The Bisexual Submissive Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into the steam emanating from the room now the door had been opened, Nikki was immediately aware of the strong eucalyptus smell that initially took her breath away. The smell and the steam disorientated her and she paused before moving forward, allowing her eyes to adjust to the reduced light. As she acclimatised, she managed to discern there were two alcoves set either side of the centrepiece, from which the steam was emitted. Each alcove had a semi-circular bench seat big enough to fit three people. One alcove was empty. In the other, Matt was sitting in the middle of the seat with his trunks lying next to him. Nikki's attention was immediately drawn to his erection and she smiled again, proud of the fact that this fantastic specimen of masculinity found her so appealing.

Without being asked, Nikki walked into the alcove, took the shorts from the seat next to Matt, folded them and then placed them on the floor in front of him. In their place, she threw her panties onto the seat next to him. Then she dropped to her knees, using the shorts to provide some comfort as she was planning to be there for a while. Taking a firm grip of his manhood and slowly stroked it as she looked into his eyes. 'Ready for round three Sir?' she asked.

'Oh yes please,' he answered, before adding 'but I think I'd like to experience that mouth again.'

Nikki immediately complied, taking his penis into her mouth like a cat that had been starved of milk for several days suddenly presented with a saucer full. After working Matt up by putting her tongue to good use stimulating his glands, she once more challenged herself to try deepthroating him. This time the angle was better and rocking forward on her knees improved it further. She gingerly moved her mouth forwards and felt his phallus approach the back of her mouth. Then she continued the downward pressure and manoeuvred by the touch of his glands in her mouth until she felt it positioned over the opening to her throat. Further pressure and she sensed herself taking more of him than she had managed previously but as she started to congratulate herself, the urge to gag returned. She coughed as she withdrew her mouth and spittle dribbled out of her mouth and over his penis.

'You know what they say about choking Nikki?' Matt asked.

'No Sir' she replied immediately.

'That nothing turns a man on more. The submissive choosing to please her dominant over oxygen. There is no bigger sign of commitment. Do it again.' There was no hint of politeness in his voice, it was a command. Nikki dropped her mouth back over his penis and repeated her previous actions, from the initial focus on his head to the journey that saw his penis enter her throat.

They repeated the process several times. Each time Nikki choked and each time she withdrew to start over. On the fourth of fifth attempt she had just taken him back into her mouth when the door to the steam room opened. Nikki paused, her mouth closing around the head of Matt's penis as she angled her head slightly to look towards the door. She saw one of the two women from the loungers frozen in the doorway, her gaze rigidly on Nikki, kneeling naked with the man's phallus in her mouth.

'Oh my dear. Please excuse me,' she eventually muttered as she withdrew from the room. Nikki heard Matt chuckle as the submissive resumed pleasuring him. With the penis working its way further down her throat with each attempt, Nikki reflected on what had just happened. She had not been remotely embarrassed at being found in the position she was in. Once more she realised the submission was changing her.

'That's enough Nikki,' Matt said suddenly. Surprised, she withdrew and rocked back onto her heels.

'Did I do something wrong Sir?' she asked.

'No, the opposite. I can't take much more. And I have one last little surprise for you. Stand up.' The commanding voice had returned. Nikki immediately stood. Matt then bent down and picked up his shorts.

'Back on your knees Nikki.'

She again complied without hesitation, this time feeling the roughness of the tiled floor and extra pressure on her knees without the padding of his shorts beneath her. Matt stood in front of her and taking his penis in his hand, he began to masturbate.

'Look up at me.'

Nikki did so, his penis immediately above her. She realised what was about to happen just before it did. The first stream of cum landed in her hair, the second on her forehead and the third on the bridge of her nose. Then a couple of dribbles fell short of her body completely, Matt's third ejaculation in the space of an hour having taken a little from him. Nikki remained on her knees, making no attempt to wipe the semen from her face.

Matt turned and picked up his shorts. He slipped them on as Nikki watched his softening penis disappear from view. Then he lifted her knickers from the bench seat and holding them out in front of her, said 'A little souvenir. I'm going to take these with me and each time I see them I will think of what a wonderful submissive you are Nikki. I hope to see you again one day. Now you are going to walk back to the massage room, recover your clothes and report back to Angelica. Thank you for a wonderful day.'

