefly, but she had never seen a man with such a physique in real life. Her boyfriend, Ryan, was a little taller than her but not particularly sporty, so although trim there was no muscle definition. She suddenly felt Angelica nudge her and start moving towards the worktop.

As Nikki followed, she sensed some movement behind her and glancing over her shoulder, saw Matt moving on the table.

'Er, ladies. May I have your attention please.' Both women turned to see Matt had twisted his body and was now propped up on one elbow. 'As I'm naked, I think it's only fair at least one of you should be too. Now, I've seen Angelica without clothes before, so I'm thinking perhaps it should be Nikki today.'

'Yes, Sir' the submissive said, dropping her gaze to the floor and immediately starting to reach for the buttons on her tunic. As she did so, Nikki realised her submissive tendencies seemed to be triggered by anyone adopting a dominant role.

'Well for a newbie you seem very comfortable with what's expected of you Nikki, I will give you that. And I do like the way you call me Sir. I could get used to that. Angelica, take note for the future please.'

Angelica chuckled. 'Yes,' she paused for effect, 'Sir.' Then a further pause before she continued. 'I wasn't going to say anything, but I will explain. Nikki isn't a new employee. She is in training to be a submissive for one of our most important customers, who happens to be a dominant. This session is part of her training.'

Nikki looked up to see Matt's reaction. As she did so, she released the clasp of her bra and leant forward slightly to allow it to fall from its place. Her fulsome breasts were freed and bounced gently as they lost the support of the brassiere.

Matt had looked slightly shocked at Angelica's news, but the sight of Nikki's breasts brought him back to his normal, confident demeanour. 'I see. Well I hope you respect others in the same way as you respect your dominant.'

'Yes Sir,' said Nikki. 'If it pleases my Mistress for me to serve others then I am learning to accept that is now part of my role.' As she spoke, she pushed her knickers down her thighs until they dropped and pooled around her ankles. Stepping out of them, she stood slightly nervously, legs shoulder width apart and with her hands behind her back.

'Your pussy looks very sore Nikki. What's that all about?' Matt asked as her saw the after effects of the previous night's session still vividly displayed on Nikki's body.

'I was punished Sir. I hadn't followed instructions correctly and Mistress whipped me as a reminder not to let it happen again,' she replied.

'Mmmm. It sounds as though you are going to have to learn quickly. Let's see how you get on this morning.' Matt looked away from Nikki for the first time since she had been naked and looked to the other woman present. 'Angelica, has Nikki's Mistress requested a report of her performance today?'

'Yes she has. I'm to give her some feedback later,' Angelica explained. Nikki hadn't realised she was being assessed but resolved to herself that she would get maximum marks for whatever was to come.

Matt was nodding as he shifted position back to where he had started, face down on the massage table. 'Very well. We should get started then ladies,' he said from his prone position. Angelica nudged Nikki and pointed to the worktop and the selection of oils.

'I think we will use the lavender and peppermint today,' said Angelica, helping Nikki to choose from the selection in front of her. Nikki picked up the bottle and walked back to the bed.

'Rub it into your hands and then let them glide over his body,' Angelica explained. Then she stepped closer and whispered 'it's not just the client who gets to enjoy this, when you're faced with a body like Matt's, I'm sure you'll get some pleasure from this as well.' She smirked as she moved away.

Nikki's first touch of Matt's body sent a shockwave through her. She had never performed a massage on someone before and though she was only applying the oil, it meant she would get to touch every inch of the super fit specimen of manhood that was in front of her. She had chosen to start with his feet, thinking it best to begin with the least intimate part of his anatomy. As her confidence grew, her strokes became stronger, working the oil into his skin rather than just rubbing it gently across the surface. Working up his legs she began to re-apply the oil to her hands, savouring the first touch of his thighs and lingering there, feeling the muscles and imagining the power that they would transmit. Nikki realised no one had mentioned what sport Matt played. It must be something that needed power through his legs she thought as she continued to rub them, maybe cycling or swimming.

