The Bitchy Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will not touch you pussy or your bottom, bitch."

"Yes, my Queen, this slutty bitch won't touch her skanky pussy or naughty bottom, my Queen."

"Good. I can always use a galley slave for the evening. Slave, take this bitch to the galley, and find something for it to do."

Sophie grins as she takes hold of Karla's pubes and uses them as a leash to lead Karla to the kitchen. Sophie takes Karla to the sink and points out some pots that need to be scrubbed from the supper Sophie made for us. Nasty pots. She gives Karla a toothbrush and tells her "Mistress likes her pots clean. After all, she has to eat what comes out of them. I won't let you disappoint my Mistress."

I relax on my sofa. Sophie stands over Karla.

It only takes a couple of minutes for me to see Karla start fidgeting as she stands at the sink. I'm sure the mindlessness of the menial labor has left her mind nothing to think about, except the ache throbbing in her pussy and the swelling about to explode her bottom.

I walk into the kitchen. From behind Karla, I gently caress her red cheeks with my hand. Karla purrs! After a long moment of that, I let one finger slip between her tightly squished cheeks and come to rest on her asshole. I massage that for an instant. Then I slide my finger back down to her pussy and just as tenderly massage her clit.

As soon as I touch her clit, Karla stops scrubbing. Every muscle in her body tenses instantly. She moans deep and sultry.

I pick up a wooden spoon. I swat her sore cheeks with the spoon. Karla squeals a yelp. "Naughty bitch!" I scold her harshly. "don't think about that skank pit, scrub my pots, bitch!" I slide my finger back down, under Karla's cheeks, and forward to her clit. I start rubbing it again.

Karla moans out urgently. Her hips shudder crisply, again. Her hands move with jerking motions as they try to scrub the pot. I count to ten, then slide my finger from Karla's clit.

"Slave," I say to Sophie, "this bitch is clearly not very devoted to me. The slut is thinking of her pussy! You'll diddle that sloppy thing ten seconds of every minute. Come fetch me when this naughty bitch learns to think about me and my pots, instead of its pussy! As if anyone would want to think about that pussy! I swear, this bitch still thinks it matters!"

Sophie smirks wide and eagerly promises to do exactly what I told her to do. She hurries to set a big clock on the counter where both she and Karla can see it. And Sophie eagerly watches it.

I return to my spot on the sofa. A few seconds later I hear Karla cry out a loud and needy-deep moan. Exactly ten seconds later I hear the slapping sound of the spoon on Karla's butt and Sophie scolding, in her most disapproving voice, "ungrateful slut!"

Karla spends the next 40 minutes moaning like a porn star, yelping and scrubbing. Since the yelps continue without even easing up, as do the moans, I take it Karla is still aching for that orgasm. And Sophie is being her ever attentive self.

This evening I've invited three couples to supper. Izzy, my BFF #1, arrives first with her "plus one." Instead of her boyfriend, for her "date" she's brought a boy named Zach who has been after her all semester. He doesn't stand a chance with her. He's an electrical engineering major. He's wiry and thin, about as geeky as they come, and somewhat effeminate. But I know he's straight. He's way to hot for Izzy not to be. He's just very socially awkward. And I think half the allure of dating Izzy is that everyone knows she's one of my BFFs, and thus dating her is a sure way to get a foot into my realm. Without coming in butt-first that is. I have no doubt Izzy invited him because she knows roughly what I have planned for this evening. He will definitely be interested. I think Izzy would prefer not to find out if her boyfriend would be.

Next to arrive, about one minute (or one elevator) later is BFF #3, Ellie. She's "half a hippie" in my words. And she doesn't have a boyfriend. She brings another college-aged boy. Judging by the longish hair and loose-fitting clothing he's wearing, I'm sure she knows him from one of those hippie gatherings she frequents. Her body language tells me they're not a couple either. But they are friendly and close.

Last to arrive is Jack. He's a frat boy from USA who happens to be in one of my classes. He's also on the wrestling team, so you can guess how he's built. Effeminate is not a word I'd use. I don't know him all that well. I know him well enough to know that he doesn't have a girlfriend, instead "playing the field." I think he's been with a different girl at every party I've bumped into him at. He's also been lobbying me hard for an invite to any party, or anything, I might be having. When I asked if he wanted dinner here, he jumped on it.