Nikki stayed on her knees after he had left the steam room, the sense of pride again swelling in her chest as she replayed his words of thanks in her mind. Then she stood, opened the door and strode across the public area towards the massage rooms. She gave no second thought to her lack of clothing, though she did wonder what the two ladies sitting on the loungers would think if they saw the cum on her face. But her submissive mindset again came to the fore. Matt had said nothing about wiping the cum off her face, so she left it there.

Opening the door to the massage room, she found Angelica seated on the sofa.

'Well I don't need to ask what you got up to in the steam room. Matt's just left and told me to let Mrs Locke know how impressed he was with your first stint here. Do you think you'd be up for doing this again?'

'Yes Ma'am, if Mistress allows me to,' she replied.

'Not all the guests are as fit as Matt you realise?'

'That doesn't bother me Ma'am. I am here to provide pleasure for all the guests,' she answered.

'Very good answer Nikki. Now, back up to your room please. I've taken your uniform to wash. Your clothes are in the locker where you left them.' As she spoke, Angelica indicated the door back to the changing room.

'Oh, one more thing Nikki. Do not remove the cum on your face. You are to return to your room for your Mistress to see you like that. But you can put your clothes back on.'

Nikki thought nothing of it at first, it was only when she walked out into the reception area and the girl behind the desk looked a little shocked that she realised it was obvious what she had been doing. She took another of what she was starting to think of as her submissive breaths, long and deep, sucking as much oxygen into her lungs as she could, as though it would help subdue her humiliation, then pushed open the doors back to the hotel proper. She walked quickly back towards the lifts.

Relieved that she had met no one on the walk to the lifts, her nerves were further eased when the lift doors opened to reveal no passengers. Nikki stepped forward and pressed the button marked '8'. As the lift started its journey her thoughts returned to the scene in the steam room. There had been no embarrassment, no hesitation, no reluctance on Nikki's part. She had done what was expected of her and she had enjoyed it. 'Maybe there is nothing to fear from being a submissive,' she thought as the lift came to a halt. She was certainly enjoying this time away more than she had enjoyed anything for a long time.

The doors opened and Nikki stepped out, saying a cheery hello to the couple standing waiting in the lobby area. Only when she had confidently walked past did she remember the cum on her face and hair. She threw her head back and chuckled at the thought of what she must have looked like to the couple.

Nikki stood in front of the door to their room and was about to knock when an idea suddenly occurred to her. She quickly stripped off her clothes, thinking what a waste the lingerie set had been now that she no longer had the knickers to match the bra she had just removed. Then she dropped to her knees, knocked on the door and adopted the Nadu position.

After a few moments the door opened. 'Oh my,' the Mistress said. 'What a nice surprise. Did you enjoy yourself at the sauna kitten?'

'Yes Mistress,' the submissive replied.

'And covered in cum. You must tell me everything. Come in.' With that, the Mistress held open the door and stepped to the side. Nikki decided to crawl into the room. She had no idea why, it just felt the right thing to do. Her clothes were left out in the corridor as she crawled past her Mistress and into the room.

The Mistress recovered the clothes, closed the door and had soon caught up with the crawling submissive. Sitting on the sofa, the Mistress indicated to the seat opposite and said 'Sit up here and tell me everything.' As Nikki stood and moved to the seat, the Mistress added 'I've just received a report from Angelica but I want to hear it all from you.'

Thinking back to the previous day, Nikki sat and then spread her legs wide. She knew it would be obvious to her Mistress how wet she was. Looking directly at the older woman, she said 'I enjoyed every moment Mistress. It just worries me that I won't have the chance to do that again.'

The Mistress chuckled. 'Well I'm sure we can do something about that. Being one of this hotel's biggest customers does come with some advantages my dear.'