Deciding it was better to move on, she slid her hands towards his buttocks, on the way dipping between his legs to apply the oil to his inner thighs. As she did so, she saw his penis which had extended beyond his groin and lay innocently on the table. 'Nice size,' she thought to herself. As her hands glided back up to his buttocks, she imagined Matt lying on top of her and pulling his buttocks to her as his penis slid into her vagina. Nikki had never been one to fantasise too much about sex. She enjoyed it, but prior to these last few weeks and her journey into the world of submission, her sex life with Ryan, her boyfriend, had been uneventful. She thought more about it as she moved her hands slowly up from buttocks to lower back. Their sex life had been safe. Not too many different positions, occasionally using toys, never any role play. Now she found herself with her hands all over a complete stranger, fantasising about him making love to her!

She finished oiling his back and neck, then stepped back to allow Angelica access to begin the massage. Nikki cleaned her hands in the sink, then picked up her clothes and folded them before placing them on one of the chairs. Satisfied everything was tidy, she moved around the table to stand opposite Angelica and watch the other woman give the massage.

No one spoke, which Nikki found slightly odd, though there was an occasional sigh from Matt as Angelica released tension locked within his muscles. Nikki once more found her mind drifting to the images she had created of Matt making love to her. What was this journey into submission doing to her? She'd never once thought of cheating on Ryan or even looked twice at another man. Or woman, she chuckled, her mind suddenly jumping back to what she had been doing with her Mistress the day before. Now she was here, feeling slightly aggrieved that Matt wasn't receiving the VIP+ package, which would undoubtedly have resulted with his penis buried deep inside Nikki's pussy.

'That's your back done,' Angelica said, taking Nikki by surprise. 'Why don't you roll over Matt and Nikki can oil up your front.'

'My pleasure,' Matt said as he started to move. He actually got off the bed before repositioning himself, making sure the towels were correctly positioned before sitting on the bed, swinging his legs up and then lying back.

Nikki was mesmerised by his physique. She had only caught a brief glimpse of him face on earlier, but now she could see everything. His chest was huge and his stomach rippled with muscle. She could see exactly where the term 'six pack' had originated from. As her gaze travelled down, she also saw his penis was beginning to harden, the fact he was naked and exposed in front of two women clearly having an effect on him.

'Nikki, as you've clearly got me a little worked up, why don't you do something about it?' Matt said, looking directly at the submissive.

She stepped forward one pace. 'Yes Sir, what would you like?'

'Well, perhaps a nice blow job to start?' He smiled as he said it.

'Of course,' Nikki replied, pushing her hair behind her ears as she approached his groin.

Oral sex had never really featured in her relationship with Ryan, largely because Nikki didn't enjoy it that much. But the submissive Nikki had no hesitation in approaching her task. She bent and kissed the head of his now fully erect penis, realising as she did so that Matt was quite a bit bigger than Ryan. She then moved her lips to the frenulum, the sensitive part of the penis where the glands and foreskin join. She knew from talking to Ryan that it was a sensitive area and she covered it with kisses before raising her head, opening her lips and lowering her mouth to take his glands fully within her warm, welcoming mouth. Then she moved her tongue to rub it against his frenulum, before starting to suck gently, the pressure adding another dimension to the pleasure Matt was experiencing.

'OOhh, you're good at this,' she heard him say. She swelled with pride and continued to stimulate him.

After a few minutes concentrating solely on his glands, Nikki decided to try and take more of him in her mouth. Her time on Twitter had provided various tweets about fellatio techniques and she had picked up that deepthroating provided a very different experience for the man. She was worried that she wouldn't be able to accommodate all of Matt, but her new found confidence as a submissive was pushing her to at least try.

She soon realised that she was going to have to practice. It seemed she had only taken a few centimetres before the head of his penis was pushing the back of her throat triggering her gag reflex. She pulled her head back just in time and managed to avoid clamping down on Matt's penis as she coughed and spluttered.

'Ha ha. You are new to this aren't you, Nikki? Or is it just that you aren't used to this size?' Matt asked.