He's brought a girl I don't know as his date. He introduces her to me as Sherry, a girl he knows from his "old neighborhood." She's cute, but not exactly a cheerleader. I immediately wonder why he's chosen her for his date. I assume he could have his choice of a number of girls on campus. Maybe not the homecoming queen, although that wouldn't be unthinkable, but definitely some of the prettier sorority girls.

We take seats. I have some music playing in the background. I call for Sophie, asking her when supper will be ready. She hurries out, drops to her knees before me, and answers she can serve in ten to fifteen minutes if I please. I tell her to get things ready. She hurries back to the kitchen, almost running. As soon as she's in there, I hear another moan, then yelp from the kitchen. That's just like Sophie, being so diligent with her assigned chores.

The moan and yelp raise a couple of eyebrows among my guests. Everyone except Izzy and Ellie. Those two already know I have a toy around somewhere that I plan to humiliate. Even if they didn't, a sensually moaning slut in my apartment wouldn't raise their eyebrows. They've been here way too many times for that. Around here, as often as not, I have some "entertainment" somewhere in the house.

"Would anyone care for tea? My slave girl has brewed up a fresh pot of iced raspberry sweet tea." Everyone accepts my offer. I call out for Sophie to bring me a glass, adding "and have that skanky bitch serve my guests one as well. I might as well get some use out of her slutty butt!"

"Oh, Yes, Mistress!" Sophie answers in a very impish tone.

A minute later Karla comes walking out of the kitchen, her chains rattling with every movement. She has a small serving tray balanced atop her upturned palms and held even with her nipples. A few inches out from her chest. I have no doubt Sophie has just schooled Karla in serving. Karla's hands do nothing to hide to her breasts, letting everyone see her flat mounds and perky hard nipples. There's nothing close to covering her pubes and pussy. Everyone can see every hair of her bush. And the flat mound of her furry lips between her thighs. They can see the very tip of her pink gash as well. And we can all see just sopping wet her lips and thighs are with their glittery bright coat of honey.

Karla starts with Aaron, Ellie's date. He's the one seated the furthest from me. She kneels down in front of him with her legs opened wide and sits back on her heels. "Here is your tea, my Lord." Karla offers with a smile on her face. I can hear the strain in her voice. And I can see the tension in her stomach. I can see her cheeks still adorably squished together as well, so I know she's still suffering. She almost manages to cover it with sugar in her voice. She manages well enough that Aaron doesn't notice it. Then again, he's busy staring at her nipples. Men!

He takes his glass. Karla rises, turns around to Sherry, and kneels again. "Here is your tea, my Lady." Once Sherry has taken hers, Karla moves over to Jack and offers him one. Then she turns to Ellie and offers her one. Zach is next, and Izzy last. Once everyone has been served, Karla rises to her feet. She turns so everyone can see her. "My Lords, my Ladies, thank you very much for allowing this worthless naughty slut bitch to serve you." She curtsies, then returns to the kitchen.

I make a mental note of it. I know she's never been that subservient for Erik. He's told me as much. And I know Erik is the only other she's ever served at all. I wonder where she picked up the medieval humility. I wonder if she might have seen it in a movie, or read it in a story and it somehow got incorporated into some fantasy of hers. Whatever it was, the humble subservience will serve her well here.

Ten minutes later we're seated at the table. All eight of us, Sophie joining me. I'm seated so that I can see the kitchen. Sophie has everything ready so all that Karla has to do is serve it. Hopefully, she can get that right. Those guests who haven't been here before, I notice, are looking funny at their place settings. In addition to the usual, I've included a wooden paint stirrer with each place setting.

I snap my fingers. Karla shuffles out of the kitchen and stands in front of the table. The attention turns to her. "My wonderful Queen, Lords and Ladies, I am bitch. My kind Queen has given me the honor of being your serving bitch this evening, an honor I am utterly undeserving of."

Karla blushes brightly. "Unfortunately I have been a very naughty and slutty bitch for my Queen this evening. However, my Queen was so kind as to correct my insolent ways first by paddling my naughty bottom so very thoroughly!" Karla turns her back, showing off her glowing red cheeks. "As you may see, it's well-tanned and it stings me worse than sitting on a beehive that's on fire. But it's far less than I deserve!" After a moment she turns back around. "My Queen was far too kind. In addition, she has so graciously filled my bottom with an incredibly huge enema, which it is my delight to hold in while I serve you this evening. It is almost unbearably huge, and it's straining my bottom badly to remind me that I have to behave that bottom no matter how slutty it is."