For the next half an hour the two women talked about Nikki's experience, the Mistress stopping the narrative regularly to ask about Nikki's feelings at certain points. The submissive realised as she answered the questions, just how much she had enjoyed the humiliation of being used as a sex object by Matt. As the conversation continued, they spoke less of the session in the spa and more of Nikki's developing comfort in her position as a submissive.

Part way through their discussion there was a knock on the door. The Mistress got up, said 'lunch' and walked to the door. Nikki looked as a young man carried a tray of food and drinks into the room, almost stumbling as he caught sight of Nikki for the first time. Nikki made no effort to cover herself, now comfortable with the fact that in the privacy of their room she didn't mind who saw her naked. The waiter placed the tray on the table in front of Nikki, turning to look at her, his eyes eventually drawn to her face after drinking in her wide open legs and firm breasts with erect nipples. As their eyes met, Nikki smiled at him. He immediately looked down, turned and left. Nikki marvelled at the fact that he had been the one embarrassed at their respective situations. The Mistress sat and they continued their conversation at the same time as starting to pick at the salad and sandwiches that had been delivered. It felt the most natural thing in the world to Nikki, despite the fact she was naked and discussing her feelings, things that only a week ago would have been unthinkable to her.

Nikki lost track of time, enjoying the conversation. Despite the circumstances and her lack of clothing, for the first time since she had arrived at the hotel the conversation had felt like one between two people comfortable in each other's company. Suddenly, the Mistress sat upright. 'My goodness, look at the time. We must get going. Nikki, put some clothes on.'

The command seemed alien to Nikki. All her time spent with her Mistress had involved taking clothes off, of being more exposed and more humiliated. She suddenly felt disorientated.

'Mistress, what would you like me to wear?' she asked.

'Whatever you like my dear. This afternoon we are shopping as friends. Admittedly there is one who likes to take charge, but I don't have any secret plans for you this afternoon. I want you to relax and enjoy yourself. After all, there will be plenty to test your resolve this evening. Now, from what you told me about Matt and his little souvenir, we should think about adding underwear to the shopping list. Hurry child, we need to leave plenty of time to get ready later.'

The afternoon was a bit of a whirl for Nikki. The shopping centre they travelled to wasn't far and Nikki spent the journey thinking about the evening ahead. The Mistress had said the participants all knew Nikki was new to the submissive lifestyle and would make allowances. The offer had been made that she could walk away after dinner if she felt uncomfortable. But the morning had clearly been some sort of training session, to see if she was comfortable in a sexual situation with a stranger. The more Nikki imagined the evening playing out in her mind, the more she was determined to go along with it and make her Mistress proud. Nikki's thoughts returned to the brief biographies the Mistress had provided for each of her friends attending the dinner, considering each in turn.

Rob, the dominant husband, she pictured as an ex-military man, used to taking command, giving orders and being obeyed. Rachel, his wife, she found the hardest of the four to picture. Thinking of her as a submissive, Nikki pictured a small, demure woman, happy to remain in the shadows as her commanding husband took control of situations. But that didn't fit with her being a switch and exposing the dominant persona when the situation dictated it. Nikki unconsciously shook her head and allowed her mind to conjure the third member of the group, James. Also a switch, she had none of the doubts that had entered her head when considering Rachel. Nikki immediately saw James as a shortish, lean man, fit for his age and comfortable in the company of women, but deferential when in male company. Sarah she had no problem with. She pictured a woman similar to her Mistress, the looks and mannerisms no doubt influenced by the fact her Mistress was the only truly dominant woman she had ever previously encountered.

Nikki's thoughts were interrupted by the taxi's arrival at the shopping centre. As they made their way into the complex, the Mistress linked her arm through Nikki's and together they walked forwards. The glow of pleasure that passed through Nikki was immense, this dominant and confident woman treating her as a companion, if not quite an equal. Puffing her chest out imperceptibly and raising her chin higher, Nikki strode confidently side by side with her Mistress. The dominant started to point at outfits displayed in windows, enquiring of Nikki as to whether she liked them. They occasionally stopped and entered a shop to look at things, on occasion Nikki being encouraged to try things on. More than once the Mistress suggested buying something, with Nikki modestly resisting each time, until the Mistress insisted and Nikki walked out of a shop carrying an outfit she adored but never would have bought with her own money.