Nikki blushed as she looked at him. 'Yes Sir, new to it and I've never had anything this big before. Sorry Sir.' Her face and chest turned bright red as she looked at the floor. She thought of how ridiculous she must look, naked and yet embarrassed at the same time. She also realised how different her feelings of submission were when the dominant used her real name. Another surprise that she would have to get used to.

'Look at me, Nikki,' Matt commanded. She did so, looking into eyes that appeared caring. That fact also surprised her. She had expected him to ridicule her, or to tease her about her inexperience. But his eyes were filled with warmth and concern.

'I'm sure your Mistress will train you Nikki. From my admittedly limited experience it's not something many women can do naturally. But what I will say is you were fantastic when you started. Why don't you concentrate on what you can do well.'

Nikki felt some relief that she wouldn't have to learn 'on the job'. She again tucked her hair behind her ears as she stepped forward.

'One more thing Nikki,' said Matt. Nikki paused and looked up at him. 'When I cum, I want you to hold it all in your mouth and take a step closer to the top end of the table. Understand?'

'Yes Sir,' she replied, before stooping and taking his manhood into her mouth for the second time. Determined to make up for what she saw as a failure to deepthroat him, Nikki went all out to impress. She again used her tongue on his frenulum, then started sucking him into her mouth before releasing the pressure and re-starting the process. After a few repetitions Matt began to gasp and Nikki knew he was close. She moved her head back and allowed his penis to leave her mouth, then started to work up and down his length, kissing him but in such a way as to suck the skin into her mouth and creating a vacuum. She moved all around his shaft before working her way back to the head of his penis. Then when she felt he had calmed down, she once more engulfed him inside her mouth and started to work him up to another edge. Nikki lost track of time but on the fourth edge decided to push him over the brink. As she felt his penis go rigid she eased her head back slightly, preparing to catch his cum in her mouth.

Matt was still struggling to believe this was all new to Nikki. It was the most amazing blowjob he had ever experienced. He had tried to hold on as long as possible because he just didn't want it to end. He had soon realised Nikki was playing with him, building him to the edge before reducing the stimulation, and he was grateful to her for extending the experience. As he approached the fourth edge he again waited for her to allow him to calm down, but this time that relief never materialised. He realised too late and shot his semen into the submissive's mouth.

It had been a long time since Nikki had allowed Ryan to cum in her mouth and she had forgotten how hard it was not to spit or swallow as the second and third ropes of semen hit the roof of her mouth. She had also forgotten the taste, though with Matt it didn't seem quite as bad as she remembered. Was that something to do with her submissive acceptance of the situation she wondered.

When it seemed he had finished ejaculating, Nikki moved towards the top of the table as ordered.

'Open your mouth Nikki,' he commanded. Nikki did as she was told. 'Now I want you to let it dribble onto my chest.'

Nikki leant forward and again did as commanded. Some of the fluid dribbled over her lower lip and down onto her own chest and so she leant further forward to ensure the majority landed on Matt.

'Now I want you to clean it all up. With your mouth. And this time swallow.' Nikki stared at him. Why was he making her do this, she wondered? But then she answered her own question. Because he can. Once more pushing her hair behind her ears, she lowered her head and started to suck the semen off his muscular chest and into her mouth, swallowing each mouthful she recovered. For the first time that weekend, Nikki felt humiliation. This stranger was playing with her, to see what he could make her do. But she had done worse and she knew there was worse to come. So when she had finished she looked at him and made a show of licking her lips. He chuckled as she did so.

'Right, now you've all finished, let's get on with the massage,' said Angelica. 'Nikki, oils please.'

They repeated what had happened when Matt had been lying on his stomach. The one obvious difference this time around was that she had to work her way past his penis. Nikki decided to tackle the challenge head on. As her hands worked their way up his legs, she continued to his groin, first rubbing the oil into his balls before gliding up his shaft. It didn't take long for him to become fully erect once more and Nikki lingered on his penis, not even trying to hide the fact she was masturbating him. Angelica made no attempt to stop her and after a few minutes it became clear Matt was close once more. Nikki angled his penis upwards as he came, ensuring the spurts of semen landed on his chest. Then she once again dipped her head and licked it all off him, without being asked.