Eyes, of the uninitiated in the ways of my realm, go wide as Karla shamelessly describes the punishment she's enduring. "The little sticks with your place settings are for me. In the event I fail to absolutely please you, even the teeniest little thing, please use them to spank me immediately! My Queen welcomes you all to do whatever you wish with this ugly old body of this bitch as well, so please, please, help yourselves to do absolutely anything you wish while I serve you! I will, however, warn you that I am a completely skanky gutter slut, as you can well see between my thighs. I apologize for being so trashy, and if I get my filthy skanky on you, please be sure to spank me harshly for my sluttiness."

Karla bows. As she leans forward, it puts her little breasts right in front of Zach's too-wide eyes. He stares at them as if they're the prettiest thing he's ever seen. Karla turns for the kitchen.

Karla hurries in with my plate balanced atop her upturned palms. She kneels down beside me. Karla has to stretch to reach the table with her hands chained to her neck. She scoots my plate onto the table in front of me. "Thank you for allowing me to serve you, my kind Queen." Karla rises up to her feet and hurries to fetch another plate. I wait for everyone to be served.

That's when my phone rings. Sophie takes it out, glances at the screen then turns her head to me. I nod. "It's an unknown number on your private line, Mistress, may I answer it for you, Mistress?" I nod. Anyone with my private number knows me well enough to know Sophie too. She answers "Miss Rodgers' phone, this is her live-in slave-girl speaking, may I help you?" She listens for a few seconds, then goes on, "One moment, Sir, while I inform my Mistress." I nod again. "It's a police officer, Mistress. He says they are taking Mister Bill to the hospital again and he got your number from the sign. May I be allowed to fetch Miss Lilly, please?" I just nod and Sophie assures the officer she'll be right down. Karla goes on bringing plates out.

"Oh, bitch..." I call out in a sweet tone, "I have another guest for supper. Fix another plate for Lilly." Bill is my neighbor two floors down. He's about 85. Lilly is his dog. She's the only companion he has. Unfortunately, he goes to the hospital a lot, usually by ambulance. Whenever he's unavailable I dog sit for him. Lilly is a pit bull with breed identity disorder. She thinks she's a toy poodle, not a pit. I love her. Sophie does, too.

"Ooh!" Izzy blurts out with an excited squeal, "Lilly's coming over!" Izzy and Ellie love her just as much. She's just too adorable not to. Too silly, too.

By the time Karla has finished serving the plates, Sophie is coming back in. She didn't bother with a leash. Lilly trots alongside Sophie. Sophie retakes her seat. Lilly doesn't hesitate to pick a seat on the floor between Sophie and me. "Hurry up, bitch!" I call out harshly, "Lilly wants her supper too!"

Karla hurries out with another plate. She kneels down beside Lilly, then leans over to set the plate on the floor in front of the dog. All the while she keeps a wary eye on her. I guess she recognizes the breed. Clearly, it's a matter of breed-based prejudice! I swat Karla on her red bottom. "that's for being a prejudiced bitch! Don't think I can't tell you're leery of my guest! Just because of her breed! Can't you see she's a dog? A much higher life form than the common gutter bitch!"

Lilly stares at her plate. She drools. I can't blame her. Sophie has made an excellent chicken marsala tonight. "Thank you for allowing me to serve you, my Lady," Karla says to the dog. Lilly just makes a little "Aroo" sound that I take to mean "go away dumb human, can't you see that there's food to be eaten here?" Karla stands. As soon as Karla steps back, Lilly dives in. The rest of us do as well.

As told to do, Karla stands off to the side, facing the table, and keeps her eyes on the meal. As serving bitch, Karla's duty now is to ensure that none of my guests want for anything at my table. I figure Sophie warned Karla that there would be harsh penalties for disappointing me.

Karla doesn't have to wait more than a few seconds before Zach drops his fork. I'm not blind. And his drop isn't exactly worthy of an Emmy as an accident. Karla hurries to kneel down and offer him a clean one atop a napkin on her upturned palms. He takes it with a wide smile. I wonder how he manages to find it with his eyes on every part of Karla but her hands. Karla must notice as well. She rises up to her feet, then leans over to pick the fork up. She leans in such a way as to put one her tiny breasts right in front of his eyes.

Everyone watches Zach's so obvious leering. Izzy, seated next to him where his date should be (even if it's not a real date, which is apparent to everyone except Zach) whispers "go on, Zach, Pepper won't care if you touch that bitch."