Eventually they walked towards a high-end lingerie store, which had captured the attention of the Mistress. She took Nikki more forcefully by her arm and led her in. For the first time the Mistress made no reference to Nikki, instead moving from rail to rail selecting first underwear sets and then stockings. Then she moved towards the changing room and beckoned for Nikki to follow.

There were 8 stalls in the changing area, each with a pull curtain on a rail, four on each side of the narrow passage down the middle. Two of the stalls appeared to be in use as the Mistress moved to the far end. She entered the stall on the right and sat on the small ledge seat, indicating for Nikki to move to the one on the left. Without lowering her voice she said 'It makes sense to try one set for size. If that's ok, I'm sure all the others will be similar. Strip.'

Nikki had expected this as soon as they had both entered the changing area. She reached up towards the curtain.

'No, leave that. Strip.' This time the voice was a little more forceful.

Nikki lowered her hand and, turning square on to her Mistress, pulled the T shirt she was wearing over her head. The rest of her clothes followed until she stood naked in front of her Mistress. Then, without standing, the Mistress held up one of the lingerie sets. Nikki realised she was expected to go and collect it and stepped across the passage into the cubicle in which her Mistress sat. As she moved across the passage she looked to her right, checking if there was anyone there to see her. She wasn't worried or relieved when she saw no one, she had given no consideration to the fact she was naked. As she took the hanger from her Mistress, the dominant leant forward slightly and put her hand between Nikki's legs, her fingers deftly opening Nikki's lips and dipping into her vagina.

'I think you'd better put your own panties back on and try these over the top. We'd hate for your dampness to soil these lovely things wouldn't we?'

Nikki was mortified, conscious of the two other stalls in use and wondering what they would think. She suddenly felt exposed and wrapped her arm across her breasts, which prompted a chuckle from the dominant. 'Aren't you going to answer me, little one?' the Mistress questioned.

'Sorry Mistress. I will put my panties back on Mistress.' The sudden stress of the situation had triggered Nikki answering as she normally did, making no attempt to desist with the use of the word Mistress. Back in the relative safety of her own cubicle she retrieved her own panties, put them on and then tried on the lingerie. It fit perfectly, prompting the Mistress to comment. Then Nikki was told to get dressed and the Mistress recovered the set Nikki had tried on, then left the area without waiting for the submissive to put her clothes on.

Once dressed, Nikki headed back towards the store. As she passed the cubicle nearest the exit, the curtain drew back and a woman in her late 20s appeared, carrying her own set of lingerie. She stopped and looked Nikki up and down. She must have heard all of the conversation between dominant and submissive and her study of Nikki made her turn scarlet with embarrassment.

Nikki saw her Mistress at the till and walked back to her. When the transaction was completed, they left the store and their companionable shopping trip resumed. Several more stores and two additional new outfits later, they headed for a coffee shop from where the Mistress called a taxi to return them to the hotel.

Once in the car, the Mistress turned and spoke to Nikki. 'We'll have about an hour when we get back before we need to leave for dinner. Let's decide on your outfit and then you can get ready first.'

'My outfit Mistress? I thought we had already decided?' the submissive asked with a slightly confused tone in her voice.

'The dress we have, but you have a few options for lingerie now my dear,' the dominant replied.

'Oh yes. You really have been too generous Mistress, you'll have to allow me to pay you back for all these clothes.'

'Nonsense my dear. I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to treat you. After all, I'm hoping to see a lot of these outfits in the future.'

Nikki allowed those words to sink in. She hadn't lost sight of the fact the weekend was a trial for them both. Nikki was determined to do as well as she could and to learn as much as she could. But she knew the ultimate decision as to whether she would become an owned submissive would rest with her Mistress. The comment about the clothing was an encouraging sign.

When they returned to the hotel, the Mistress entered the room first and Nikki followed. As soon as the door had closed behind her, Nikki put the bags she was carrying on the floor and removed her clothes. Then she stood, picked up the bags and walked into the bedroom, placing them neatly in her wardrobe.