The rest of the oiling and the subsequent massage passed without further incident. Nikki stood silently watching Angelica perform the massage. When it was over, Matt just lay there without moving for several minutes. Nikki thought he had fallen asleep but eventually he raised himself, swung his legs off the table and walked around to Angelica. He raised his hands to each side of her face, enclosing her in his grasp and then kissed her passionately. 'Thank you, my darling. A pleasure as always.'

Angelica could feel Matt's erection brushing against her hip. She reached down and gently stroked him as she said 'Someone isn't quite finished by the look of things. Steam room?'

'Absolutely. But I think I'll take Nikki today. It's not that I don't adore you Angie, but they do say variety is the spice of life.'

Angelica smiled. 'That's quite all right,' then a long pause, 'Sir. Who knows if we will see her here again.' Then turning to Nikki, Angelica said 'Nikki, slip your panties back on and take Matt over to the steam room please.'

Nikki immediately moved to her pile of clothes, noticing out of the corner of her eye that Matt was also retrieving his shorts. As she slipped her panties on, Nikki thought that they weren't going to protect her modesty that much. But she didn't care. Now completely in subspace, she stood by the door waiting for Matt, her hands behind her back.

Matt opened the door and then put his arm protectively around Nikki's shoulders, gently nudging her forward to move in front of him. As she stepped into the open area, she realised she had no idea which steam room he wanted to use. She stopped and looked back at him. 'Which one, Sir?'

Matt looked down at her and smiled. Stepping in front of her, he said 'Follow me,' lowered his arm and took her hand in his. Then leading her by the hand past two middle aged women sitting in robes, he strode purposefully towards one of the three steam rooms on the far side of the open area. Nikki wondered what they must look like, the athletic man leading the submissive woman by the hand. She thought 'but that's what I am. Submissive. I don't care what they think.' So different to her old life when she would have been embarrassed to be seen almost naked.

Stopping in front of the showers to the left of the steam room door, Matt leant forward and turned on the water. Then he stepped under the flow, rubbing his hands over his body, presumably trying to dislodge some of the oil that still clung to his skin. After a few minutes during which Nikki had stood admiring his muscular body, he stepped out, leaving the water running. 'Your turn. These rooms always feel much better when you are already wet.'

Nikki stepped forward into the water flow with a big smile on her face. 'Oh, I'm already wet. If only you knew,' was the thought that had prompted the smile. She stood directly under the shower and tipped her head back to let the water cascade through her hair, brushing it with her fingers. She knew the position was displaying her breasts, her best asset, lifting them to full prominence. Feeling completely unrestrained, she shuffled her shoulders, making her breasts jiggle as she enjoyed the water pouring over her. Stepping forward slightly, she lowered her arms and head, looking directly at Matt who was clearly admiring the view. Without speaking, she hitched her thumbs under the elastic of her panties and pushed them down her thighs, the skimpy turquoise material pooling with the water that swirled around her feet before making its way to the drain. She stood in front of him, naked, and lowered her hand further, between her legs, her fingers inserting themselves between her labia.

'Well, I'm certainly wet now, Sir,' she said, slowly spreading her labia and demonstrating to him the potential second meaning of the deliberate double entendre as she watched the bulge at the front of his shorts grow. Matt stepped forward and turned off the water. Then he playfully slapped Nikki's backside before turning and opening the door to the steam room. Nikki stooped down to pick up her panties, wringing the water from them as best she could. Once again she marvelled at how her self-confidence was developing alongside her submissive tendencies, no doubt empowered by the knowledge that her body was able to arouse someone who would clearly have no difficulty in securing his pick of much younger women, should he choose to do so. She smiled contentedly as she caught the door of the steam room before it closed behind Matt and followed him inside.