Zach's jaw drops as literally as it does figuratively. Izzy elbows him. "stop gawking and go on!" Zach moves slowly, reaching out to Karla's bottom. Tentatively, he touches the unbruised side of her cheek. Karla stands still, uncaring and without the tiniest of flinches.

Izzy isn't known for her patience. She reaches right across Zach, takes his wrist, and gently yanks his unresisting wrist around. She puts his open palm on Karla's bare breast. Zach gasps out with surprise. Karla stands just as still. Izzy takes her hand from Zach's. "Tell him, bitch, that he can touch you." She sighs out with a little firmness in her voice.

"Of course you may touch me, my Lord!" Karla says immediately in a very sweet voice. "My Queen has decreed that this bitch's body is available to whoever wishes something so skanky. Please, my Lord, touch away."

Zach caresses her breasts for a few seconds. It shouldn't take long, there's not much for him to play with. He finds her nipple and toys with that as well. Karla stands there and allows him to play with her. She waits until his hand is gone before she returns to her place.

Lilly finishes her plate. It doesn't take long when you eat an entire chicken breast filet in two bites. Her plate is licked spotlessly clean. She sits up for a moment. Then she starts trotting around the table in a casual loop. She immediately stops when she sees (or maybe sniffs) Ellie. She sits, looking up at Ellie as she lies her head on Ellie's thigh. She whines. Ellie pets her head. A moment later Ellie slips her a bite of chicken. Isn't Lilly so smart? She remembers Ellie! And she remembers that Ellie is the softest softie at my table! She knows right where to beg for more! Dogs! If they were bipedal, less hairy, and not so cute, they could be men! Lilly parks herself beside Ellie, whom we all know is by far Lilly's best chance for a few more bites. Lilly must know it as well.

Over the next several minutes, All three of the boys at my table make some excuse to summon Karla over. All three take the opportunity to get a good look at everything Karla has to offer. And all three touch. All three touch her breasts and play with her nipples. Jack, apparently the boldest of them, also runs his fingers through her bush. When Karla doesn't shy away from that touch, he lets his hand slip down to her lips. His hand spends several seconds there. I can see Karla tensing up then and measuring her breathing as she tries hard not to react to his touch. She breathes out a long sigh when his hand comes away. He immediately grabs his napkin and wipes his hand. Karla hurries to fetch him another, without being told to, and apologizes for "skanking up his hand with her filthiness."

None of this is anything Izzy and Ellie haven't seen here a hundred times before. They're immune to it by now. Sherry, however, isn't. I'm sure she's never seen such a shameless display of sluttiness before. She's never been here before. How many places could one see it? She watches intently. Which gets me paying close attention to her. I wonder if she's somehow interested in Karla, or maybe in playing herself, or maybe just amazed that such things go on. Since I just met her tonight, it's hard for me to tell which. She doesn't hesitate to summon Karla whenever she wants something, and she doesn't turn away from seeing Karla's nakedness, but she doesn't make a move to touch her, either.

The boys all order seconds from Karla. She brings each another full plate, serving it humbly.

Once everyone has finished their meal, I ask Karla "Is there any chicken leftover?" And she tells me yes, there are two more in the warmer. "Oh, goodie!" I squeal enthusiastically, "Lilly looks like she wants them! Bring them. Serve them to her with your hands, bitch."

Karla has kept a wary eye on the pit bull the entire time, despite Lilly being nothing but a soft ball of fur. Maybe she's heard stories about pits. Who knows? I don't care. I see an opportunity to further degrade Karla and there's no way I'm passing it up!

As soon as Karla heads for the kitchen, I whisper to Sophie to collect the plates from Aaron and Zach, those plates with some scraps on them and combine the scraps. She does, setting the plate on the table beside me just before Karla returns.

Karla returns holding the warm chicken fillets atop upturned palms. I have Karla kneel beside me. Mystically sensing the food coming down to her level, Lilly almost runs over. She sits beside Karla with the most eager look on her drooling face.

"Here are the extra chicken breasts, my Lady." Karla obediently offers them to Lilly. Lilly very gently takes both from Karla's hands in a single grip. No sense in giving Karla time to change her mind. It is food! Dogs! Lilly sets the fillets on the floor beside Karla and starts eating them.

I set the plate of scraps on the floor in front of Karla. I stroke the top of her head for a second. "You didn't think I'd forget to feed you too, did you bitch? A meal worthy of a truly skanky gutter whore! Eat, bitch."

1...45678...10